Pages:
Author

Topic: OVERvalued altcoins. - page 5. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
I think ripple and arrived in its highest peak so it more likely to your price is corrected like Stella, it's competition, also had his great rise but your time and step. I think it's time to find alts having good news in the near future
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
January 04, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
I would recommend ADA,IOTA,XLM,XRP,SC,XRB,DRGN, they are all backuped by some products and services surely it will give you a lot of profits before the year ends.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
Oh I like this subject.

For me, Cardano grow way too fast, even though i like it. 

Not a fan of ripple so of course i think it overpriced.

Populous maybe too. 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 04, 2018, 10:09:04 AM
I think most of the top alt coins are overvalued.

Like:

- ADA - 31B for what?
- IOTA, still just a token, no MVP and 10B price?!
- Ripple, at least is having bank support, but 100B?!
- TRON, 13B for what?!
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
Verge at this price. howevrer I will recommend it if it drops down under 150 sats.
DGB at this price. Recommended price is 300 sats maximum
NXT at this price. Recommended price is 3000 sats
XRP at this price. Recommended price is just 4000 sats

this! i was FOMOd by this coins and i will never recommend this to my friends. or anything that Mcafee will promote. dont do it. its a trap
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
It is hard to find any altcoin that is not overvalued, to be honest.
Be cautious while you see the price hype.
Activity: 111
January 04, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
RaiBlocks, Verge, and basically any other coin that went super parabolic in the past few weeks.

Yes, the golden rule is to avoid coins which already just went parabolic. Including Ripple and Stellar by the way, which have reached surreal heights.

I agree with the surreal heights of XRP, I was really surprised to see the amount of continued gains this morning. I think it will continue to rise especially once coinbase adds it then will pop but we will see.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
Name alt-coins which you would definitely not recommend to invest in to your friends, and give a reason why so.

I want to invest in 10x different alt-coins and I want to save some time by ignoring the overvalued ones.

Thank you!  Roll Eyes

-Crypto Piece

Overvalued one is ripple at the moment. It's totally in hype position and people are buying it without knowing what it exactly is. They get fool by the hype wave and at the end they will regret for their decissions. There are much better, real decentralized coins on the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
January 04, 2018, 09:29:50 AM
Name alt-coins which you would definitely not recommend to invest in to your friends, and give a reason why so.
I want to invest in 10x different alt-coins and I want to save some time by ignoring the overvalued ones.
Thank you!  Roll Eyes
-Crypto Piece
I do not know your plans and objectives, but in this situation you could consider the SwissBorg project (CHSB) for studying and further making a decision on investing one of the parts of your bank.
The project deserves attention!!!
Activity: 111
January 04, 2018, 09:26:56 AM
XRP- too much hype, not enough backbone
BCH- Still overvalued in my opinion by ALOT
SNC-probably the most hyped up coin I have seen in the last few months of 2017.

SNC?
Really? It has a working product. PowerLedger, its competitor has no working product and is 20x the market cap of SunContract.
You're funny. But it also shows that you have no insight in the project and its competitors.

Yes SNC, didn't say it was junk or scam coin I said it was hyped up the last few months. I have been a long term holder since July and tons of other coins have outperformed it, its not worthless but not worth some of the hype, I am a day trader and do lots of trading and generally do not like to hold more than a month.It shows you can't properly understand a simple statement and I am aware of the projects and competitors.
Activity: 149
January 04, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
RaiBlocks, Verge, and basically any other coin that went super parabolic in the past few weeks.

Yes, the golden rule is to avoid coins which already just went parabolic. Including Ripple and Stellar by the way, which have reached surreal heights.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
XRP, IOTA, CARDANO.

I agree with you for Ripple. But cardano is good coin.
There is a creation purpose of coin. They will work and work on something concrete.
But ripple came with this media and pump effect Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 08:59:18 AM
Verge at this price. howevrer I will recommend it if it drops down under 150 sats.
DGB at this price. Recommended price is 300 sats maximum
NXT at this price. Recommended price is 3000 sats
XRP at this price. Recommended price is just 4000 sats
I totally agree with the point 2 of what you suggest nxt, after having a large pump the price of nxt has fallen far down and I have speculated that this is only a temporary fold and nxt will be back at the pump.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 04, 2018, 08:58:30 AM
XRP- too much hype, not enough backbone
BCH- Still overvalued in my opinion by ALOT
SNC-probably the most hyped up coin I have seen in the last few months of 2017.

SNC?
Really? It has a working product. PowerLedger, its competitor has no working product and is 20x the market cap of SunContract.
You're funny. But it also shows that you have no insight in the project and its competitors.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
January 04, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
indeed at this moment
Ripple,Verge are coins that over valued because the price pumped so hard by them.
but it does not mean it was a shit coin just like other people described.
they are giving us a steady increase in term of technology and improvement.
the only problem is its total supply,nothing more than that.
also Doge,it was an old coin and the dev themself abandoned this project.
even though it was an old and abandoned one,it does not mean it has no value.
i believe in the next 2 months this coin will be pumped due to its popularity.
but it is not recommended to hold it for a long time
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 04, 2018, 08:43:52 AM
Most of the altcoins are overvalued at present.
The current price is based on the consumption that these project will execute the best way, which is not that possible.
Anyway, nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency world.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 04, 2018, 08:31:01 AM
XRP is the most overvalued coin the world. Suplly is huge and all premined by owners. This is not a decentralized coin and also over valued over pumped.
Owners will start dumping at hights but i don't know where.
Activity: 238
January 04, 2018, 08:28:30 AM
RaiBlocks, Verge and the most overvalued one at the moment, Ripple. I would definitely stay away from those 3, all of which have been skyrocketing like crazy over the past few weeks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
January 03, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
You should look for new coins with fresh ideas or simply was undergoing development to stand out from each other.

KNC
ODN
AIR
COSS

are coins which aren't that expensive compared to those picking up millions of trading volume per day, still let's just hope the current up-going alt trends would continue, as these are opportunities for them to shine when investor pick them up, look how REQ and SALT was being pumped these days.
Activity: 98
January 03, 2018, 11:08:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: