Pages:
Author

Topic: [Overview] Bitcointalk Contests And Giveaways - page 5. (Read 3764 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 222
read sportsbet prediction requirements carefully some of them have requirements like this:

copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
this is for altcoins yhiaali3, if i go to add altcoin thread also then this list will become long and confusing with too many different shittokens.
Yeah then this thread is specifically for BTC rewards so I don't think it should be mixed with altcoins because that would be different.
I think there are still many bitcoin prize contests that will keep coming every week/month.
Hi, good job you can add this:
[ROUND 2] Utopia P2P Ecosystem 💎 - Android APP Review campaign 🔎

Utopia Android App Review Campaign and Awards:
Bounty pool 100$ worth of CRP every week divided into stakes according to ranks(3, 2, 1)

this is for altcoins yhiaali3, if i go to add altcoin thread also then this list will become long and confusing with too many different shittokens.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hi, good job you can add this:

Utopia Android App Review Campaign and Awards:
Bounty pool 100$ worth of CRP every week divided into stakes according to ranks(3, 2, 1)
Updated:

Contests:

|
Thread
krogothmanhattan's new free raffle....

Giveaways And Predictions:

|
Thread
Contests:

|
Thread
krogothmanhattan is still in a good mood....

|
Thread
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Contests:
Guess the highest paying signature campaign and will be rewarded at $50, the pool can go up if any of them want to stake it.

|
Thread
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
i will not be able to add paid prediction or discussion threads from gambling discussion board. because i have no interest in sports and don't have knowledge to understand them, i tried some threads but all gone over my head. so for now i will only add giveaways and contests.
I agree, this is better.

There are so many paid predictions and bets on the gambling board that it is hard to count them all because they are so many and it takes a lot of time to keep track of them all.

The most important thing is that they need a deposit and they cause a lot of problems, especially when winning and withdrawing, so it is better to avoid them.

So it would be better (from my point of view) if you keep this thread for giveaways and contests only.
snip

thanks for letting me know.  the thread is updated.

i will not be able to add paid prediction or discussion threads from gambling discussion board. because i have no interest in sports and don't have knowledge to understand them, i tried some threads but all gone over my head. so for now i will only add giveaways and contests.

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Added some new contests, maybe this should be added to the OP table for updating.

Sportsbet.io - UFC on ESPN 51 - Multi Master Challenge - (Saturday)

The Mixin Safe review had to be OPEN as the manager was looking for a few more participants.

New Free Raffle from @krogothmanhattan
[FREE RAFFLE] 523rd ฿ECAUSE I AM STILL IN A GOOD MOOD-CYPHER HODL LOADED BALLET

The previous contest is voided because of various reasons.

|
Thread
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Nice to have someone collecting all giveaways in one place here. In our German section, I've launched a similar topics years ago, maybe it's also interesting for your layout: Aktuelle Gewinnspiele im Forum

removing changelog section a good idea? i don't want to write everything daily
I'm just keeping finished giveaways in my "finished" section.

In case I'll start a giveaway, I'll announce it in your topic, too.  Smiley
And I wouldn't mind to see Gambling contests here as well.
Updated 2 new threads are listed in bold.
start working on roobet art contest big prize pool of $5000USD And free bets.

Contests:

|
Thread
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
is it right idea to add discussion threads here?
also some other user tell me, you want this? also i started a poll for this, if any recommendation other than yes/no then share here.

Basically, your idea is not bad, a thread with consolidated links to all Contests, Giveaways and etc... I don't think that there should be a discussion about every contest here, it is enough to add it to the list. I think that this kind of discussion would only attract signature spammers, so a large number of useless posts would only make it difficult for someone who is interested in this to follow.
Of course, constructive suggestions for possible improvement are always welcome.
snip

is it right idea to add discussion threads here?
also some other user tell me, you want this? also i started a poll for this, if any recommendation other than yes/no then share here.

removing changelog section a good idea? i don't want to write everything daily
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I saw you added Sportsbet.io's Premier League Prediction pool to the list. There are a few more open, you can add them if they already belong to the Contest & Giveaway section.

⚽ Sportsbet.io ⚽ Bundesliga ⚽ Football Pool Discussion Thread 2023/2024
Entry fee 2mBTC, plus 50 mBTC by the sponsor

⚽ Sportsbet.io ⚽ Italian Serie A ⚽ Football Pool Discussion Thread 2023/2024
Entry fee 1.5 mBTC, plus 100 mBTC by the sponsor

⚽ Sportsbet.io ⚽ Spanish La Liga ⚽ Football Pool Discussion Thread 2023/2024
Entry fee 1.5 mBTC, plus 100 mBTC by the sponsor
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org