Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 30. (Read 10891 times)

copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22
I would be glad to use Ownr but my country is not of the your "white list" yet. Fix it, guys..
Oh, I have the same problem. Let's hope that one day OWNR will obtain a license and include the USA in the "white list"

We'll notify you when we accept payments for the USA (here and in all our social networks)
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
I would be glad to use Ownr but my country is not of the your "white list" yet. Fix it, guys..
Oh, I have the same problem. Let's hope that one day OWNR will obtain a license and include the USA in the "white list"
copper member
Why my transaction for buying btc can be failed? can't understand that

Have you contacted support? I'm afraid Bitcointalk is not the best place to assist with this, as we need more info to check.
copper member

We have Estonian licences. Which means that we are compliant with the EU legislation when it comes to the purchase with fiat. We are working to expand the list of countries we support, but it takes time.

As imamkhoi9875321 wrote below, all the other operations are accessible
copper member
I don't if it has been already asked, but still - do you have some form of referral code/affiliate program?
I know there are a bunch of good wallet projects with this feature.

Not yet. We could introduce one in the future
Activity: 578
Merit: 10
Why my transaction for buying btc can be failed? can't understand that
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Imam Khoiri
You just cant buy crypto there, everything else - welcome
Activity: 108
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I don't know if it has been already asked, but still - do you have some form of referral code/affiliate program?
I know there are a bunch of good wallet projects with this feature.
copper member
How strong is your data encryption inside the app?
I believe this question is more relevant for custodial wallets that send your data to their servers. In case of non-custodial wallets and OWNR in particular the data does not leave your device. We do not transmit your private keys anywhere. If that's what you mean

What about local safety? As i know there a lot of viruses on android. Can they steal my seed phrase from your app?

We use CipherStorage implementation based on Android Keystore
Activity: 87
I believe this question is more relevant for custodial wallets that send your data to their servers. In case of non-custodial wallets and OWNR in particular the data does not leave your device. We do not transmit your private keys anywhere. If that's what you mean

What about local safety? As i know there a lot of viruses on android. Can they steal my seed phrase from your app?
copper member

Activity: 87
copper member
Guys, where should I download my KYC docs? Why there's no section for it? Your product owners should definitely think bout it.

You can log in here if you are using the web version https://buy.ownrwallet.com/auth/login
In the mobile app, click the coin - click Buy - click the menu icon in the upper right corner. There you'll see Sign in option
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Guys, where should I download my KYC docs? Why there's no section for it? Your product owners should definitely think bout it.
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
Hi guys! Can I buy $100 on ownr without verification? I heard we can do that with HD wallets.

Lol, I've never met the wallets where you can buy such an amount without kyc. Thanks God on ownr you can buy at least $30 without verification.
copper member
Hi guys! Can I buy $100 on ownr without verification? I heard we can do that with HD wallets.

Even for amounts between 25 and 50 some action is required - you need to enter a descriptor. For $50 and more you need to enter the descriptor for this transaction to confirm you are the card owner and pass KYC

If you have more questions on KYC, please address them to our support team
copper member
Is that ok that with the ETH wallet USDT and LEO are generated only in desktop version, not in mobile app? That's weird. Most of your users use mobile version.

Check them in Tokens section in the upper menu when in the mobile app
Activity: 40
Activity: 44
Merit: 3
Is that ok that with the ETH wallet USDT and LEO are generated only in desktop version, not in mobile app? That's weird. Most of your users use mobile version.
Pages:
Jump to: