Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 4. (Read 44919 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha reading TakeItEasy's post was a very much needed laugh thanks for putting this back at the top of the list so more people can come check this out.
Activity: 180
o shit you still here takiteasy ...

after everything single thing you said was proved wrong

lol
80 pages of complete spam posted by the troll
t.me/ddxofficial Come to this link and see how many people put energy towards this and learn the truth behind the price as well as what’s up and coming.
Activity: 68
thank you savage95, we have more information by you than by the team DDX
It's too bad

Because Savage is DDX team scammer himself, ask yourself who will spend so many time and energy in this crap coin

if he will delete all his message then this topic will lose 15 pages.

Nobody beside him is spending this amount of time, i will post a nice topic tomorrow that will funny.

whats the market cap

O yea for everybody that buy DDX with BTC the recieved adres is something to keep saved somewhere .

Activity: 10
thank you savage95, we have more information by you than by the team DDX
It's too bad
Pointless going back and forward with this guy the proof is in the pudding.
what Does that have to do with anything guy lol you are still a clown 40 years old not doing anything with your life stilled worried about someone else’s success. If you spent more time making yourself better maybe you would have your own coin by now instead of worrying about this one. Hey you inspired me to continue doing something with my life because I don’t want to grow up and be a low life bassie. I’m about to make that trend “Don’t Grow Up and be a Bassie”

YEA THAT'S A GREAT WAY OF LIFE BE A BASSIE , YOU KNOW BASSIE IS A FAMOUS CLOWN IN MY COUNTRY AND HIS MAIN WORD WHERE ALWAYS

WHAT WILL HAPPENS, ALWAYS KEEP ON LAUGHING.

ALSO WHEN YOU INVEST MANY MONEY AND LOSE EVERYTHING, AND ALSO WHEN YOU BE 1 OF 2 SCAMMERS THAT STILL SEE NO WAY OUT OF THIS SCAM.

AND LAST I DON'T GIVE A F ABOUT CRYPTO COINS, AND I DONT GIVE A F ABOUT DDX.

YOU CAN GUESS OR THINK YOU KNOW WHY I AM HERE, OR WHY I SPAM TRUE FACTS ABOUT THIS SCAMMER YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUE.

ONLY 2 PEOPLE KNOW, AND THIS BATTLE IS NOT OVER JET.

AND I DON'T GIVE A F THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THIS SCAM, BUT I WILL GO ON PREVENT MORE PEOPLE TO FALL FOR THIS SCAM.

YOU ARE SO BLIND TO BELIEF THAT THIS ROBBERT IS A HONEST MAN,

AND NOT STEAL FROM YOU THEN IT MEANS YOU NOT BELIEF PABLO HIS OWN CHILD.

YOU EVER GET A CLEAR HEAD SAVAGE AND THINK 1 SEC WHY THE SON OF PABLO TELLS IN HIS BOOK THAT HIS

UNCLE IS BEHIND TIPPING THE POLICE OF PABLO HIS HIDING PLACE, AND GET AWAY WITH THE MONEY THAT WAS

MEANT TO BE FOR PABLO HIS WIFE AND CHILD.

THIS ARE TRUE FACTS SAVAGE, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID TO THINK THIS MAN WILL NOT STEAL YOUR MONEY

I BET YOU HAVE AGAIN NO ANSWER AGAIN, ONLY BLA BLA BLA AND SAY I NOT CARE THE MONEY OR OTHER BULSHIT

YOU KNOW I NOT BLAME YOU, BECAUSE EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES IN HIS LIFE AND I BET YOU DID INVEST MONEY

AND FIND OUT AFTER WHO WAS BEHIND THIS SCAM. AND TRY TO DO EVERYTHING TO GET AD LEAST YOU MONEY BACK

what Does that have to do with anything guy lol you are still a clown 40 years old not doing anything with your life stilled worried about someone else’s success. If you spent more time making yourself better maybe you would have your own coin by now instead of worrying about this one. Hey you inspired me to continue doing something with my life because I don’t want to grow up and be a low life bassie. I’m about to make that trend “Don’t Grow Up and be a Bassie”
Hope everyone lost a lot of money in this scam. Paulc2011/Savage95, good luck selling with 300$ volume, holy shit, that big volume ^^. Rank 1300, holy smokes. 16 cents, wow.

And the best part, on their awesome website they still sell DDX for 5$, even after ICO.

Guys, thank you for the laughter, it was a pleasure, ha
What coin have you invested in that just started please don't say wownero.

YEA ONE THING I CAN SAY MISTER SAVAGE95 2 WEEKS AGO XMR was call out for most stable coin last 6 months.

oke i guess you will say that to me to about 6 months DDX most stable coin price was as low today as 6 months ago hihihihi

KOEKOEK HIHIHI
He referenced Wikipedia, can’t argue with that guys   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 66
Dietbitcoin y Savage95

Pueden dar una explicación coherente de porque en la página dietbitcoin.org cuesta $10 usd y en el exchange tan solo $0.1234 usd  osea 90 veces menos su valor?
Activity: 122
Hope everyone lost a lot of money in this scam. Paulc2011/Savage95, good luck selling with 300$ volume, holy shit, that big volume ^^. Rank 1300, holy smokes. 16 cents, wow.

And the best part, on their awesome website they still sell DDX for 5$, even after ICO.

seems like hes into ravencoin thats been out ages trading at half value DDX

and a few shitcoin erc 20 tokens lool

Seems like he knows his stuff haha

Thank you for showing me your knowledge in this space if you compare a 2 bill supply coin (sidenote top 100) with a 2 mill supply coin (sidenote: dont want to look it up, but i bet not even in top 1000) in terms of value per coin.

And after the washtrading on Instant, your coin has a volume of 1k per day. Top

And holy smokes, the ICO on dietbitcoinICO.org is still going @10$ but the clock is ticking upwards  Grin
Activity: 113
Join the Telegram channel,

https://t.me/ddxofficial

lots of great people there, happy to help and you have the latest information, since joining the telegram chanel my rating has gone up for this token, a lot of people are hard at working making this into a good coin, i think $DDX is going to surprise a lot of people and be around for many years to come.

I give it a C+ rating.     

A few things a desperately needed

1. Solid Roadmap

2. Professional looking website with a lot of information and providing more details about the creators so that people can have more trust here.

3. Exchange. Needs to be on the likes of, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Bittrex and Binance.  Of the two latter exchanges, this would give a firm seal of approval for $DDX.

seems like hes into ravencoin thats been out ages trading at half value DDX

and a few shitcoin erc 20 tokens lool

Seems like he knows his stuff haha

lol at this price im still in a lot of profit ... so unfortunatly for you no i have not lost.

And hitting up about trade volume coin only went on cmc yesterday calm down bro. If you would stop doing a fakeiteasy and look around it has 35 btc worth of trade volume on instabitex

New wallet update everyone needs to update ASAP

https://github.com/dietbitcoin/dietbitcoin/releases/tag/0.16.0.1
Activity: 122

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Diabetcoin today have produced 3 blocks! This is a great achievement !

What good can you get from drug addicts, their duty is to work on Colombian plantations, not to create coins Cheesy
Activity: 69
Diabetcoin today have produced 3 blocks! This is a great achievement !

Pages:
Jump to: