Pages:
Author

Topic: Outdated announcement - page 6. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 25, 2019, 11:16:22 AM

Voting will save us from unnecessary advertising. We can support the blogger financially and he will not monetize his videos

In this case, the community can at its own expense improve the quality of the material published by bloggers.

I like your idea
Activity: 22
August 25, 2019, 08:42:50 AM

How can users exchange SavAct cryptocurrency for fiat funds?

Will it be possible to do this in your wallet or will you need to use the exchange?

You can convert SavAct cryptocurrency to fiat (dollars, EURO, etc.) on the exchange.

The list of these exchanges will be known a little later.
Activity: 22
August 24, 2019, 12:44:23 PM
How can users exchange SavAct cryptocurrency for fiat funds?

Will it be possible to do this in your wallet or will you need to use the exchange?
Activity: 20
August 24, 2019, 09:53:38 AM
Voting will save us from unnecessary advertising. We can support the blogger financially and he will not monetize his videos
Activity: 27
August 24, 2019, 07:52:43 AM
The site indicates that you are undergoing the registration process in Singapore.

Why did you choose this country for registration and what type of activity do you register?
August 24, 2019, 05:07:02 AM
Where is SavAct voting system applicable?

What are the advantages of a paid voting system from a free one?
Activity: 24
August 23, 2019, 12:17:04 PM

Do you have preliminary agreements with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your coin?

Do famous blockchain experts support you?

There is not even a SavAct team on the site. You can find it in white paper.

I did not find information about partners or advisers
Activity: 25
August 23, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Are your team planning to participate in blockchain conferences in Asia? I would like to get to know your team more closely and discuss your idea

Events are an important part of marketing for any project, but the SavAct team has not yet announced any events in which it will take part.
Activity: 26
August 23, 2019, 07:45:08 AM
Are you planning to release your browser plugin that will show the level of trust in online stores?
August 23, 2019, 05:03:58 AM

Have you already received a patent for your development?

Do you have a license to store digital assets?

We start our business in Singapore because legal implementation is easier there. More information on the legal situation can be found in our legal terms.

I heard cryptocurrencies are banned in Singapore. It's true?

Many projects do not accept investments from citizens of the USA and Singapore

ICOs were banned in China, but not in Singapore. The USA are commonly excluded from ICOs, because they otherwise require fulfilling complex requirements. These are very cost intensive which is why we excluded USA from our sales for the time being.

In order to accept investments from US citizens, accreditation is required.

Is this such a difficult process?

Especially since I think you are counting on the US market

In order to require KYC confirmation from investors, the company must obtain a license to store personal data. This is a long and expensive process.
Activity: 26
August 22, 2019, 01:59:37 PM
Do you have preliminary agreements with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your coin?

Do famous blockchain experts support you?
August 22, 2019, 11:21:18 AM
Are your team planning to participate in blockchain conferences in Asia? I would like to get to know your team more closely and discuss your idea
August 22, 2019, 09:27:08 AM

That is, SavAct will become an intermediary between all online stores and customers?

You want to make online shopping safe and that’s a great idea

SavAct works without the involvement of a third party. So you still keep all the benefits of cryptocurrencies while making e.q. fake shops not worthwhile.

Your project is interesting, but I do not understand how SavAct will feature the real Internet - shops from fake when I  onlin-shopping.

If you see an online shop that only accepts cryptocurrencies but refuses to offer SavAct as a payment method, then you can immediately tell that the chance of a scam is much higher.

See also Q5 and Q8 of our FAQ:
SavAct is a cryptocurrency that enables bought services, goods, voting results etc. to be delivered within an optional time limit. A transaction, recorded in the blockchain, may also contain, besides from the recipient’s address, details like product names or a time limit for delivery. If the product does not arrive within the time limit, the payment may be withdrawn before the time limit runs out. Therefore, the vendor is forced to satisfy the customer. Withdrawn payments are not returned to the buyer but instead they are distributed among token owners and miners and additionally support the development of the system. This ensures that customers do not abuse this function for their own benefits, but only make use of it if they feel betrayed by the vendor. Chapter 2 of the White Paper offers a more detailed explanation and gives a few examples.
For independent and decentralized systems, it is natural that one party, either seller or buyer, has to bear a higher risk. The buyer bears it when using current cryptocurrencies as he must hope for the paid product or service to be delivered. SavAct balances this risk among both parties and the Proof of Concept describes that it saves real vendors more money that the established trustee systems.
So if you see an online shop that only accepts cryptocurrencies but refuses to offer SavAct as a payment method, then you can immediately tell that the chance of a scam is much higher.

That is, all online stores that do not accept SavAct cryptocurrency are obviously fraudulent?

This means that trust in little-known online stores that refused to use SavAct is much less than in online stores that accept SavAct cryptocurrency
August 22, 2019, 06:49:53 AM

We start our business in Singapore because legal implementation is easier there. More information on the legal situation can be found in our legal terms.

ICOs were banned in China, but not in Singapore. The USA are commonly excluded from ICOs, because they otherwise require fulfilling complex requirements. These are very cost intensive which is why we excluded USA from our sales for the time being.

In order to accept investments from US citizens, accreditation is required.

Is this such a difficult process?

Especially since I think you are counting on the US market
August 21, 2019, 12:00:10 PM

Are you planning to do an IEO or the traditional ICO? I would recommend you to go for IEO's on trusted exchanges, it's very difficult to get investors if you went to the ICO route. Most investors don't see the assurance that they get from ICO compared to IEO.

Judging by the information on the site, the SavAct team has not yet decided how exactly they will attract investments.

Most likely they will conduct IEO, because this is now the best way to attract investment
August 21, 2019, 09:18:29 AM

Since whiteweb and darkweb markets are in essence not the same, you cannot simply conclude from one to another. I´m quite surprized you even tried that and build a theory around it, which because of its missing logic is worthless. The „very low“ risk of the seller because of the increased “trust” when using your currency, is just an assumption, sadly not proven in the PoC and disregarding the fact that illegitimate cancellation of transactions would leave the seller with empty hands and thus in disadvantage compared to escrow services. I guess that lack of reasoning may be one of the causes you missed out on your ICO in the first place.

It is possible that now SavAct team is finalizing the strategy and ideas of its project.

At the moment, the project needs to be finalized, but the idea is very useful for Internet users.
August 21, 2019, 07:25:23 AM

Are you planning to do an IEO or the traditional ICO? I would recommend you to go for IEO's on trusted exchanges, it's very difficult to get investors if you went to the ICO route. Most investors don't see the assurance that they get from ICO compared to IEO.

IEO is a waste of money.

If you pay up to $ 100,000 for IEO, you won’t attract the same amount of investment.

IEO on the TOP exchange costs up to $ 5 million

If that were the case, but not a single project would conduct IEO.

I think you're wrong. Now IEO is the only way to attract investment in blockchain projects
Activity: 11
August 21, 2019, 04:48:39 AM

August 21, 2019, 04:47:43 AM

That is, SavAct will become an intermediary between all online stores and customers?

You want to make online shopping safe and that’s a great idea

SavAct works without the involvement of a third party. So you still keep all the benefits of cryptocurrencies while making e.q. fake shops not worthwhile.

Your project is interesting, but I do not understand how SavAct will feature the real Internet - shops from fake when I  onlin-shopping.

If you see an online shop that only accepts cryptocurrencies but refuses to offer SavAct as a payment method, then you can immediately tell that the chance of a scam is much higher.

See also Q5 and Q8 of our FAQ:
SavAct is a cryptocurrency that enables bought services, goods, voting results etc. to be delivered within an optional time limit. A transaction, recorded in the blockchain, may also contain, besides from the recipient’s address, details like product names or a time limit for delivery. If the product does not arrive within the time limit, the payment may be withdrawn before the time limit runs out. Therefore, the vendor is forced to satisfy the customer. Withdrawn payments are not returned to the buyer but instead they are distributed among token owners and miners and additionally support the development of the system. This ensures that customers do not abuse this function for their own benefits, but only make use of it if they feel betrayed by the vendor. Chapter 2 of the White Paper offers a more detailed explanation and gives a few examples.
For independent and decentralized systems, it is natural that one party, either seller or buyer, has to bear a higher risk. The buyer bears it when using current cryptocurrencies as he must hope for the paid product or service to be delivered. SavAct balances this risk among both parties and the Proof of Concept describes that it saves real vendors more money that the established trustee systems.
So if you see an online shop that only accepts cryptocurrencies but refuses to offer SavAct as a payment method, then you can immediately tell that the chance of a scam is much higher.

That is, all online stores that do not accept SavAct cryptocurrency are obviously fraudulent?
Activity: 8
August 20, 2019, 03:19:10 PM
Since whiteweb and darkweb markets are in essence not the same, you cannot simply conclude from one to another. I´m quite surprized you even tried that and build a theory around it, which because of its missing logic is worthless. The „very low“ risk of the seller because of the increased “trust” when using your currency, is just an assumption, sadly not proven in the PoC and disregarding the fact that illegitimate cancellation of transactions would leave the seller with empty hands and thus in disadvantage compared to escrow services. I guess that lack of reasoning may be one of the causes you missed out on your ICO in the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: