Pages:
Author

Topic: [OUT]: order Casascius 1 BTC Coins for BTC -.-- incl. worldwide shipping - page 6. (Read 11252 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Wow, what a place this bitcoinworld. Casascius is selling like crazy! I also ordered mine, and got posted my shipping info very promptly. Thank you very much, molecular!

Even though you can get 2 * 1oz Silver Maple Leafs delivered to you for LESS than 1 * 1BTC Casascius coin, not many are taking the bait  Huh :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1oz-silver-maple-leaf-check-best-price-in-op-151800 post #50

Be sure to pick yours while the coins last.. gasp.. before they collect spiderwebs and patina  Tongue

hehe. Just for peoples info, I ordered from rpietila a couple of silver eagles and will report in his thread once I receive them. Can't vouch for him yet, but the offer sure is awesome. Where else can you buy silver at spot price without paying VAT for bitcoins?

@rpietila: people here understandably are very careful with trusting people. It'll take some time and some reports from people receiving good silver from you for your sales to really pick up. Be patient. I hope you'll still keep prices nice and low once that is the case. Thanks for doing this, btw. If you deliver what you promise you (and your company) are a great addition to the bitcoin community.
donator
Private message send but I have another question:

The coins that are you selling (1BTC) are the one on the left or the one on the right?

The pic on the shows a series 1 coin from the hologram side. I don't have any of these left unfortunately. Sold my last one for BTC 2.0.

The one on the right could be series 1 or series 2 (the brass coins itself is the same for both).

I'm selling series 2 coins. The backside (with hologram) can be seen in OP, the front-side looks like in the pic on the right side.

Hope that answers your question.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
I would like one coin please
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Wow, what a place this bitcoinworld. Casascius is selling like crazy! I also ordered mine, and got posted my shipping info very promptly. Thank you very much, molecular!

Even though you can get 2 * 1oz Silver Maple Leafs delivered to you for LESS than 1 * 1BTC Casascius coin, not many are taking the bait  Huh :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1oz-silver-maple-leaf-check-best-price-in-op-151800 post #50

Be sure to pick yours while the coins last.. gasp.. before they collect spiderwebs and patina  Tongue
rme
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Private message send but I have another question:

The coins that are you selling (1BTC) are the one on the left or the one on the right?
donator
Hi, I'll take one coin please. Cheers  Smiley

ok, please pay BTC 1.234 to 1AspBmGoLbt7U1WFZ2MqBmiL84kg8naMgD to confirm and PM shipping info.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Hi, I'll take one coin please. Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Thanks, I'm keen to buy, but it's a birthday present, so I'll have to think about it...

donator
Hi bitpirate

Hi,

I'd be interested, sounds good... but, a few questions:

- Why are these so much cheaper than the casascius website? What's your relationship there?
- Can you do any gift wrapping? If not, what does the package look like?

Because i bought 100 coins for 110 Bitcoins. No special relationship to Mike. Check his site. Anyone gets the deal.

No gift wrapping currently, sorry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Hi,

I'd be interested, sounds good... but, a few questions:

- Why are these so much cheaper than the casascius website? What's your relationship there?
- Can you do any gift wrapping? If not, what does the package look like?
donator
I would like 1 coin please

ok, please pay BTC 1.234 to 1NdvRiPZ9CoKuYGf9aDPBYEoe1QXUBAP4A to confirm order and PM shipping info.
donator
I would like 3 coins please.

ok, please pay BTC 3.702 to 19p9D8Tt2QhsMqHfsziv6k6VSHdSRdAMCk to confirm the order and PM shipping info.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I would like 1 coin please
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I would like 3 coins please.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
I'd like two of those coins, please! Smiley

ok, pay BTC 2.468 to 1EC9JNwqEjzF22eGGjRFMy3JcmQ9KfcdM8 to confirm and PM shipping info.

Paid, transaction ID: 315349010722bf34927d3acf380b9dc7f4e31fac4270c9e7179e5d19b126cc6f
donator
donator
I'll take one to Germany please.

geht klar, please pay BTC 1.234 to 14SqsdassjmC24CaKkwfh1En7gXkdTvmFQ to confirm the order and PM shipping info.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
I'll take one to Germany please.
donator
I'd like two of those coins, please! Smiley

ok, pay BTC 2.468 to 1EC9JNwqEjzF22eGGjRFMy3JcmQ9KfcdM8 to confirm and PM shipping info.
Pages:
Jump to: