Pages:
Author

Topic: other exchange places, other than poloniex - page 3. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 5
hey I started yesterday tranding from poloniex and all my capital is gone there because I always lose. the price movement is very fast and I can not always monitor the market (I have a job).

is there any exchange suggestion that the price movement is not too high like poloniex?

There are many exchanges out there. You can check here for a number of them according to their traded volumes within 24 hours: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

However, there are analyses and tactics to master, and then emotions to subdue before you can say you have had some degree of fair knowledge of trading. Go on YouTube/Google to search for trading tactics from notable individuals. Trading without mastering the ropes would always make anyone part with some fortunes. It is not because you traded on poloniex but rather because you are yet to know what to do right.
Plus, trading involves patience.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Go to the site coinmarketcap and sort out all the exchanges according to the volume of daily trades. Next, choose any exchange with a good rating and a small volume of trading.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
There are many exchanges you can choose from for trading, ranging from Bittrex, Binance, kucoin, CoinEx but you need to really prepare to trade
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
If you do not have time to check poloniex floor, you should refer to Binance trading platform. As long as you put the right order, when you get a transaction, you will receive a profit .

Binance is the biggest, they are making a lot of profit and who ever you use them will not make a mistake.
Lately I talk about kucoin exchange, it's new exchange and they have a lot of promotions, all started with world cup, they had some promotions, giveaways, and they look good. Why to not try something different, they are fighting for new users and that's is sometimes better then some big exchange, they are big and they don't care about new users as small ones.
There are many other exchanges, one of my favorite is bitfinex, they are here for long and for them I have only a good words.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
If you do not have time to check poloniex floor, you should refer to Binance trading platform. As long as you put the right order, when you get a transaction, you will receive a profit .
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
You are a trader just a day and make such conclusions already! All exchangers are approximately the same and price's drop or fall doesn't depend from the exchanger wish, but from the market. You should take more time for learning about trading and the market to stay in profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
hey I started yesterday tranding from poloniex and all my capital is gone there because I always lose. the price movement is very fast and I can not always monitor the market (I have a job).

is there any exchange suggestion that the price movement is not too high like poloniex?
If you can't focus on trading much better you keep away on this kind of earning in cryptocurrencies, because trading needs more time to study which coin you must prefer of. You can't blame Poloniex exchange for your huge loss it is your responsibility to have a good exchange to trade. I personally advise which is the good exchange is Binance.
Activity: 73
Merit: 8

There are more than a hundred different cryptocurrency exchanges to choose from, but the price still moves about the same relative to the same coin. It's just that if the exchange is large, it responds faster to price changes because it trades more people. Select a stock exchange trade is simpler and safer but on a small stock exchange. client.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Your loss is not about the exchange ,but the lack of knowledge in terms of trading. Don't enter in a door that you don't know what's you're going to do inside. I would like to suggest kucoin and binance  exchange,but then,try to gather more knowledge first so you won't loose huge money.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I have been using binance since day one and I wish I was involved more on their token sale as well. Binance has been doing everything perfectly, they have been attacked like no other and even with all that attacks and all that hack attempts they are still there and still going very strong.

I mean most of the exchanges after having this type of trouble usually closes shop and it causes the economy and crypto world to cripple in a bad manner for a long time yet it did not happen in binance. In recent times, after bittrex and its verification menace, I am sticking with binance and I am praying to God not for any such verification problems with it before I do find another such good exchange to switch over.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

If poloniex has fast movement then the other exchanges will have the same movement as well. So it is not because poloniex when you lost your investment. It is because of yourself. You didn't ready with the fast fluctuation that crypto currency have.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I do not think it depends on the exchange you use, but the type of coin you choose. because if you choose the type of coin with a trade volume that is not too high then the price changes will also not happen so quickly.
Activity: 86
In fact, it's not a fault of the exchange. Perhaps, you've just chosen the wrong trading strategy. Day trading requires spending a lot of time monitoring, analyzing and dealing with crypto. And because of the lack of necessary knowledge and experience you lost your capital. Try to switch from trading to holding. For that, you only need to obtain coins and also have a wallet to store them. If it's still not an option for you, try trading at exchanges with less coins and smaller market like cex https://cex.io/ for instance. But always keep in mind that cryptocurrency is something that fluctuates very fast and it's almost impossible to hedge against losses when trading it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Price movement depend supply and demand, no one can control it even Poloniex it self. I believe every exchange have transactions tools to create automatic stop loss and take profit, why you not set it at beginning?. If you can't monitor your activity you should change your method, from short/ medium term period become long term period, it will help you a lot. Never forget to set your stop loss & take profit before leave the market.
Activity: 129
Don't get into trading if you don't have time. Stay away from it and you will be fine. Keep going on with the good real life. Don't come back to this painful life
Activity: 462
Poloniex is not wrong but your trading strategy is wrong. Actually you can do trading activity although you spend only 2  hours aday, because to reduce the risk from wrong prediction you can use stop limit order and trailling stop function. Poloniex still good exchange for trading but they does not add new coin more, so to trade other potential coin, you should trade in others exchange like Binance, Okex, Bibox etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The biggest exchanges will have the most liquidity which>the smallest spreads on the books>least price movement. Find the big boys, you got your smallest price movement action.
Activity: 574
for us you can trade binace, bittrex, and hitbtc, for us you will more easily generate a lot of good profits, and also many new coins are just emerging, so you will more easily make a good profit.
Activity: 84
If you know where to trade, you should learn more on this market.

Some suggestions for you
- Binance
- Bittrex
- Coinexchange
- Kukoin
- Okex
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
All same crypto pair has the same price action in all exchange ,  and i think you not need move to others exchange. Now you have to increasing  knowledge and skill about trading strategy and management of money and risk.
Pages:
Jump to: