Pages:
Author

Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - page 8. (Read 56561 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Is this a joke? Setting up another listings on a mickey mouse exchange & 2 years on & you cant even sort out your tokens. Sort that out first, never mind fkin listings....
Activity: 1288
Merit: 11
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM
Hello and greetings dear community, how are you?

P2PS is now listed on CatEx.io

Thank you all for your continued support to our project for the greater good of humanity.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

P2PS will soon list on CatEx.io

Thank you all for your continued support to our project for the greater good of humanity.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Activity: 616
Hello and greetings dear Bandit111, how are you?

Thank you again for your query and observation.

The faster we resolve with the scammers at VinDax exchange the faster you can benefit dear.

As you know we have been scammed the VinDax exchange team stealing our tokens.

Can you and our other community members from the bounty participants help us move at a quicker pace?

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

How can I help move on if you do not want to give me the earned bounty coins!?
I sent you my wallet address, if you are really responsible for your words, then confirm it with actions, and send me my coins
Hello and greetings dear Bandit111, how are you?

Thank you again for your query and observation.

The faster we resolve with the scammers at VinDax exchange the faster you can benefit dear.

As you know we have been scammed the VinDax exchange team stealing our tokens.

Can you and our other community members from the bounty participants help us move at a quicker pace?

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Activity: 616
You send bounty members to a non-existent bounty manager over and over again, supposedly all the coins in deposit are already two years old, and are waiting for distribution! Duck when will the distribution be? You justify yourself so strongly, and call others scammers, and you yourself stand on the sidelines!
HERE is my wallet address, which should have received coins two years ago, from the bitcointalk bounty!
I am waiting for them in my wallet
0xD896C99c0E6E0ec6F8207eA8eaCc1C86094Ee2cC
Hello and greetings dear Tyugaj, how are you?

Thank you again for your query.

Kindly visit our website www.p2psf.org for the coordinates.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Good afternoon, thanks for your reply and could you please send the group's telegram address and email address. I would be very grateful to you.

Thank you again for your query.

We found that the bounty you participated in is NOT on this Bitcointalk platform. Therefore, kindly reach out to our team members on Telegram or email to address your concerns.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Good day. You have not looked at my wallet tokens and transaction hash. Can you answer me something, I would be very grateful to you.
Good day. Here is my wallet number 0x23BFEe24BA018CF908C70416e9854C0D3eFf1c98
TH  0x29a91512081d0951f9592875538b659bbb42464ad806fbf81068ef172d9d94b8

Thank you for your query. Kindly send us DM with details. We will try to assist you dear.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.
Good day. I'm bothering you again. Are there no approximate dates for the completion of the audit? My manager who was distributing bounty awards stopped working. I can only send my wallet number. I will be very grateful to you if you check it out. Since I am not a scammer and I just want to be rewarded for my work.
Our listing and trading debut was on the 3rd biggest exchange ranked by CMC pf that time. We were trading strongly until one day, in the pretext of a hack, the #VinDaxexchange stole our tokens and 10 other projects tokens. That kick started the audit which discovered 100’s of fake accounts submitted by a seemingly credible platform. Until now we are dealing with the scammers.

However, it seems like some of those scammers have resurfaced trying to create FUD here alleging our project to have cheated them. Now we are forced to ask those people if they paid even a single cent to procure our tokens either in ICO, IEO or post ICO/IEO from exchanges.

Our project is not a work in progress trying to collect your money to complete our system but a unique system that is already fully functional and has many use cases. Please try to understand the strength of our project before shooting off your loose mouth because words cannot be taken back; words are what make a person’s character. So be careful what you say because your words define who you are. Only the loose characters seem to be here, and elsewhere on our social media, trying to create FUD. We neither tolerate FUD nor FOMO. We are a project that works silently and let our success create all the noise.

That said, thank you everyone for your patience and support to our project. Good luck and stay safe.
Hello and greetings dear, how are you?

Have we not already informed you several times that all our bounties and airdrops are outsourced, pre-paid or in escrow? Kindly scroll back and re-read the messages.

We also informed you that this is not a bounty thread. Please proceed to the related bounty thread to address all your questions with your relevant bounty manager.

Please clarify which bounty you participated in and post your link here and we will try to further you.

Thank you dear.
Good day. I am very happy for the project. But for participating in the bounty, I have already received my reward, it is in my ether wallet. I just can't use my tokens as they are frozen. Do not tell me when you will enable hunters to display p2ps tokens on the exchange.

Thank you for your continued support. P2PS is now listed on Azbit exchange.

You can find the direct link on our website.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation. Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.
Great job team. Well organized and well structured inspite of all the hurdles and challenges faced.

Kudos to the team members.
Hello and greetings dear community, our webserver maintenance starts on May 3, 11:30 PM Eastern Time. The maintenance window is expected to last for approximately 1 hour.

During this maintenance window, there will be approximately 30 minutes of downtime while work is performed.

We assure you that every effort is being made to minimize any impact to our website and ensure that the environment is restored to normal operation as soon as possible.

Thanking you for your understanding and support,
Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org

The project is doing great. Thank you for asking. With regards to any bounty related questions, kindly get in touch with your respective bounty managers.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation. Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.
Pages:
Jump to: