Pages:
Author

Topic: Original owner of Avirunes wants his account back.Please help - page 3. (Read 2254 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I checked back at the PMs and I can confirm I was the escrow for this trade. Looking back at the messages I didn't receive a signed address from the original account and believed the buyer had no problem with it. Did this supposed owner of the account provide a signed address of any kind from a date before you bought the account?

No i didn't got any sort of signed message from the owner of the account(at that time).
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I checked back at the PMs and I can confirm I was the escrow for this trade. Looking back at the messages I didn't receive a signed address from the original account and believed the buyer had no problem with it. Did this supposed owner of the account provide a signed address of any kind from a date before you bought the account?
legendary
If the account was hacked 6 months ago then that automatically rules out him signing this address to prove his word.
Looking back through is posts there is this address which I believe is a deposit address for CloudBet. Considering there is only one transaction in, and the post is complaining about a deposit, you can assume that this address (1NuYgr8p1pu8MkfEtkynebL4b4mjjdRz9E) was his. While it hasn't been active since 2014, if he can sign that address it could perhaps prove something.

Well its still not clear that this was the address he owned.It might be  like that he had asked a guy to pay directly to his cloudbet wallet if he had a trade. The thing is that no address was staked so i think it is clear.Though i had sent a msg to the original owner(as he said) and asked him for a signed message.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
If the account was hacked 6 months ago then that automatically rules out him signing this address to prove his word.
Looking back through is posts there is this address which I believe is a deposit address for CloudBet. Considering there is only one transaction in, and the post is complaining about a deposit, you can assume that this address (1NuYgr8p1pu8MkfEtkynebL4b4mjjdRz9E) was his. While it hasn't been active since 2014, if he can sign that address it could perhaps prove something.
legendary
no signed message were given when you bought it?

Yeah no signed message from the account but i had quoted his post saying up that he had sold up the account to me .It would have been lot easier if i had that all PMS in my account :-StarofBtc and now it is sold and all of my PM's are deleted.

whose PMs? Avirunes or :-StarofBtc? if Avirunes you might be able to get your PMs restored if you ask theymos. same thing for :-StarofBtc but you'll have to ask the current owner's assistance.

But I dont think it will.be much worth as PMs doesn't contains anything much important.Moreover TriggerX can confirm about the trade and I still have the escrow thread and his post where he had confirmed that he sold the account to.me.I will.ask TriggerX to post up here as well.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.

Yeah no signed message from the account but i had quoted his post saying up that he had sold up the account to me .It would have been lot easier if i had that all PMS in my account :-StarofBtc and now it is sold and all of my PM's are deleted.

whose PMs? Avirunes or :-StarofBtc? if Avirunes you might be able to get your PMs restored if you ask theymos. same thing for :-StarofBtc but you'll have to ask the current owner's assistance.
legendary

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
no signed message were given when you bought it? if that's case you have no proof that the account was not hacked. but if the "real owner" can't sign a message he can't prove a thing too.
legendary
Today i received a PM from Wewillallbeforgotten that he was the original owner of account and says that it was hacked around 6months ago.He is offline atm.

How did i got the account?

I bought it from ActSeller on 25th January 2016 as Jr.Member pot Sr.Member for 0.035BTC

Here was the escrow thread for this:-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1340089.0  . TriggerX was the escrow for this trade.

Escrow Transaction Link:-
https://blockchain.info/tx/bdd6ac19ba50d6f5fd896f3b6b0bb0e1f277d70ce4733d9d6085c0656b77de84

I asked him for signed message but he said that there wasn't any address staked by him or he bought from the previous owner.
So i did quoted his post in escrow thread where he posted that he had sold it to StarOfBtc that was me at that time (now i have sold the account:-StarofBtc as well)

After buying it I posted a post in Alt. List thread about it and i guess i had sent details about it to someone (Got it!!)

Here is the link to post where Lutpin has confirmed it:- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13676741

And, now the original owner wants his account back.

Pages:
Jump to: