Author

Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 01-Jan-23] - page 143. (Read 1024762 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1555
Little update:

Legolas have paid for the first week - with slight delay: https://blockchain.info/tx/b8c89b61a194f9513dec3ee7859a8cfc9cef87051ac8f468cffac647c145e829

And they're looking to escrow the funds for future periods: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/urgentlooking-for-escrow-2771232 Go for it Mitchell. edit: changed their mind. They won't escrow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 61

Also, Are you illiterate or just lazy?
It clearly says Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns

Then again, I won't expect you to be enrolled on major campaigns with that kind of quality Roll Eyes
Stick to ICO bounties instead, they're far less strick
for who're referring to about quality ? Are you referring to me ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
the campaign is already full since yesterday . So the man post that there are a new campaign accepting new participant only today is wrong . Why he didn't post about it since yesterday . Posting this today leads people searching for free slots in campaign for a dead end is just wrong and selfish . He could post that yesterday it could be good . But posting that today what does it mean. Making fool of people ?
*Sigh*
It doesn't matter whether he posted it yesterday or next week, you guys are in a different ranks and thus, different slots of rank will be filled, see my point below.
2.This list is maintained by community, its normal to accidentally skipped a campaign or two if no people reported about it

Also, Are you illiterate or just lazy?
It clearly says Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns
If you want to find the latest campaign then you will need to actively search it in the forum and sign up before it got full

Then again, I won't expect you to be enrolled on major campaigns with that kind of quality Roll Eyes
Stick to ICO bounties instead, they're far less strick than BTC campaigns

Edit: Added 2 campaigns from yojodojo and moved Moonlite to active
https://paste.ee/p/6GauQ

Either Mitchell or Fatanut have to review this first though Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 109
Another new signature and avatar campaign managed by manager yahoo62278.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ebcoin-signature-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2768798

Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week
Hero/Legendary- .012/week

P.S. exclusive for 50 users only
-
They are looking for 50 users

I hope nobody will complain about this post anymore, since this is new.
THANK YOU and GODBLESS.

Dude. There are already 90 replies in that thread and only 50 spots available.
What were you thinking posting this shit?? That's the best you could do??
Come back with some real fresh campaign. Three times a charm.

xD

/s in case you couldn't tell yojodojo21
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ebcoin-signature-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2768798

Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week

-

THANK YOU and GODBLESS.

Dude. There are already 90 replies in that thread and only 50 spots available.
What were you thinking posting this shit?? That's the best you could do??
Come back with some real fresh campaign. Three times a charm.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171

Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week

-

THANK YOU and GODBLESS.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350
New signature and avatar campaign managed by Manager yahoo62278

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/essentiaone-sig-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2761580

Rates
Jr Member- .00125/week
Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week

Thank you and GODBLESS.
before posting about this new campaign just make sure that the application still possible . Too late man Yahoo already posted yesterday that the campaign is full and posted the list of accepted participant . You could tell about it since you posted your application yesterday not next day when the campaign is already full . You think you're doing a good thing but instead of that you showed all your selfishness . No other comments
Like seriously? what are you trying to say here?

before posting about this new campaign just make sure that the application still possible .
It's not the fault of OP or anyone if he/they posted this information here and the same time the campaign was already full. Lol.

It's obvious that there are many users who want to join a campaign that's why its filled so fast and the campaign only accepts 50 participants.

the campaign is already full since yesterday . So the man post that there are a new campaign accepting new participant only today is wrong . Why he didn't post about it since yesterday . Posting this today leads people searching for free slots in campaign for a dead end is just wrong and selfish . He could post that yesterday it could be good . But posting that today what does it mean. Making fool of people ?

LOL, why are you so angry with it? Obviously you do not know what is the main purpose of this thread. Any new campaigns can be full in a few minutes only, if you do not want to miss a slot in a new campaign then stick around on the service board not in this thread. So it does not matter when someone posted a new campaign in this thread, no need to make sure whether there is still available slots or not. Someone only need to make sure that the campaign whether it is already on the list or not.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/essentiaone-sig-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2761580

Rates
Jr Member- .00125/week
Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week

Thank you and GODBLESS.
before posting about this new campaign just make sure that the application still possible . Too late man Yahoo already posted yesterday that the campaign is full and posted the list of accepted participant . You could tell about it since you posted your application yesterday not next day when the campaign is already full . You think you're doing a good thing but instead of that you showed all your selfishness . No other comments

I am so sorry Mr. Of whoever you are, Yes you are right that Manager yahoo62278 posted that the campaign was full at the moment, it was just actually a blink of an eye, I don't think that your scolding me like, you know what was my intention to post here, it is my own will to share to SIR, FATANUT and inform Him that there is a new signature and avatar campaign so that it will be listed in OP.

However, my reason is not to inform anybody Here that "Hey Guys Join this campaign and fill up  the requirements quick" .

if you can read the title of this THREAD and understand what it means then you would have consulted OP, or you can report me to moderator.

P.S. trying to Help not to ruin. Sorry for my Words OP.

If my posts are sensitive and not understandable kindly report to the moderator or PM me a message if it needs to be deleted. Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
the campaign is already full since yesterday . So the man post that there are a new campaign accepting new participant only today is wrong . Why he didn't post about it since yesterday .

Probably because the purpose of this thread is maintaining a current list of running campaigns daily, not to alert people to new campaigns in real time. Normally Fatnut spots all the new campaigns but after the thread had been updated and this one was missed someone did him a favour and pointed it out.

So this is why you are so irritated, see above post with or the bold phrases so you can understand more how this thread works, if you want to be alerted in every campaign posted on service board, I read a thread some time ago that there's a free/paid telegram bot that alerts you to every campaign posted on service board. Or try to click the notify button on the upper right of the board but expect more email on your inbox.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
the campaign is already full since yesterday . So the man post that there are a new campaign accepting new participant only today is wrong . Why he didn't post about it since yesterday .

Probably because the purpose of this thread is maintaining a current list of running campaigns daily, not to alert people to new campaigns in real time. Normally Fatnut spots all the new campaigns but after the thread had been updated and this one was missed someone did him a favour and pointed it out.

Rates
Jr Member- .00125/week
Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week

Thank you and GODBLESS.

before posting about this new campaign just make sure that the application still possible .
It's not the fault of OP or anyone if he/they posted this information here and the same time the campaign was already full. Lol.

It's obvious that there are many users who want to join a campaign that's why its filled so fast and the campaign only accepts 50 participants.

copper member
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

Rates
Jr Member- .00125/week
Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week

Thank you and GODBLESS.

Rates
Jr Member- .00125/week
Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week

Thank you and GODBLESS.

Rates
Jr Member- .00125/week
Member- .0025/week
Full Member- .005/week
Sr- .009/week

Thank you and GODBLESS.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
yeah this is a topic  for updates and adding new signature campaign but you still find campaign closed still on the list and still people posting applications waisting time for nothing , it will be much better if moderators and admins who take care of updates give more care about this . people here want to contribute to this forum and work hard but everything is getting worse day after day . give more attention please
1. Don't quote the whole post, it's unneccesary and long.
2.This list is maintained by community, its normal to accidentally skipped a campaign or two if no people reported about it
3.Again, this list is maintained by community, not mods, they're not getting paid for updating this list, it's voluntary
4.Posting an application on signature campaigns only take a few seconds, few minutes if you got slow connection. I won't exactly call that a time waster
5.You don't need to be enrolled on sig campaign to contribute to the forum
6.You are also free to update this table

That being said, I've removed InsurePal
https://paste.ee/p/YvPdb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i want this, based on youtube campaign, but i dont know where to start + joinnig
legendary
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Please keep this topic about adding new signature campaigns and updating the existing ones into the list.
legendary
Yes, but he stated this somewhere in the thread, new applicants are not aware of that unless they decide to go through every post in the thread. Updating 1st or 2nd post wouldn't hurt.
Somewhere? It's the first reply, my very first post in the whole thread. You should read as much.

And I did. But in the above I was referring to this part:

... So anyone applying only needs to set their signature, avatar and text on that day. ...

It's nowhere stated whether or not applicant should put on the sig/avatar (probably not even anywhere in the middle of the thread). That's why many/most wore it just to be on the safe-side.

If this is tolerated, then why wouldn't someone apply this campaign model:

1- Advertised campaign, offer attractive rates. You can even use trusted escrow.
2- Never reply, don't accept/reject anyone, so you don't have to pay a single satoshi (since no one is officially accepted).
3- People will be losing patience and moving on, but new ones will surely keep coming in.
4- Congrats, you got constant stream of free advertising.
5- Not require applicants to wear the signature before being enrolled, thus offsetting points 1 to 4

As above.
Plus, this wasn't direct accusation towards you, but hypothetical scenario how stalling tactic could be exploited.

It takes literally seconds to write a quick update and let applicants know on what's causing the delay etc.
I was expecting an answer within the day, I didn't get one.
An update that says nothing is worthless, thus there was none.

That's a strange approach to communication you got there. People didn't know that, they don't read your mind. You said you will do something and you didn't.
Being clear gives everyone an option of whether they want to wait for an unknown period of time or move on. You created impression that you're in the process of reviewing applications and making announcement, which wasn't the case. A lot of people just wasted time and potential earnings they could earn elsewhere.

So no, by any means, letting all know on what's going on wouldn't be update about "nothing".

Not to mention you didn't really have to wait for Bitvest, you could announce newly accepted members and let them know they will start on the day you receive funds from Bitvest. The rejected ones could then try their luck in other campaigns.

As a basic rule, I dont make new enrollments as long as I don't have sufficient funds to cover payments.
Since the escrow was empty after the last payment, and I had requested an escrow refill, I delayed enrollments untill that happened.

That's what I figured when I wrote that Bitvest could be to blame. But again, people can't read your mind.

And yes, indeed, this might take 9 days (not like the speed depends on me).
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1BitVYCZCfQe43ButmfxprWzPtL7YSj4bT/transactions

Sure. It could take even longer, say 30 days - would you also choose to keep quiet in such case, or would you make a heads-up post?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Yes, but he stated this somewhere in the thread, new applicants are not aware of that unless they decide to go through every post in the thread. Updating 1st or 2nd post wouldn't hurt.
Somewhere? It's the first reply, my very first post in the whole thread. You should read as much.

If this is tolerated, then why wouldn't someone apply this campaign model:

1- Advertised campaign, offer attractive rates. You can even use trusted escrow.
2- Never reply, don't accept/reject anyone, so you don't have to pay a single satoshi (since no one is officially accepted).
3- People will be losing patience and moving on, but new ones will surely keep coming in.
4- Congrats, you got constant stream of free advertising.
5- Not require applicants to wear the signature before being enrolled, thus offsetting points 1 to 4

It takes literally seconds to write a quick update and let applicants know on what's causing the delay etc.
I was expecting an answer within the day, I didn't get one.
An update that says nothing is worthless, thus there was none.

As a basic rule, I dont make new enrollments as long as I don't have sufficient funds to cover payments.
Since the escrow was empty after the last payment, and I had requested an escrow refill, I delayed enrollments untill that happened.

And yes, indeed, this might take 9 days (not like the speed depends on me).
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1BitVYCZCfQe43ButmfxprWzPtL7YSj4bT/transactions
Jump to: