Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 29. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I've seen your update on forced allocation feature - I think it is an absolute necessity and is fire!
Clear for me one thing, please - Does it work with any currency presented in your app or is it just btc?
Activity: 356
EOS is a great project, yes, but there are a lot of others valuable coins too. Are you planning to add other projects faster? Binance listed DGB today, it could be nice next candidate
Have you ever even used DGB for anything except trading it?
I vote against it, it would be much better to add monero or tezos since their usability is wider (and they're good for trading as well)
Are you sure that there a lot of people that are using crypto for something other than trading/speculation?
Anyway, in my opinion, OWNR should focus on coins from CMC top list.
copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22
When will the purchase of crypto be available in the state of Michigan?
Allow us some time, please  Smiley Not instantly, but we are working to get licenses in states
No pressure or anything, just genuinely curious - what time it took for you to get current msb license?
It'd be nice to have a time perspective on things we do wait for

6 months or so. It was delayed by the pandemic though
Activity: 166
EOS is a great project, yes, but there are a lot of others valuable coins too. Are you planning to add other projects faster? Binance listed DGB today, it could be nice next candidate
Have you ever even used DGB for anything except trading it?
I vote against it, it would be much better to add monero or tezos since their usability is wider (and they're good for trading as well)
Activity: 895
Merit: 101
Allow us some time, please  Smiley Not instantly, but we are working to get licenses in states
No pressure or anything, just genuinely curious - what time it took for you to get current msb license?
It'd be nice to have a time perspective on things we do wait for
copper member

Sure, we won't stop on EOS. Currently we are making the final arrangements for the full support of EOS, then we'll move on to other coins
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
copper member
Great to see you adding Eos which is kind of rare among multi-currency wallets.
When will it be possible to exchange eos on bitcoin (or any other crypto)?
Eos on its own is nice, but would love to exchange it as well

The priority with EOS now is adding the option to replenish the resources (will be done within a couple of weeks). As for exchange, I would not risk giving an ETA. We'll keep you posted
copper member

Activity: 385
Great to see you adding Eos which is kind of rare among multi-currency wallets.
When will it be possible to exchange eos on bitcoin (or any other crypto)?
Eos on its own is nice, but would love to exchange it as well
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
copper member
Wow, USA support sounds cool. Which state will be first? Are you going to create any promotion for this?

Hard to say, we are applying for licenses in several states now. We'll announce it once done
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Wow, USA support sounds cool. Which state will be first? Are you going to create any promotion for this?
copper member

Great news for our US customers! It will be soon possible to purchase cryptocurrency with OWNR in the USA.

On June 8, 2020 OWNR Wallet was granted Money Services Business license (31000168328178) by FinCEN – an authority that oversees the legitimacy of financial transactions in the USA.

This is the first step on the way to opening cryptocurrency purchase to the US citizens. Now we are applying for local licenses in separate states.

copper member

The long-awaited EOS is here!
 From now on, it is possible to manage EOS in OWNR Wallet.
 Restore your old EOS wallet or create a new one right in OWNR Wallet app in several clicks.
 No need to generate your EOS wallet on a third party platform.

The new functionality is available in both mobile and desktop applications.

Enjoy instant transactions and no fees while managing EOS in OWNR Wallet and share your feedback.

copper member
I've been using your wallet for a couple months now, its pretty much all good.
But I've noticed that there are times when I open the app (on Android device) and Doge coin shows that it costs 0.00USD for some reason.
It occurs from time to time and does not bother me too much, I just thought you should know

Hi. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

The Doge price is rounded to $0.0 indeed when it gets under $0.1. We are going to fix this in the next release.
Activity: 323
Merit: 12
I've been using your wallet for a couple months now, its pretty much all good.
But I've noticed that there are times when I open the app (on Android device) and Doge coin shows that it costs 0.00USD for some reason.
It occurs from time to time and does not bother me too much, I just thought you should know
copper member
Do you plan to add the option of withdrawing fiat to crypto? If so, when should we expect it? How about extending the available payment methods? Are you planning to add PayPal?

Hello. We do, but we cannot provide the estimated time for it now.
Adding PayPal and more payment options is a good idea, sure. But not in the nearest future. Expanding the list of countries where the purchase is available is the priority now/
copper member
We've released a short video guide with the key points of sending and receiving crypto in OWNR Wallet:

Setting up transaction fees
Sending tokens (and the importance of the positive balance on the parent wallet)
Types of receiving addresses supported
Transaction info inside the app

copper member
So, you created this wallet more than 1 year ago? Why you are still not supporting XRP, EOS, Stellar? The best alts in my opinion

We are making some last arrangements for EOS. The support of XRP is also on our roadmap.
Unfortunately, integrating new coins is quite timetaking.
Pages:
Jump to: