Pages:
Author

Topic: [OUT]: order Casascius 1 BTC Coins for BTC -.-- incl. worldwide shipping - page 4. (Read 11252 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Received mine today too, just posting back to say thanks!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Does anyone have a link to cheap, decent cases for the coins? Probably don't want to buy more than a few if I can help it.

If you're "forced" to buy more to get a cheap price, consider reselling the remainder Wink

Cheesy Though it may not be worth it, I'll give it a try.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Does anyone have a link to cheap, decent cases for the coins? Probably don't want to buy more than a few if I can help it.

They call those Münzkapseln / coin capsules

A ten pack is about 3,50 €. (see here: http://www.mdm.de/kapseln-fur-goldmunzen or here: http://www.amazon.com/Lighthouse-Coin-Capsules-Coins-Platinum/dp/B001L4KNF6 )
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

If you're "forced" to buy more to get a cheap price, consider reselling the remainder Wink
legendary
donator
Recieved!! Thank you, i think im gonna order again Cheesy

Cool. Thanks for posting here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Recieved!! Thank you, i think im gonna order again Cheesy
legendary
I don't currently sell any cases. It collides a bit with my shipping mode (I ship as a letter, so it has to be quite flat). I might think about changing that if more people request it.

I understand. It would just have been a convenience thing for me so I would have been happy to pay a little more to save the hassle of chasing one down. Either way, I've been wanting one of these for a while. Wish I'd bought some when they were cheap to give away...

there will be 0.5 BTC coins soon. Still not cheap enough for just giving them away to random people.

Yes. I guess on the upside, I would likely have been cursing myself for giving away something that became worth so much (I probably wouldn't have directly replaced them).
donator
I don't currently sell any cases. It collides a bit with my shipping mode (I ship as a letter, so it has to be quite flat). I might think about changing that if more people request it.

I understand. It would just have been a convenience thing for me so I would have been happy to pay a little more to save the hassle of chasing one down. Either way, I've been wanting one of these for a while. Wish I'd bought some when they were cheap to give away...

there will be 0.5 BTC coins soon. Still not cheap enough for just giving them away to random people.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
legendary

donator
Don't know if you saw my PM but I am interested in buying one.

Just as an aside, if you don't sell the cases, it might be something you might consider as an up-sell.

saw it and PMed you (and another person who wants to order) an address.

legendary
Don't know if you saw my PM but I am interested in buying one.

Just as an aside, if you don't sell the cases, it might be something you might consider as an up-sell.
donator
Received my CASASCIUS BTC1 coins today!

Vielen Dank molecular

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Bitte schön, gern geschehen!
donator
donator