Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 01-Jan-23] - page 142. (Read 1024762 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
Maybe he meant to say that it should be move to CFNP since it is already full the not accepting new participants.
PNYC Takes the highest priority in the table, once the payment for the campaign has been confirmed it will be moved to its own enrollment status, whether it's active or CFNP

Yes, thats what I meant. But if thats the case, sorry for that post I just want to inform that the campaign is already full and not accepting anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

Eroiy.io Signature Campaign has released its spreadsheet and it is already FULL.

Eroiy.io Signature Campaign(Higher rewards for users with merits)(FULL)

That's already in the table. I swear if there's a demerit feature somebody has already did that to you because of that post.

Maybe he meant to say that it should be move to CFNP since it is already full the not accepting new participants.

I am a little bit confused too. I think that fatanut thought that ronremsey25 proposed a new campaign witch is already listed.

PNYC Takes the highest priority in the table, once the payment for the campaign has been confirmed it will be moved to its own enrollment status, whether it's active or CFNP
Afaik, it can be moved to CFNP then if it is open again it will return to PYNC until it pays its participants.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Eroiy.io Signature Campaign has released its spreadsheet and it is already FULL.

That's already in the table. I swear if there's a demerit feature somebody has already did that to you because of that post.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

EDIT: My bad. Sorry.
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

legendary
Just a suggestion, seeing how Yahoo has launched its first campaign with added bonus for those who have the extra merits, should you add a new coloured asterisk?
Rather than adding a ** on the table that will obscure the actual payment, you can type the base payment with an asterisk besides the campaign's name to indicate that a bonus coins are available for those with meet the required merits.
I can see this type of bonus to be popular and used for the next campaigns in the future Smiley

Maybe not just for merit.

A new asterisk that indicates that the price written in the table is the base payment and there's some bonus in the campaign (e.g. bonus if you wear avatar or personal message, bonus if you have more merit, or bonus if you have positive trust (like in fortunejack). This will remove the purpose of the double asterisk feature tho but I think it's better.
Just a suggestion, seeing how Yahoo has launched its first campaign with added bonus for those who have the extra merits, should you add a new coloured asterisk?
Rather than adding a ** on the table that will obscure the actual payment, you can type the base payment with an asterisk besides the campaign's name to indicate that a bonus coins are available for those that meet the required merits.
I can see this type of bonus to be popular and used for the next campaigns in the future Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
New campaign of manager Yahoo with updated rates of new feature (,Merit)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eroiyio-signature-campaignhigher-rewards-for-users-with-meritsclosed-2827626
Eroiy.io signature and avatar campaign.

Rates without merit
Jr member - .00075/week
Member - .0015/week
Full Member - .003/week
Sr Member - .006/week
Hero - .008/week
Legendary - .01/week

With merit
This means merits above what you started with. You can only get this rate if you have the merits when applying
Jr Member with at least 1 merit - .00125/week
Member with at least 2 merit - .0025/week
Full Member with at least 5 merit - .005
Sr member with at least 5 merit - .009/week
Hero Member with at least 10 merit - .012/week
Legendary Member with at least 10 merit .015/week

-
EDITED.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Yep yep yep, I totally did not read that, my bad. Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
I need to figure out how I can get a post of yours after mine Fatanut, so that you can keep editing that and so that people can give you merit as well.

Fatanut should be fine since merits are irreversible from what I understand. Quoting what Theymos said:

How about if the post merited is deleted? Will the merit count? Or erased too? Because somebody could just use merit for unreasonable purpose.

The merit is not undone if the post is deleted.

I guess we can test this after fatanut deletes his previous update.
You don't have to figure anything about it Mitchell, everyone can credit him for his job well done here even he's deleting his own post. As quoted, his current post here can be given merit and it won't be gone after being deleted.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
I need to figure out how I can get a post of yours after mine Fatanut, so that you can keep editing that and so that people can give you merit as well.

Fatanut should be fine since merits are irreversible from what I understand. Quoting what Theymos said:

How about if the post merited is deleted? Will the merit count? Or erased too? Because somebody could just use merit for unreasonable purpose.

The merit is not undone if the post is deleted.

I guess we can test this after fatanut deletes his previous update.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks Fatanut! I've updated the OP! Also thanks to everyone that has given merit to the OP.

New campaign called Adconity added
>> https://paste.ee/p/fyxXa
Not going to add Fuloos campaign since their wallet containts malware in it Tongue

As usual, either Fatanut or Mitchell have to review these Wink
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Btctalk name: JoseJoseJose
Current post count: 45
BTC Address: 34285x63KFMYqtfFgsVPr2yVwTPDv9tHSj

Accepted.

Welcome to Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns Campaign! Change your signature.
LOL  Grin

Any guarantee for their wallet to not be empty for months again?
from what I've heard, sometimes the wallet will be empty for months and that's the reason why Fatanut added a red asterisk on Yobit Campaign
I think red asterisk should stay until it can be guaranteed that the wallet will be regulary filled, who knows if the wallet will be empty again next month

I would agree with this. They should make regular payments on time for several months before the red asterisk is considered for removal.

This is on point, that red asterisk is still considering that campaign doesn't guarantee that payment will be regular and it's hot wallet will always be filled. I think it's fine if it will remain on red asterisk and if you guys are paid by them then there's no need to worry on yobit's participants part right?

edit: There's a new campaign (bounty) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-cryptobnb-signature-campaignweekly-payment-ended-2778477
Rewards

Full Members: 0.0025 BTC + 750 Ckey
Senior Members: 0.003 BTC + 1000 Ckey
Hero Members: 0.0045 BTC + 1500 Ckey
Legendary Members: 0.005 BTC + 3000 Ckey
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1555
Btctalk name: JoseJoseJose
Current post count: 45
BTC Address: 34285x63KFMYqtfFgsVPr2yVwTPDv9tHSj

Accepted.

Welcome to Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns Campaign! Change your signature.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
from what I've heard, sometimes the wallet will be empty for months and that's the reason why Fatanut added a red asterisk on Yobit Campaign
I think red asterisk should stay until it can be guaranteed that the wallet will be regulary filled, who knows if the wallet will be empty again next month

I would agree with this. They should make regular payments on time for several months before the red asterisk is considered for removal.
Thanks for the people helping out and posted updates. This thread has to be maintained by the community after all since Mitchell and I have busy days just like you guys. To the guy who thinks that we are responsible for accurate and real time updates of the table, we are not since we don't get paid by someone and this is all just voluntary action of the community. Be the change that you want to see in this world and post updates in real time. It will be hard without a good bot/script so good luck with that.
Well it would be imposibble to use a bot anyway since the forum is protected by Cloudfare, it stops the bctalkaccountalkprice bot to halt Roll Eyes
Unless Theymos can create a whitelist system for a bot to pass through, this list will be maintained by the community always

As a member of the Yobit Signature Campaign I can confirm that Yobit is paying again.
I was able to withdraw everything that I have earned from the campaign so far.

I would say it would be fair that the red asterisk symbol is removed again from the yobit campaign.

Activity: 959
Merit: 500
As a member of the Yobit Signature Campaign I can confirm that Yobit is paying again.
I was able to withdraw everything that I have earned from the campaign so far.

I would say it would be fair that the red asterisk symbol is removed again from the yobit campaign.
legendary
Thanks for the people helping out and posted updates. This thread has to be maintained by the community after all since Mitchell and I have busy days just like you guys. To the guy who thinks that we are responsible for accurate and real time updates of the table, we are not since we don't get paid by someone and this is all just voluntary action of the community. Be the change that you want to see in this world and post updates in real time. It will be hard without a good bot/script so good luck with that.
Jump to: