Pages:
Author

Topic: [Overview] Bitcointalk Contests And Giveaways - page 7. (Read 3764 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
The #StumbleUponRumble Play-2-Earn Game is LIVE | Available on Mobile and Desktop | $25 Eth reward for legit review❗️ - Which contest is this? How come it leads to Bitboss which is no longer active since two years ago?
I guess someone reported the contest and the staff deleted the post. The post existed two days ago. You can take a look at it on at this Ninjastic.Space link.
The reason why it was deleted is probably because it was an altcoin giveaway. Plus it required incentivized posting on the forum. No form of altcoin giveaways is allowed.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I will comment a little bit.

The "BTCGOSU Anniversary Giveaway" contest has ended and the winners have been announced on July 7 [check].

Mixin Safe review is now CFNP [check] although the spreadsheet still has 2 more slots but that will have to wait for an update from the manager.

The #StumbleUponRumble Play-2-Earn Game is LIVE | Available on Mobile and Desktop | $25 Eth reward for legit review❗️ - Which contest is this? How come it leads to Bitboss which is no longer active since two years ago?
Activity: 448
Merit: 222
UPDATED:-

Thread: title of thread
Description: what the contest is about
End Date: Offer ending date
Reward type: type of reward will be given to the winner eg. Btc, Free spins, etc
Requirements: Like account on platform, Rank of the member, etc

Contests:

|
Thread
Updated... thanks @yhiaali3

New Contest Available:
Contests:

|
Thread
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
New Updated Giveaways Check it out:

Contests:

|
Thread
new roobet art contest:

Contests:

|
Thread
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Really impressive, thank you for this great effort, this thread is what I was looking for.

It's good to create this thread for Bitcointalk contests and giveaways similar to the thread for signature campaigns, honestly I was spending a lot of time trying to find a contest but having this thread will make things much easier for members who want to participate.
|
Thread
Two new contests are live: Colored in bold text

Contests:

|
Thread
new prediction contest is live :

|
Thread
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
This could be something like the Signature campaign thread and maybe other members could help update this as well for a good reference. Thanks for starting this OP.
Latest Updated :

Contests:

|
Thread
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
There are two contests with prizes in Bitcoin.

|
Thread
new raffle :

Contests:

|
Thread
Snip
thanks examplens for your design idea, I was finding this method for many days by researching but not found,

I regret if i asked question about this problem in this forum then my issue may was resolved in some hours, it was a mistake.

thanks again for you help,

how everyone can find all contests and giveaways easily, without going to threads of ended giveaways, i will try to update this thread every 24hours.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
How can i make "description" section longer so all text can be seen in one line?

I'm really not good at design, there are certainly a lot more skilled people than me here for such things. But here is a short proposal template, maybe it will give you some ideas about what to do.
Also, maybe columns like "Board" and GO>> are unnecessary for you. You can add a link to the thread at the beginning by linking the name itself.

Here is example(ns):  Wink

|
Thread
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Giveaways And Predictions:

Try to sort out this table, give some signs or separate the rows somehow. Now it's very hard to read, all the items from the description columns are stuck to each other.

see what it looks like
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org