Pages:
Author

Topic: OVERvalued altcoins. - page 3. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
Totally agree XRP is #1 on this list.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

there are many options in investing for altcoin. I think you should try and take the time to analyze and investigate. I think this is very important to the choice that will generate profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
January 10, 2018, 02:01:57 PM
I think that ripple, tron, verge, raiblocks and reddcoin are all overpriced. They reached these prices just because of awesome high and speculative news but they didn't even deserve it.

Xrp and tron would in my list too bro. Still they do not have big potential future project roadmap. Still there are many investing on these coins and making more money with the look of the many investor concentrating on the non potential coins.
Still there are many potential projects B2W also not grows better in the market place and investors are getting the boom in the market.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
Ripple is a scam! i have over 5000 xrp and let me tell you, i bought all of this when it was under 0.20 dollars. It is a ponzi scheme because it is run by the bankers. Now let me tell you where i have recently made a huge loss: TRON, this coin was so hyped i thought it would reach the moon. I bought at 0.22 dollars and now its 0.11. i have lost alot in this. I even sold some bitcoin to buy it. I bought cardano, which has fallen by 25 percent of the price i paid. I  bought power ledger and im am very upset because i bought so much recently and they have all gone down. U live and learn.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
Tron, Ripple and Verge are overvalued imo
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
from my point of view ripple is still overvalued....which benefit do u get with it now? no one. because its a centralized bank token.
verge is also overvalued. its a recommended coin from mcafee who was paid for.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 10, 2018, 01:39:03 PM
MCO (monaco) , tENX (tenx) and  tKN (tokencard) because all three of these are entirely speculation so far. None of them have come through with what they were designing which was cards that you can spend crypto on in the real world. None have shipped cards to any of there customers and in the cases of MCO and tENX it has been a long time since they were on exchanges and i think they are just not capable of finishing the actual products they promote. So why are they so high on exchanges when they are bascially just an idea that will never happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
January 10, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
I think that ripple, tron, verge, raiblocks and reddcoin are all overpriced. They reached these prices just because of awesome high and speculative news but they didn't even deserve it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 10, 2018, 01:29:48 PM
Verge at this price. howevrer I will recommend it if it drops down under 150 sats.
DGB at this price. Recommended price is 300 sats maximum
NXT at this price. Recommended price is 3000 sats
XRP at this price. Recommended price is just 4000 sats

there is no logic behind your prices as is there none including no legitimation behind your bitcoin fixation  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
January 10, 2018, 01:28:08 PM
I don't think Ripple is overValued to Be honnest,
it goes againt the bitcoin way that is true, but it is the best transition from the current way of doing Finance to the decentralised way !!

Ripple will Climb at least to 5USD soon with each parternership they will announce , it will replace swift for the big companies that grow tired from the delay and cost they have right now;

The world is growing faster and faster and banks can not follow anymore!

Ripple is a huge improvement in the good direction ( just an improvement not a goal)
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 10, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
RaiBlocks, Verge, and basically any other coin that went super parabolic in the past few weeks.
To buy coins that have grown tens of times over a short period of time is wrong. You need to buy when the price is small. And sell when the price has risen. This is the safest way.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 10, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
The overvalued coins are Ripple, Raiblocks and Bitconnect.
All of them are not proper cryptocurrency and are highly similar to a pyramid scheme or ponzi with large holding by the developers.

Read his comment carefully.
At last someone here who is making sense and knows the circulation of cryptos.
Those coins that just went so high without even projects that are good behind it are all shit.
I would prefer one with a low value at start but will be making progress.
Activity: 161
Merit: 20
January 10, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
At this time almost every coin is overvalued but for me at the top are the following:
-XRP, it doesn't have any sense
-IOTA, 10 billion for something not yet used it's too much
-BCH, it's an expensive LCT
-ADA, it's promising but it hasn't delivered nothing yet
-Bitconnect, it's simply a scam =D

(i can continue all the way down)

I can't believe everybody here is suggesting XRP because they don't like this coin. I am not a huge ERP fan either. But lets be fair here, to state that "it doesn't have any sense" is just nonsense. This coin, backed up by this company, has probably the most chances right now to solve real world problems on a massive scale.

Why not discuss in a professional way and not based on ideology (at least when we are talking about the profitability of investments).
Activity: 18
January 10, 2018, 10:09:02 AM
TRON. Even at 700,000,000 it would still be too high... It's insane that it once had almost 19,000,000,000 MC.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 10, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
Although I also invested in altcoin, I think the entire cryptocurrency is now far overpriced, so the bubble burst and the price collapse is entirely possible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 09:48:02 AM
The Mother of all Shitcoins, Ripple, is overvalued by a factor of 100. Such a shame so many were duped into thinking it was a good coin.

Other overvalued shitcoins include BitcoinCash, BitcoinGold, Dash, Verge and the ponzi Bitconnnect.

Other overvalued coins (that are still good) are Cardano, Stellar Lumens, IOTA and RaiBlocks.

The market has heard your voice and reacted as you expected. Grin
Activity: 30
January 08, 2018, 10:42:29 PM
The Mother of all Shitcoins, Ripple, is overvalued by a factor of 100. Such a shame so many were duped into thinking it was a good coin.

Other overvalued shitcoins include BitcoinCash, BitcoinGold, Dash, Verge and the ponzi Bitconnnect.

Other overvalued coins (that are still good) are Cardano, Stellar Lumens, IOTA and RaiBlocks.
Activity: 67
January 08, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
I think XRP is definitely overpriced. But please note that this doesn't mean it is not reliable.
Activity: 111
January 08, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
XRP- too much hype, not enough backbone
BCH- Still overvalued in my opinion by ALOT
SNC-probably the most hyped up coin I have seen in the last few months of 2017.

SNC?
Really? It has a working product. PowerLedger, its competitor has no working product and is 20x the market cap of SunContract.
You're funny. But it also shows that you have no insight in the project and its competitors.

Yes SNC, didn't say it was junk or scam coin I said it was hyped up the last few months. I have been a long term holder since July and tons of other coins have outperformed it, its not worthless but not worth some of the hype, I am a day trader and do lots of trading and generally do not like to hold more than a month.It shows you can't properly understand a simple statement and I am aware of the projects and competitors.

The thread is about overvalued coins. Not about day trading.
I never mentioned anything about it being a junk or scam coin.
SNC is not overvalued. You're spreading false information.

Its not false information just as other people in here have different opinions for different coins, maybe you are satoshi himself since you know so much. I respect anyones opinion but not disrespect, and sorry but I will continue to get help and advice from big day traders and long term crypto gods that are pretty important to our community lol if you only had a idea. Your first reply shows the type of person you are. SNC has been overvalued the past few months end of story, take a look at any chart and facts its plain and simple, if you dont like my opinion then respectably keep it moving, I could be wrong/you could be wrong, stop junking the thread up.

Alright Mr. Know-it-all.
So answer the question you've been avoiding.
How is SNC overvalued when Power Ledger is 20 times its market cap?
What does that make Power Ledger?
Super over valued? Or you think it's price is justified?

SNC did just get a nice pump a few minutes ago and woke up, looks like I was wrong. I am holding a good bit so its nice to see it actually wake up, im getting out now though and take the gains
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
I would say Ripple. My belief is the big banks would like more BTC and Ripple is being pumped to do just that. The banking sector has invested in Ripple and now they are able to sell it for large amounts of BTC. Just my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: