Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore mining Signature campaign Reopening (CLOSED) - page 4. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
well it would be fair if ore-mine paid for the work people did at least partially as they are not responsible for this scam that happened

And where would these funds come from? THE ESCROW STOLE THE MONEY. It would def be nice if users werent so greedy themselves as well. Maybe have a little compassion for the guys who just lost their asses vs worrying about your measly 5$.

Sorry to come off as a dick here but jesus really?Huh youre the type of users that seems to be waiting to fuck someone over only worrying about yourself

Yes i can agree it would be nice to see users paid for the half week but how do you ask a guy that just lost 2.2btc to give some more so youre paid your small amount?

The same way my plumber asks me to pay my bill, even tho I tell him I got mugged?
The same way my bank asks me to pay my mortgage, even tho some guy stole the cash I planned to send them?

WTF is wrong with you bro? Your cloud scam doesn't want to pay the people it hired? Because they (allegedly) got ripped off by a quicker crook? You think that's fine?
And you're asking for handouts in this thread?

And it's OK to insult the participants, because they're asking for the "measly 5$" you owe them?!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Its too bad but its not yahoo's fault everyone should not blame yahoo and besides ore-mine.org has more losses than us and i feel really sorry for them. This is not going to be good most especially for the signature campaigners as the funds usually be held by an escrow and this should be not keep going or else forum signature campaign will end badly.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
well it would be fair if ore-mine paid for the work people did at least partially as they are not responsible for this scam that happened

And where would these funds come from? THE ESCROW STOLE THE MONEY. It would def be nice if users werent so greedy themselves as well. Maybe have a little compassion for the guys who just lost their asses vs worrying about your measly 5$.

Sorry to come off as a dick here but jesus really?Huh youre the type of users that seems to be waiting to fuck someone over only worrying about yourself

Yes i can agree it would be nice to see users paid for the half week but how do you ask a guy that just lost 2.2btc to give some more so youre paid your small amount?
I feel really sorry for ore-mine and all other signature campainers who lost their money because of master-p.Sad lets bygone be bygone friends and start afresh Smiley
To show my solidarity,I will keep the signature of this campaign for another week if I am allowed to.Hope I help you make up for some loss though in a very small way
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

i see sorry about that, i just only think that ore-mine will loose reputation because of that though i see that theres nothing they or you can do about it
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440

Activity: 252
legendary
Hello everyone im not sure what to say here. Ive been watching the master-P situation all day and i finally came to the decision that i dont think he will be paying this campaign out. I personally have dealt witht the guy for over a year and never had a problem but if you check the scam accusations section youll see that it looks like he sold his account. I have also posted my own accusation against him for a 1.5btc trade we were doing that he stole from me.

Everyone is free to remove their signatures from this campaign if they wish. I still have to inform the owners of multiple campaigns of what has taken place. Anyone who wishes to advertise for these companies for free the next few days or longer it would be much appreciated but i understand if you all want to find new campaigns to join.

I apologize for putting my trust in a guy whos reputation on this forum was supposed to be super solid Sad i hope everyone understands the situation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1307187.new#new

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-p-scammer-i-lost-complete-faith-in-this-forum-now-1306301
Activity: 476
yahoo please give us your statement about this happen

thanks

hopefully the payment will still happen
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The funds of this campaign escrowed by that new owner of that account wtf will happen to this campaign now?
is it possible we still get the payment, yahoo ?  Embarrassed

Prepare a back up plan if master-p has truly gone in the wind.

Dobt message me about shit you have no clue about. Whether the guy disappeared or not the responsibility to pay campaigns doesn't fall on me.

Yahoo is a professional signature campaign manager. Indeed

Well done  Roll Eyes

Sorry for hurting your ego, Sir.

I also remember your tantrums in LB
Activity: 476
The funds of this campaign escrowed by that new owner of that account wtf will happen to this campaign now?
is it possible we still get the payment, yahoo ?  Embarrassed
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Activity: 196
Master-P has gone rogue. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1203
i am interested for this campaign, Watch this thread for future free slot.
p.s. how much is the maximum number of users?
regards
legendary
Panjul is correct the payments are for a fixed rate. You cannot earn more than what's posted per pay period. I'd also like to point out that just because its 20 posts doesn't mean you only need to make 20 posts. Post like you do normally and if you do more then 20 per week then cool. If you only do 20 that's fine as well but at least do 20

is this promotion still runinig?
No, sorry but if you paid attention to the title youd see the campaign is FULL. If only ppl would read thered be less senseless posting going on
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Panjul is correct the payments are for a fixed rate. You cannot earn more than what's posted per pay period. I'd also like to point out that just because its 20 posts doesn't mean you only need to make 20 posts. Post like you do normally and if you do more then 20 per week then cool. If you only do 20 that's fine as well but at least do 20

is this promotion still runinig?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 854
Hi thanks for accepting me.I have changed the signature as you adviced in pm
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I am interested please update me on the status of my application

Username:robelneo
Member rank:Full Member
BTC address:1CQ4hxqCbQYcRQx8SeL41ZRKZUpUTd5YDW
You obv cannot read so why would i ever want you in any campaign i manage? thats a serious question too.

Hey.

minimum paid posts is 20 ?? maximum payout per week for full member is 0.02 BTC Huh or if i post in 40 threads i get 0.04 Huh

It is a fixed campaign IMO, so the max amount you can get in this campaign is 0.02btc which requires 20posts minimum and you'll not get more than that even if you make more than 20posts.
Activity: 154

You obv cannot read so why would i ever want you in any campaign i manage? thats a serious question too.

Hey.

minimum paid posts is 20 ?? maximum payout per week for full member is 0.02 BTC Huh or if i post in 40 threads i get 0.04 Huh
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: