Pages:
Author

Topic: OVERvalued altcoins. - page 2. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 04:34:09 AM
In my view, I would say the topic of value is subjective! Nothing actually have any inherent value except the value place on such thing. And this is where subject of value become transit. If people are willing to spend x amount on a coin and there is an increasing demand on such then that coin is not overvalued
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
January 30, 2018, 04:28:51 AM
I don't think XRP is overpriced.. There are a lot of coins who have no real products..
But Ripple has already a real product and real clients.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 04:22:54 AM
In the crypto sphere, having in mind that everything is freemarket driven, every single coin is overvalued in a way, because there is nothing backing it, other than demand.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 30, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
In my opinion, investing too much Altcoin is not a good thing.
Because you can't understand the white paper and technical route of each token carefully, I want to invest in several excellent Altcoin, so it is more likely to get high returns.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
January 30, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
from my point of view ripple is still overvalued....which benefit do u get with it now? no one. because its a centralized bank token.
verge is also overvalued. its a recommended coin from mcafee who was paid for.

Well these coins are being over hyped by mcaffee and some other big whales so it's not a good catch after all, I mean there's no assurance of getting a real pump when the mere fact that these coins are well manipulated. It's so awful to think that mostly of the coins now loses their true essence in crypto world.
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
TRON looks extremely overvalued. No clear idea, no implementation, scam probability and still $7B WTF?!
Next one is BCH - it is just Bitcoin clone with no advantages against any other BTC fork
XRP is 50/50: it is usable and the conception is interesting, but it is by 60% in hands of developers. It is too much.
NEO: Ethereum-like crypto with no real projects on it.
IOTA, XVG: 50/50, simply overhyped.

I agree that TRON overvalued. BCH has pretty interesting features coming. I don't think it is overvalued. XRP for sure overvalued no real use cases only hype and rumors. NEO is working closely with China government therefore ETH competitor.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
January 30, 2018, 03:16:06 AM
Pretty much all of them as almoust none of them have a real life use that could explain the current prices i mean just look at cardano they have only white papper and are worth billions.Verge same-coins that was pumped buy Mcaffee or eth coin whos newtork was jamed buy a simple crypto kitties game...
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
January 30, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
nice topic. overvalued altcoin. i think over than half of altcoins that are listed in major exchanges are overvalued. Most of them were manipulated by the exchanges and priced around x20 x30 in a few months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
As long as there are people willing to purchase at that 'high' price, it is not overvalued.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 10, 2018, 05:43:04 PM
I would like to say Tron, but I am afraid of people who invested. Smiley
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
January 10, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
TRX, SIA, DGB, XVG, DOGE are much OVERvalued altcoins IMHO
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
for me the worst coin in top 20 is Bitcoin Gold (BTG), i still believe that was a quick cash grab for the devs to fork BTC and alegedly make it decentralized again, yet to premine it.
Activity: 153
January 10, 2018, 04:44:30 PM
TRON, CARDANO, IOTA
They are not working concept, just speculation, they shouln't be in the top 10

That's right they should have way less market cap. But the most overvalued is still bitconnect. They are running a Ponzi scheme for years and it still continues.
Activity: 66
January 10, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
TRON, CARDANO, IOTA
They are not working concept, just speculation, they shouln't be in the top 10
Activity: 182
January 10, 2018, 03:50:02 PM
TRON looks extremely overvalued. No clear idea, no implementation, scam probability and still $7B WTF?!
Next one is BCH - it is just Bitcoin clone with no advantages against any other BTC fork
XRP is 50/50: it is usable and the conception is interesting, but it is by 60% in hands of developers. It is too much.
NEO: Ethereum-like crypto with no real projects on it.
IOTA, XVG: 50/50, simply overhyped.
Merit: 114
January 10, 2018, 03:45:04 PM
I do not believe in any altcoin, which began a few months ago, but its price has grown by thousands of percent. It's like swindling, nothing more. If you sell these coins, then it has some sense, but do not hold it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
January 10, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
I think is Ripple and Tron is extremely overvalued. Most of altcoins saw a massive pump. Correction is inevitable. Don't forget to fix your profit for 30% of total coins and hodl rest. Very safe strategy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
January 10, 2018, 02:19:54 PM
To be honest I'm against the coin which are being forked. They are always overvalued coins and the price tag is put on them once they are released into the exchangers. They however drain to death very fast in single shot as they proceed with the time and protect development. We saw coins like BCC, BCH, etc which were very very valued initially but later on everything got smashed to death. Lozl! These kind of coins are there which are overvalued. Next is XRP, as suggested by many people around here, is the overvalued coin because being centralised one it should never get to those heights really and must be below 1 USD for at least next one year or so. Its market cap to billion dollar was a joke and barely a spiked market.
Activity: 40
January 10, 2018, 02:14:32 PM
I went all in on XRB like 2-3 weeks ago, so I ain´t complaining, but I only think it´s overvalued in the sense of the parabolic growth and what may happen after that. It´s still very much under develeopment but it´s tech speaks for itself and it´s one of the coins that´s still green on days like these.

XVG i sold 100% of at 2.2k sats or something like that, will not buy again until 300 sats or something like that. Bought XRP/TRX a month or so ago and sold a week ago and I feel dirty just having made money on them.. scam alert goes *BEEP* *BOOP*
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
January 10, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
Wont listing such coins here lead to a crash of some of these altcoins as holders will be influenced to panic sell to get rid of this stock of coins??

there are many options in investing for altcoin. I think you should try and take the time to analyze and investigate. I think this is very important to the choice that will generate profits.
The world of crypto is crazy while others analyze a coin to be a shitcoin other whales/traders will buy and wait for the pump and make a profit from this...lets hope people wont be quick to judge
Pages:
Jump to: