Pages:
Author

Topic: Other Bitcoin forum - page 2. (Read 24924 times)

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 10:56:02 PM
This one: http://crypto-forums.net

I have already withdrawn some satoshis directly to FaucetHub.io (minimum payout is 5000 satoshis).

What the hell? He's not looking for a faucet he's looking for a forum. He won't find anything better than bitcointalk though. I've tried them all and this is the only one worthwhile.

Did you click the link before saying things about what you don't know?
I'm understand what he wants to say. I see on this forum put some faucet sites, so when everyone takes about bitcoin forum, he talks about faucets on the site.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2017, 10:40:36 PM

I have already withdrawn some satoshis directly to FaucetHub.io (minimum payout is 5000 satoshis).

What the hell? He's not looking for a faucet he's looking for a forum. He won't find anything better than bitcointalk though. I've tried them all and this is the only one worthwhile.

Did you click the link before saying things about what you don't know?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
November 04, 2017, 10:16:06 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2017, 10:11:19 PM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 05:31:23 AM
From my point of view i would suggest only one forum that i know is bitcoin garden its is similar to like this but its interface is very very good from this forum and it also same as this forum they also provide signature campaigns probably and it can be the mordern interface of this forum and you can join it and whatever you do here you can it there also.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 04, 2017, 04:19:36 AM
Honestly for me personally, and to my personal knowledge, I haven't found and found out that there is another forum similar with bitcointalk.org, which's exactly the same as all the things and advantages of bitcointalk.org. Although there is a forum like this forum, this forum fixed my main choice and remains the best forum for me to knowing many things as well as the benefits that can be obtained till I can get many profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
November 04, 2017, 01:18:25 AM
We cannot put our Trust into any other bitcoin Forum that you want to search for you to earn money. This bitcointalk.org is the most Reliable and Paying in bitcoins and altcoins. But, If you have Skills in language Translating, Speaking tutorial Then Try to search Legit sites for Tutoring other Language such as Japanese, chinese, Koreans.

Maybe you are not just contented on your salary right now in This forum but try to read More and dig in.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
November 03, 2017, 03:41:46 PM
Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!

Bitcoingarden is the only forum that I know that made a signature campaign possible but to tell you  truth, it looks trash.  I felt like the coins were made just to attract many members to register in that forum.
It seems to me that compared to Bitcoin, other forums do not have at all the tools that are necessary for the user, not a unique interface, so that it is convenient to use the forum for their needs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 02:20:26 AM
Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

Bitcoingarden is the only forum that I know that made a signature campaign possible but to tell you  truth, it looks trash.  I felt like the coins were made just to attract many members to register in that forum.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 10:00:25 PM
There is a lot of Bitcoin forum I love bitcoingarden.org  I've been using it for several months fast and easy to use  Smiley it Gives accurate information about altcoins  (Cryptocurriencies)  and There are Special section giveway you can get free ico or coin after retweet .

bitcoingarden.org???After I read some of your comments in this thread it intrigue me so much. For being a newbie, I need this information as well. Thanks guys for given me a lot of information here. Maybe I should try this later, I need to sleep first.

Also heard that bitcoingarden.org through my friends and they say I should give it a try.
But still I didn't try it, maybe because I'm trusting more this forum than anything else as there's a lot of scammers every where. Even niw there are a lot of scam accusations here still this is the best and only one for me.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 02, 2017, 09:56:16 AM
Of course Bitcointalk is not the only one forum related to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. There are a lot of forums like Bitcointalk, they also have marketplace and campaign like in here but the payrate is really low and the number of member in these forums is low as well so I think Bitcointalk.org still the best forum about cryptocurrency for now Cheesy
I agree with you that there are very many forums such as bitcointalk. But still the best is this forum, see that in other forums we can not get the liveliness of such discussions. In bitcointalk we can discuss with many people, looking for information about bitcoin. Here there are many people who influence the development of bitcoin. So you do not worry when you do not know something because all the users here will help you. I am very confident that everyone in the world who knows bitcoin at this time then they also must know this forum.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
November 02, 2017, 09:34:17 AM
Others have tried but they weren't successful and you don't have to find any substitute to bitcointalk because everything is here. If you are still going to waste your time doing that, you will just risk your computer to a virus or malware because there are many copycats of btctalk that are only made to hack people.
I am making money from this bitcoin forum I don’t need any other bitcoin forum. may be other bitcoin forums exist but as I mentioned here that all these forums are for making more and more money without investment and I am making money in this forum so why should I search for any other bitcoin forum and waste my time, because the time is money and I am spending most of the time is this forum.
Same here because this forum is giving us the best of the money and now it is very easy to use and we are not in the swatch of the other forums, bitcoin has a lot of the forums but the best and the profitable forum is the bitcoin forum I hold the value and the price of the bitcoin and I am sure in the future the bitcoin forum will increase the salary of the daily posts and the bitcoin will buy more and more bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 02, 2017, 02:15:45 AM
There is a lot of Bitcoin forum I love bitcoingarden.org  I've been using it for several months fast and easy to use  Smiley it Gives accurate information about altcoins  (Cryptocurriencies)  and There are Special section giveway you can get free ico or coin after retweet .

bitcoingarden.org???After I read some of your comments in this thread it intrigue me so much. For being a newbie, I need this information as well. Thanks guys for given me a lot of information here. Maybe I should try this later, I need to sleep first.
Activity: 34
November 01, 2017, 01:44:29 PM
It is bitsend
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

I think the bitcointalk forum is the most popular forum when compared to other forums and there must be another forum that contains about crypto discussion but I do not want to switch from this forum because I think the bitcointalk forum is an icon of all existing forums on the WEB site. so why should you look for another forum if the bitcointalk forum is the best choice among other forums. I think even if there is a forum other than bitcointalk that talks about crypto I think it's not as good as a bitcointalk forum.
You are right the bitcoin forum is the best and the safe currency so it is he time to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time and the other thing about the forum so for me as well the best bitcoin forum is the bitcoin talk forum, it is able to provide to the people the real value and the importance of the mo new and the thing which can guide us well in this regard so for me the bitcoin is the best bitcoin forum.
Activity: 22
November 01, 2017, 12:49:28 PM
Of course Bitcointalk is not the only one forum related to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. There are a lot of forums like Bitcointalk, they also have marketplace and campaign like in here but the payrate is really low and the number of member in these forums is low as well so I think Bitcointalk.org still the best forum about cryptocurrency for now Cheesy
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 01, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

There are several other forums about Bitcoin, but it is not possible with Bitcointalk. Currently, I have no proof of payment from other Bitcoin forums. Want to earn more Bitcoin you can join more translation projects, social media on Bitcointalk and signature campaigns.
yes there's some forums who also trying to imitate what this forum provided if am not mistaken another forum haters create its own site then
try to attract some members here but since they are just trying to duplicate the forum then nothing happens, the uniqueness of this forum aside
from the earnings but the knowledge that we gain will be hard to copy by any owners around.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 01, 2017, 11:06:24 AM
The best forum in term of educative, informative content is bitcointalk I searched through google to get an alternative to this forum all my effort proved abortive, therefore I will continue to use this forum.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
November 01, 2017, 09:58:56 AM

There are several other forums about Bitcoin, but it is not possible with Bitcointalk. Currently, I have no proof of payment from other Bitcoin forums. Want to earn more Bitcoin you can join more translation projects, social media on Bitcointalk and signature campaigns.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 03:32:42 AM
Others have tried but they weren't successful and you don't have to find any substitute to bitcointalk because everything is here. If you are still going to waste your time doing that, you will just risk your computer to a virus or malware because there are many copycats of btctalk that are only made to hack people.
I am making money from this bitcoin forum I don’t need any other bitcoin forum. may be other bitcoin forums exist but as I mentioned here that all these forums are for making more and more money without investment and I am making money in this forum so why should I search for any other bitcoin forum and waste my time, because the time is money and I am spending most of the time is this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: