Pages:
Author

Topic: Outdated announcement - page 2. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 13, 2019, 12:25:23 PM

Why is your team fighting for anonymity of transactions on the Internet? Do you consider this an important issue?

This is the basic principle of cryptocurrencies. Speed, low cost of transactions, security and anonymity.

This is all very important for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2019, 09:40:41 AM

How will SavAct cryptocurrency be related to the purchased product? Will this connection be indicated in the smart contract at the conclusion of the transaction?

Apparently this is the basic principle of SavAct.

All transaction security conditions are accepted in a smart contract.
Activity: 12
September 13, 2019, 07:02:42 AM

If the transaction is declared invalid, will the money be returned to the sender?

The SavAct are mainly transferred to an uninvolved party, the token owners. Another part is given to the miners of the blockchain and another small portion is transferred to the development team to ensure ongoing development.
Activity: 10
September 13, 2019, 04:22:40 AM

What is your team doing now?

I want to understand your plans for the near future and the stages of development that you have already completed

Now the SavAct team is busy developing the application and integrates SavAct-Token into it
Activity: 16
September 12, 2019, 01:05:44 PM
Why is your team fighting for anonymity of transactions on the Internet? Do you consider this an important issue?
hello
September 12, 2019, 10:19:08 AM
If the transaction is declared invalid, will the money be returned to the sender?
Activity: 10
September 12, 2019, 07:45:24 AM
How will SavAct cryptocurrency be related to the purchased product? Will this connection be indicated in the smart contract at the conclusion of the transaction?
September 12, 2019, 05:07:09 AM
What commissions will be in SavAct network?

Will it be a fully decentralized network?
Activity: 12
September 11, 2019, 10:02:05 AM

Why did you set yourself the task of cleaning the Internet from scammers?

Have you often come across scammers at major marketplaces?

At the moment, this is an urgent problem for most Internet users.

I think if SavAct is working well, then the project will get a powerful community.

Now I want to get to know the SavAct team better in order to make the final decision on investing in the project.
Activity: 16
September 11, 2019, 08:43:27 AM
In October, a congress on cryptocurrencies will be held in Milan. Will your team participate in this event?
Activity: 23
September 11, 2019, 05:26:28 AM
What is your team doing now?

I want to understand your plans for the near future and the stages of development that you have already completed
Activity: 19
September 10, 2019, 01:15:43 PM

Which of the participants in the transaction carries big risks?

Buyer or seller?

Are you worried only about protecting customers?

Great risks are borne by the buyer, since it is he who sends the money and waits for the receipt of the goods.

SavAct aims to protect the buyer

Therefore, the use of SavAct should reduce risks for customers and bring the possibility of safe purchases on the Internet.

Nevertheless, the buyer still incurs great risks of losing money and not receiving the ordered goods. Will you insure users?
September 10, 2019, 11:00:32 AM

I follow the development of your project. When will the token sale be announced?

At the moment, I don’t even understand if the team will conduct an ICO or IEO.

Now the site has very little information to understand where this project is going

Most likely, the team is currently developing and is in no hurry to organize an investment round.

Nevertheless, the community manager needs to tell users about the stages of the project development.

This increases the credibility of the project.

The founder of the project answers all the questions in Telegram.

I think that now there is no community manager in the team, so you can wait several days to answer the question
Activity: 20
September 10, 2019, 08:32:19 AM

At the moment, this is an urgent problem for most Internet users.

I think if SavAct is working well, then the project will get a powerful community.
September 10, 2019, 05:36:54 AM

Your site is in a very raw state.

It will be difficult to count on investor confidence if you have not finished preparing your project

I agree with you. The team must show that it can cope with difficult tasks before starting to attract investments

As I understand it, at the moment SavAct does not have the proper funding to hire a large professional team to implement the project. To do this, they attract investment
September 09, 2019, 12:48:34 PM

Your site is in a very raw state.

It will be difficult to count on investor confidence if you have not finished preparing your project

I agree with you. The team must show that it can cope with difficult tasks before starting to attract investments
Activity: 22
September 09, 2019, 09:35:10 AM

Which of the participants in the transaction carries big risks?

Buyer or seller?

Are you worried only about protecting customers?

Great risks are borne by the buyer, since it is he who sends the money and waits for the receipt of the goods.

SavAct aims to protect the buyer

Therefore, the use of SavAct should reduce risks for customers and bring the possibility of safe purchases on the Internet.
Activity: 22
MMMEXTRA-the right step towards the gpal!
September 09, 2019, 07:31:59 AM

Activity: 25
September 09, 2019, 05:25:18 AM

I follow the development of your project. When will the token sale be announced?

Now the site has very little information to understand where this project is going

Most likely, the team is currently developing and is in no hurry to organize an investment round.

Nevertheless, the community manager needs to tell users about the stages of the project development.

This increases the credibility of the project.
Activity: 31
September 08, 2019, 02:42:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: