Pages:
Author

Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - page 7. (Read 56561 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
When will the forum administrators close this thread? It has already been proven that this project is a scam, the contract tokens cannot be sent / received on the ERC-20 chain and their purchase is only possible on exchanges. Please close the thread and help protect people from this scam
Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
This week #P2PS has improved to #7 in General League.

Hello again and greetings dear community, how are you?

We take this opportunity to thank you for your votes and for bringing P2PS to the top 10 of General League through your votes on Coinmarketleague.

This week #P2PS has improved to #7 in General League.

Direct link to vote.

https://www.coinmarketleague.com/coin/p2p-solutions-foundation

Look forward to your continued support. Please continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity.

Thanking you,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

About an Hour and Few Votes Away to P2PS Reaching #1 Position.

Hello and greetings dear community, how are you?

We take this opportunity to thank you for your votes and for bringing P2PS to the top through your votes on Coinmarketleague.

About one hour from now, at 12 UTC, current week ends & new week starts. Its a close fight. We are 2 votes away from #1 position. Do our community members have Twitter account to vote for #P2PS to reach #1 position?

Direct link to vote.

Look forward to your continued support.

Thanking you,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.
Hey guys, just noticed on Coin Market League that you guys are giving a tough fight to other projects through community voting. It’s great going. Can we see P2PS on the number 1 spot? Lets go peeps. Vote P2PS to the top.
Good afternoon. Could you send us a link to contact us in the telegram group. Or what source can you refer to. Since the telegram group on the project site does not work.

Hello and greetings dear Tyugaj,

How are you?

Thank you for your query but we must bring to your kind notice that both our website www.p2psf.org and our telegram group are working perfectly fine. You can find our telegram group on our website.

Kindly send DM to our team on Telegram @p2psf to further assist you.

Look forward to your continued support.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Last Day of This Week to Vote For P2PS.

Today is the last day of current week to vote for P2PS on Coinmarketleague.

Keep supporting $P2PS for the greater good of humanity.

Heres the direct link to vote for P2PS.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Could you send us a link to contact us in the telegram group. Or what source can you refer to. Since the telegram group on the project site does not work.
Hello and greetings dear Tyugaj,

How are you?

Thank you for your query. We understand your enthusiasm and appreciate your support to our project.

Your bounty manager and principals of your bounty platform have been clearly informed of the reasons and the status. Your bounty manager has assured us that they will inform all their bounty participants.

Please be advised that posting such queries on any public domain, including in this thread and on any other social media shall be considered as creating FUD, which shall lead to disqualification. Therefore, we request you to kindly visit our website for updates, reach out to your respective bounty manager or our telegram admins by DM.

Look forward to your continued support. Please spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity.

Thanking you,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Can you please tell me I have tokens in my wallet that I received for participating in the bounty of the project 425 P2PS pieces. When you unlock them for me.
P2PS maintains #2 position in the “Ethereum league” for another week.

P2PS maintains #2 position in the “Ethereum league” for another week on CoinMarketLeague.

Thank you for your support dear community.
https://twitter.com/p2psf/status/1447676211853942785?s=21

Here's the direct link to vote for P2PS.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Congratulations to the devs and team members.

This is great news indeed; noticed that there are other leagues too in which P2PS has been leading.

Do you have any new exchange listings planned?
P2PS maintains #2 position in the “Ethereum league” for another week.

P2PS maintains #2 position in the “Ethereum league” for another week on CoinMarketLeague.

https://twitter.com/p2psf/status/1447676211853942785?s=21

Here's the direct link to vote for P2PS.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Hey guys,

Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day of this week to vote for P2PS on Coinmarketleague.

P2PS is trailing #2 and #3 on the leagues.

Keep supporting $P2PS mates.

I saw that they have changed the way of voting. Now they need Twitter sign to authenticate before you vote.
[moderator's note: This post was deleted but its contents weren't. Due to a violation of rule 13, 21 or 32 (see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657) this post's contents were merged into the first post in a row you've made]

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Hello and greetings dear Meepospammer,

How are you?

Our email and telegram admins have already responded to your queries.

Thank you for your continued support to our project. Please have a wonderful year ahead.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

P2PS maintains #2 position in the “Services league” for 3rd consecutive week.

https://twitter.com/cml_crypto/status/1442457577955155970?s=21

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Great work devs. Good to see you progress although you faced different kinds of challenges and difficulties. Any other project would have buckled but you guys are tough. God bless.

Hello and greetings dear bizdev, how are you?

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation of our teams efforts. Thank you also for your continued support to our project.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
Hi
How to convert my old p2ps tokens
This is the contract
0x24c45187bf3c5338ab4c92858f7390800099d605

This tokens were escrowed before

I'm holding the tokens and notice that there's a new one
This is my address
0xE8f760BAE76d056DdA12947b4E9BaFB9C348Ea05

I hope you can swap this tokens with the new one

P2PS is now listed on Tokpie exchange.

Please visit our website www.p2psf.org for the link and other details. You can buy and sell P2PS on Tokpie exchange using your credit cards and debit cards too.

Thank you all for your continued support to our project for the greater good of humanity.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

Hello, please tell me, I have received 425 tokens for airdrop. Are these tokens already available for sale? Thank you!

Hello and greetings dear AlexBlock, how are you?

We are still in the middle of resolving our (and some of our community members) stolen tokens by VinDax exchange. As soon as the dispute is resolved we shall inform all our community members and the respective bounty managers dear. Thank you very much for your patience.

Please continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. Thank you again for your continued support to our project dear.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

we only get information about the development of the token. is there any information we can receive about people like me who have been working on this project for 3 years but still haven't received tokens. does this not match what we've been working on? I'm working on the second phase of the bounty project. and till now still not get my token.

Hello and greetings dear Feryperrot, how are you?

We are still in the middle of resolving our (and some of our community members) stolen tokens by VinDax exchange. As soon as the dispute is resolved we shall inform all our community members and the respective bounty managers dear. Thank you very much for your patience. Please visit our website and stay tuned for updates.

Please continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. Thank you again for your continued support to our project dear.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 124
we only get information about the development of the token. is there any information we can receive about people like me who have been working on this project for 3 years but still haven't received tokens. does this not match what we've been working on? I'm working on the second phase of the bounty project. and till now still not get my token.
Activity: 9
Hello, please tell me, I have received 425 tokens for airdrop. Are these tokens already available for sale? Thank you!

P2PS will soon list on Tokpie.

Thank you all for your continued support to our project for the greater good of humanity.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Is this a joke? Setting up another listings on a mickey mouse exchange & 2 years on & you cant even sort out your tokens. Sort that out first, never mind fkin listings....
Hey mate what’s your problem? If you have better ideas go ahead and throw them out here. Why are you creating FUD. What you think as a joke and a small exchange just happens to be on top 100 of CMC, better placed than Bitmart, with a high trust rating on Coingecko and other trackers. So what’s the point you are trying to make? If you do not have something good to offer, why don’t you leave their team alone and get the F*ck out of here. See it’s not just you that can use the F word.
Pages:
Jump to: