Pages:
Author

Topic: [OUT]: order Casascius 1 BTC Coins for BTC -.-- incl. worldwide shipping - page 2. (Read 11252 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Once again, recieved! Thanks, and waiting for the 2013 batch (1 btc and 0.5 btc) to buy again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I'll take two if you still have.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
So I looked for the capsules. For the price of 10 on ebay (with free shipping), it probably wouldn't even be worth me trying to resell one after shipping & all. The coins are 1.125" which is a hair under 29mm. You can get a 29mm ring but I think I might go for a 30mm direct fit and not worry that it'll probably rattle a bit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-AIRTITE-COIN-HOLDER-CAPSULE-DIRECT-FIT-T30-HALF-DOLLAR-HALF-50-CENTS-/300875421634?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460d9297c2
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Received my coin today. Preetttyyyy Smiley

Balance on the address confirmed at 1btc too, which is really nice since the value of a bitcoin has risen nearly 300% since I ordered it lol

Oh btw. thanks for the coin I got from post office last week. that was nice, pleasure to do business with you  Smiley

Awesome. Two more off the list.

4 shipments (to US, AUS and UK) still delayed.

I'm giving postal service this week and next week I'll ask the recipients and trigger investigations in case they say they haven't received the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Hi, I'll take one coin please. Cheers  Smiley

ok, please pay BTC 1.234 to 1AspBmGoLbt7U1WFZ2MqBmiL84kg8naMgD to confirm and PM shipping info.

Received my coin today. Preetttyyyy Smiley

Balance on the address confirmed at 1btc too, which is really nice since the value of a bitcoin has risen nearly 300% since I ordered it lol
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Hello you, are you now auctioning away MY stock or what was it..?  Wink

I recently secured about 20 BTC1 coins and the same number of BTC5. All are the most recent version.

I have about one BTC1, BTC5 and BTC25 left from 2011. If you have market for these, you can buy them in bulk.

Oh btw. thanks for the coin I got from post office last week. that was nice, pleasure to do business with you  Smiley
donator
I'm completely out of coins (unless customers who ordered don't pay).

As said I secured 100 0.5-BTC coins from Mike (who is auctioning off another 8 rolls with 50 coins each here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1760841).

Hopefully Mike can include another roll of 1 BTC coins with my order. If not I might be able to get one from another forum member who I know has some Wink. These will be 2013 coins in any case.

I will of course readjust prices down to a normal level once I have stock again.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
2 coins left (and 4 reserved for unpaid orders). Increased price to an insane BTC 1.60.

I'm busy at work, however I would like to reserve the last 2 for 12 hours if possible.

I'll get back to you tonight once I'm free.

I'm unsure if I can do that. I could reserve 1 coin. The other one is potentially reserved for someone who will pick it up locally. I will know more soon.

Possibly 2 other coins on bitmit will become free. The guy is unresponsive and doesn't pay, so at some point I will just cancel his order and the coins will be available.

Ok, we found someone local to buy from.  No worries.

Good luck!
donator
2 coins left (and 4 reserved for unpaid orders). Increased price to an insane BTC 1.60.

I'm busy at work, however I would like to reserve the last 2 for 12 hours if possible.

I'm unsure if I can do that. I could reserve 1 coin. The other one is potentially reserved for someone who will pick it up locally. I will know more soon.

Possibly 2 other coins on bitmit will become free. The guy is unresponsive and doesn't pay, so at some point I will just cancel his order and the coins will be available.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

donator
donator
My Casascius is here  Grin I'm very happy with our business. Thank you Molecular, I  hope my father also loves the coin  Smiley

I bet he will.

It was a pleasure doing business with you.
donator
Ah, molecular, I sent you a message earlier, but found about this topic just now. Anyway, see PM please Smiley

PMed info.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003
Ah, molecular, I sent you a message earlier, but found about this topic just now. Anyway, see PM please Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
My Casascius is here  Grin I'm very happy with our business. Thank you Molecular, I  hope my father also loves the coin  Smiley
donator
Some poeple who ordered a while back when my offer had a lower price. That's not a problem, I honored their orders at the old price that was quoted when they ordered.

I hate to complicate things, but I added a rule to OP that an order has to be payed within 48 hours after I give the payment address. I hope you'll understand I can't reserve coins forever, especially not now that I'm running out of stock.
donator
I only have 8 coins left in stock.

Instead of stopping sales at some point I decided to increase price to 1.42, 2 coins max per person.

5% recurring customer bonus still applies.

If you think this is a high price you are probably correct. Note however these are 2012 coins and the next batch will be 2013.
donator
Just a quick wrapup and some stats:

• Since March 18th (firesale) I've sold 48 coins to 30 different people (average of 1.6 coins per person)
  • Demand seems to be increasing. I'm severely running out of coins and Mike Caldwell is under heavy load producing / shipping
  • 6 shipments including 7 coins are delayed to the following countries: NZ, US, AUS, UK, ES
  • 1 shipment including 1 coin to Finland is waiting for pickup by a lazy recipient (he know who he is)
  • All others have received their coins (either reported here or confirmed by tracking)
  • All shipments have been generously (at the time) insured by me. However in case of a continued price rise some insurances might turn out to have been insufficient by the time I receive the insurance money, which can take up to 4 months (I still think most shipments will arrive eventually, but at some point, I will have to tie up some fiat to rebuy BTC in order to dampen risk)
  • It's a lot of fun to do this and you guys positive feedback made me decide to continue.

Thank you all!
donator
Received my coins yesterday! Great service, lots of communication and fantastic quality! Great seller, Thanks very much.

Thank you for these kind words, I try to do my best and what makes my customer happy makes me happy Wink
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Received my coins yesterday! Great service, lots of communication and fantastic quality! Great seller, Thanks very much.
Pages:
Jump to: