Pages:
Author

Topic: other exchange places, other than poloniex - page 2. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 05, 2018, 07:32:05 PM
I think what you've experience might occur once again even if try a different exchanges. This is a matter of improving your knowledge regarding trading and I believe it's going to be better there
We can't blame in a certain exchanges of our loss due to own mistakes. We are one who do trading and not the exchanges. It is very often for us today to have some losses due to unhealthy market and its volatility rate, that's why we should be needing enough knowledge for the success of our investment and not just letting others to take care of it. 
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:40:53 PM
I think what you've experience might occur once again even if try a different exchanges. This is a matter of improving your knowledge regarding trading and I believe it's going to be better there
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:28:09 PM
Well, since we're talking-bitfinex I liked from the beginning. User-friendly interface, fast input / output works, plus they are one of the first to introduce the cryptocurrency IoTa. Together, this led me to this exchange on a permanent basis.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
The prices move at the same speed in all exchanges. Did you trade margin in Poloniex and lost all your capital? You might want to try normal trading instead. You won’t be liquidated like in margin trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think that's not about exchange, in trading most people lose. You can be better off by hodling. But you can make loss with hodling as well  Undecided
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Umm, you shouldn't blame the exchange platform that you
are using of your losses. But you should be picky in regards
of what exchange to use, you should check if the exchange
platform have a decent daily trading volume of the coins that
you want to trade on.
legendary
Activity: 1874
Merit: 1394
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
binance is a good alternative for poloneix, it has lower fee and higher volume. You need to find a better trading strategy inorder to gain profit but if you are going to try something binance is good for you.i ve learned trading at mtgox it was very bad decision but left early and gone to bitstamp and bitfinex but now binance offers low fee and higher volume it is best place for starters, altough there are some exchanges that has lower fees than binance i offer binance again for security and trustability.
Activity: 140
I have a lot of exchanges for buying and selling here, I hope I can help you!
1 Binance
2 Huobi
3 OKEx
4 Bitfinex
5 Coinsuper
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Seems like you don't have any experience about trading and think it is easy to do, it's your fault that you lose your money, not the exchange fault because the price movement is the same on all exchange, maybe a bit different sometimes for arbitrage opportunity, if you want other exchange then you can trade at binance as the volume is way bigger there but if you don't learn TA then you'll most likely lose your money again.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Did you even analyse the market before starting trading? I hardly believe you did that because the price movements you are talking about happens in all the exchanges in the crypto market. It is totally your fault that you have lost your capital because you didn't practice to trade and didn't analysed the market before investing. You should not have sold your coins if it were in a loss. You could always wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 25
Personally, I keep my cryptocurrency on EXMO. I believe that this is the most stable Russian cryptocurrency exchange today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
hey I started yesterday tranding from poloniex and all my capital is gone there because I always lose. the price movement is very fast and I can not always monitor the market (I have a job).

is there any exchange suggestion that the price movement is not too high like poloniex?

Actualy there's so many exchanges to choose better than  poloniex exchanges site's and low processing fee,but its needs thats you must experiment first if you like it or not,just like the way of there transaction if its a user friendly and applicable to understand,but in my own i must rather suggest bitfinex, huobi pro,yobit exchanges and many more,thats mostly i thinks easy to trade and low processing fee  and the market movement is great and the transaction is much applicable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
I stared my crypto career with poloniex. I think by that time It was the no. 1 exchange. Then I move to Bittrex.I liked its interface. It was userfriendly. Binance is the most popular exchange right now I guess.

I prefer using kucoin more than poloniex because it has a good reputation for the investors and most of the people who place their coin in the market did not lose their cryoptocurrencies.
Activity: 96
Finance. A very popular exchange. One of the leaders in terms of trading volume. A small Commission fee. Large selection of cryptocurrencies. Convenient to use.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I stared my crypto career with poloniex. I think by that time It was the no. 1 exchange. Then I move to Bittrex.I liked its interface. It was userfriendly. Binance is the most popular exchange right now I guess.
Activity: 72
preferably if you want to trade then do it when you are not working so you can focus, or you can trade in bittrex exchange.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
All Exchanges have thesame movements according to customers or users buying and selling the coin so if there is any mistake i think is because you created it not anybody else
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
This is no new story for many now, lots of people have shared their trading experience as newbies and many people have learnt from their experiences as well, most times I always say to people don't dash out to trading without knowledge of cryptocurrency trading because it can be deadly and knowledge comes from learning, learn crypto trading first before going fully into it otherwise it can burn you very hard and you will just get discouraged and abandon the trading completely.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
This is no new story for many now, lots of people have shared their trading experience as newbies and many people have learnt from their experiences as well, most times I always say to people don't dash out to trading without knowledge of cryptocurrency trading because it can be deadly and knowledge comes from learning, learn crypto trading first before going fully into it otherwise it can burn you very hard and you will just get discouraged and abandon the trading completely.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
I encourage you to use Binance and Bittrex exchanges which are the two most secure exchanges in the crypto market. Also, two good second exchanges are Coinex and Kucoin. At present, Coinex has many attractive incentives
Pages:
Jump to: