Pages:
Author

Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - page 9. (Read 56561 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Good day. How is the project doing? No news when the tokens will be unfrozen to the participants of the bounty project?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
Hello and greetings dear community, how are you?

Thank you for your support. P2PS is now approved for listing on another CoinMarketCap exchange. Please stay tuned for updates.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation. Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

The members creating FUD here and other social media, trying to push P2PS price down can continue.

@p2psf is a strong project backed by rock solid fundamentals.

We don't need people like you scaring buyers away. Seems like you don’t know or haven’t invested enough time to learn about $P2PS.

In addition to our efforts, all of you adversely affected by the #Vindaxexchange #stealing our tokens (and from 10 other projects) need to jointly demand #VinDAXexchange to refund $P2PS they #stole.

Projects must stop looking for shortcuts to success trying to list on #VinDaxExchange that are proven #scammers.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is a total SCAM Project.
I was just a bounty hunter and worked hard to promote. Got my tokens but valueless.

They banned me from TG just for letting them know that the tokens are not transferable. Same with my pal, they says they will revert your question to the team and later on if after some days you ask for more details they will mute you from the channel. In short, this is the fake project you can find.
They shares no news in their telegram channel, only one admin is there who keeps on sharing the same news again and again lol.

Price shown in Coingecko is fake.
All the transaction that has been made so far are reverted: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4527a3b4a8a150403090a99b87effc96f2195047
Even if you ask the exchanges why such issue, they also have no answer. Perhaps they have paid the exchanges to keep their mouth shut Tongue

They might be shilling their own coins in some exchanges to make the price show up higher.
90% of the exchanges they were listed (if ever was) has removed them.

BTT should remove such SCAM projects from this forum and help users to stay safe.
We are trying to encourage VinDax exchange to transfer our tokens that they have robbed from our community and us. Those stolen tokens are illegally held by them. It would help greatly if you guys in our community would reach out to VinDax exchange to put some business sense into their minds and seemingly hard hearted attitudes.
Activity: 124
how does this problem continue? is there a way to get the token from my bounty work?

I still haven't gotten the token until now from my bounty work. is there a problem? or are there any requirements that I have to fulfill?

Hello and greetings dear Feryperrot, how are you?

We have already addressed this issue in several of our posts dear. Kindly scroll back to read all relevant posts regarding this matter.

For your convenience, we respond here briefly that all our bounties are outsourced and prepaid. All the tokens, and much more, are already in escrow and/or distributed dear.

Thank you for your patience and support dear.
Activity: 124

I still haven't gotten the token until now from my bounty work. is there a problem? or are there any requirements that I have to fulfill?
Hello and greetings dear Tyugaj, how are you?

Please stay tuned for updates as our team works towards resolving the pending issues with VinDax exchange.

Thank you dear.
Good day. You cannot tell when the participants of the airdrop and bounty of the company will be able to use their P2PS tokens. Since they just lie on the wallet and it is not possible to withdraw them to the exchange.
Hello and greetings dear community, how are you?

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation. Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

The members creating FUD here and other social media, trying to push P2PS price down can continue.

@p2psf is a strong project backed by rock solid fundamentals.

We don't need people like you scaring buyers away. Seems like you don’t know or haven’t invested enough time to learn about $P2PS.

In addition to our efforts, all of you adversely affected by the #Vindaxexchange #stealing our tokens (and from 10 other projects) need to jointly demand #VinDAXexchange to refund $P2PS they #stole.

Projects must stop looking for shortcuts to success trying to list on #VinDaxExchange that are proven #scammers.

Good day. There is no news when tokens are unlocked for bounty participants.
Yes, of course I'm ready to help you, but what can I do?

This👇🏻 quote is one of the suggestions from our response 👆🏻 dear Tyugaj. If all those members adversely affected by the scammers at VinDax exchange reach out to them through various social media platforms and appeal to the other community members the 10 projects that VinDax stole tokens from in the pretext of a hack, maybe the CEO of VinDax exchange may wake up sooner than later.

“ One of the things you as community members and supporters of our project could seriously consider doing is raising your voice against the scammers at VinDax exchange to encourage them in returning back all of our, and our community members, stolen tokens.”
Yes, of course I'm ready to help you, but what can I do?
Pages:
Jump to: