Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 28. (Read 10943 times)

copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22

We are glad to announce that EOS is now fully manageable in OWNR Wallet! We have rolled out the resource management with the recent update of the app.

EOS resources include RAM, CPU and Network. You may check their status by expanding the information about your EOS account with OWNR. When sending EOS, you spend some CPU and Network for each transaction. From now on, it is possible to replenish your staked EOS resources anytime and thus make as many EOS transactions per day as you need.

copper member
Good news for you. So, you are now working even in the NY?
I never saw any sort of list of states where purchases are available now.
Perhaps, we'll have to wait a bit more to see it

Yes, we'll make an announcement a bit later
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Ownr obtained an MSB above a month ago. I thought it would take more time to get the licence.
Activity: 61
I never saw any sort of list of states where purchases are available now.
Perhaps, we'll have to wait a bit more to see it
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
copper member

Great news for the US customers! It is now possible to buy cryptocurrency with OWNR Wallet in the USA!

Enjoy seamless cryptocurrency purchase with OWNR. Purchase is available on all the platforms (mobile, desktop, web) and most popular OS (Windows, Linux, Mac OSX)

copper member
Will you expand the list of coins available for purchasing thru Ownr? Doge became extremely popular now. Ownr supports it, but there is no option to buy the coin. 

True, only five coins are available for the purchase. We are working to expand the list
copper member
What about EOS for mobile? Any ETA?
You already can find EOS in the coins list (with beta sign btw) in ios app. So, it should be soon realeases for android too, i guess

It was released with the latest version of the app. If the app on Android hasn't been updated automatically, please go to Google store on your device and force the update
copper member

It has been already added. Please ensure you are using the latest version of the mobile app
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Will you expand the list of coins available for purchasing thru Ownr? Doge became extremely popular now. Ownr supports it, but there is no option to buy the coin. 
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
You already can find EOS in the coins list (with beta sign btw) in ios app. So, it should be soon realeases for android too, i guess
thanks for sharing this, didn't know you can already download the beta with eos in it, thats nice
It haven't even come out officially, but I already want eos to be exchangeable right within the app
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
copper member
MSB licence sounds like a great news for you. When first state? Do you have approx dates after several weeks after announcement?

We believe we'll come up with more news on it by the end of this week.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
MSB licence sounds like a great news for you. When first state? Do you have approx dates after several weeks after announcement?
Activity: 3
EOS is a great project, yes, but there are a lot of others valuable coins too. Are you planning to add other projects faster? Binance listed DGB today, it could be nice next candidate
Have you ever even used DGB for anything except trading it?
I vote against it, it would be much better to add monero or tezos since their usability is wider (and they're good for trading as well)
Are you sure that there a lot of people that are using crypto for something other than trading/speculation?
Anyway, in my opinion, OWNR should focus on coins from CMC top list.

well main cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin are still used to buy online (and even for offline services)
copper member
Only two big updates for Q2? I hoped that you will develop your products faster. You need more coins to be good competitors for others HD wallets. MSB licence is another good point and i hope that you will get state permissions soon

Do you think it's not enough?  Smiley Adding a new blockchain like EOS is quite time-taking.

Sure, we'll be adding more new coins.
copper member
Following the tradition set, we are making a brief overview of the Q2 key events
A lot of great updates. Do you have open roadmap for further updates?

Not a public one so far. We'll consider rolling it out, thank you
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
Only two big updates for Q2? I hoped that you will develop your products faster. You need more coins to be good competitors for others HD wallets. MSB licence is another good point and i hope that you will get state permissions soon
Activity: 91
Following the tradition set, we are making a brief overview of the Q2 key events
A lot of great updates. Do you have open roadmap for further updates?
Pages:
Jump to: