Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 7. (Read 44919 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Two really stupid people talking out there ass.

Come onto the telegram and tell the other 4000 members that there are only three people following lol.

A load of made up fake news from assflip and fakeiteasy

Why the hell you two keep going on even though it’s clear your wrong I don’t know.

Everything you’s have said from no explorer no wallet no exchange has now twisted round into some desperate attempt to redeem yourself .. I mean your not even communicating with people now your ego has taken such a hit you have crawled under a rock and just climb back out every know and then with the 1 month old copy and paste lol

I’m so glad that everything I said was true

Got wallet
Got exchange
Got mining
Got explorer

Got sales so go away and cry in some other thread

hehehehe thats my guy and beside that

HERE SOME FACTS AGAIN FROM THE MAN THAT ONLY INVEST AND SHARE THE TRUE REAL FACTS OF THE INFO OF INFO

INSTANT BITEX LIMITED, COMPANY NUMBER: 11353300
                                            Address: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX

A market volume less then the Trade amount i do in 24 hours.

And also no open information but a mail box service and google and the first page
                                 shows right a way illegal use of our mail box services, what more i have to say.

Illegal use of our mail box services
                                                    As one of the leading virtual office address providers in London, 
                           we are determined to prevent fraudsters and squatters who use our mailbox service for illegal purposes or
                          without our consent. Squatting is a term whereby people use display our address on their correspondence
                                              materials such as websites, business cards, letters heads and
                             have not been given any consent. In most circumstances they are using this for illegal activity.

Its not so difficult to filter the real guy's and the scammers,
                                it only take some hours to find out and then you have real pure facts not some bla bla                         

from SAVAGE95 
Activity: 180
Your loss bassie.

No i won, by almost buy, to not buy after some good investigation

- about who are the CEO's behind it, and the results everybody can find.    

Olof a CEO that start some strip company and leaf it behind with no more information, and have some comp on his name but what they do or some background info Nothing to be found.
           Then this other CEO, i think he is already not on the project anymore and second when look into his Link history results all the company's he put on has no past information from him so ?
           Then the Owner of so called Escobar Inc. that start this company and use the name Escobar. But its this guy Robberto that was tipped the Police about Pabo Hiding place, and he is the
           man that have big Huh marks above his had. When it is going about the Money Pablo left behind for his Fam. So will DDX a money laundry for that money yes or no. And will the Government
           of Colombia watching every step he his making, and not only the Government there are also kartels that still hunting on that money.

so if you like Gamble then DDX is your coin !!!!

One thing is clear, you will have ad least one friend Mr Savege95 the only day 1 supporter left.

And i respect that, if i had invest all my money in this scam i had denny also every real pure fact.

And already put your DDX on that big Exchanges, if the Escobar team not will steal your money then this low ranking exchanges will do  

Cool
Story brah

You should write some science fiction
Your loss bassie.

No i won, by almost buy, to not buy after some good investigation

- about who are the CEO's behind it, and the results everybody can find.   

Olof a CEO that start some strip company and leaf it behind with no more information, and have some comp on his name but what they do or some background info Nothing to be found.
           Then this other CEO, i think he is already not on the project anymore and second when look into his Link history results all the company's he put on has no past information from him so ?
           Then the Owner of so called Escobar Inc. that start this company and use the name Escobar. But its this guy Robberto that was tipped the Police about Pabo Hiding place, and he is the
           man that have big Huh marks above his had. When it is going about the Money Pablo left behind for his Fam. So will DDX a money laundry for that money yes or no. And will the Government
           of Colombia watching every step he his making, and not only the Government there are also kartels that still hunting on that money.

so if you like Gamble then DDX is your coin !!!!

One thing is clear, you will have ad least one friend Mr Savege95 the only day 1 supporter left.

And i respect that, if i had invest all my money in this scam i had denny also every real pure fact.

And already put your DDX on that big Exchanges, if the Escobar team not will steal your money then this low ranking exchanges will do 
Activity: 180
Two really stupid people talking out there ass.

Come onto the telegram and tell the other 4000 members that there are only three people following lol.

A load of made up fake news from assflip and fakeiteasy

Why the hell you two keep going on even though it’s clear your wrong I don’t know.

Everything you’s have said from no explorer no wallet no exchange has now twisted round into some desperate attempt to redeem yourself .. I mean your not even communicating with people now your ego has taken such a hit you have crawled under a rock and just climb back out every know and then with the 1 month old copy and paste lol

I’m so glad that everything I said was true

Got wallet
Got exchange
Got mining
Got explorer

Got sales so go away and cry in some other thread
Activity: 238
I buy DDX
Where is the withdrawal ?

https://preview.ibb.co/nq3Nb9/2018_10_09_0_58_52.jpg

Go to https://www.dietbitcoincore.org/ and log in with you current username and password disregard the 2FA since you haven't set it up yet. If you changed your password use your old password.

If you have any further issues, Email DietBitcoin support team ICO has ended. [email protected]

Thanx 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Lol no problem
Activity: 11
I buy DDX

Go to https://www.dietbitcoincore.org/ and log in with you current username and password disregard the 2FA since you haven't set it up yet. If you changed your password use your old password.

If you have any further issues, Email DietBitcoin support team ICO has ended. [email protected]

Thanx 🌹🌹🌹🌹
I buy DDX

All New comers ICO has ended for DietBitcoin and is now trading in Instantbitex and Classy Exchange with exrates coming mid October. Now is your chance to hope on the rocket to more before you miss a great opportunity. Just remember how you felt in December 2017 well here's your chance to get on something big before it's to late. Follow DietBitcoin on telegram to get all the most up-to-date news we are a community of just over 3900 people from all over the world.
You mad because DDX is still doing better than wownero. It's not to late to change. Stop mining that and mine DDX it's public now if you were wondering.
copper member
Activity: 83
Dietbitcoin   Internationally Known

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwYTCuhJxNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gYU1uWDcLg

Diet
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████▌  █▌  █████████
█████████    ▀  ▐█  ▐██████████
████████████         ▀███████████
▐███████████▌    ▐██▄   ▐█████████▌
██████▀          ███▀    ██████████
█████  ▄██▌            ▄███████████
████▌  ███     ▐████▄   ███████████
▐████▄         █████▀   ▐█████████▌
█████████▄▄           ▄██████████
██████████▌ ▐█  ▄▄▄▄██████████
█████████  █▌ ▐██████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

Instant Bitex Exchange
click above

A Crypto Revolution
Ha these guy. Just shut the fuck up and drop it DDX is already on two exchanges and about to be listed on one more.

Listed on 2 exchanges with a market cap of ??  30.000,-    20.000,-    totally 24 hours a day for around 40 coins

And mister shut the F.  i told you already before IF THEY WILL GET IT ON A EXCHANGE THEN IT WILL BE A LOW RANKED EXCHANGE

WHY BECAUSE BIG EXCHANGES HAVE A RISK ANALISE AMOUNT TO PAY AND THEY NEVER EVER CAN PAY THAT AMOUNT

AND BESIDE THAT THE BIG EXCHANGES  ----- NOT WANT DDX NOT NOW NOT EVER BECAUSE THE BACKGROUND OF THE CEO'S

AND MR fF F HEHE

I TOLD YOU ALREADY BEFORE IF THEY WILL GET IT ON ANY EXCHANGE THEN THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

THEY PUMP IT UP, THEY HAVE MINING COINS BEFORE NOT TO TRACE AND THEY WILL UPLOAD THEM TO THIS EXCHANGES

THEY USE STUPID DUMM FOLLOWERS TO PAY FOR THIS PUMP UP HYPE, AND WHEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT AND THE WALL IS HUGE

BAMM 1 PUSH ON THE BUTTON THE PRICE DROPS 70 % AND THEY SAY THANK YOU

- AND YES IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THERE ARE ALREADY MANY COINS CREATE WITHOUT FINDING THIS BACK IN THE EXPLODER OVERVIEW

- AND YES IT HAPPENS BEFORE THAT A BIGGER AMOUNT OF COINS WHERE SOLD IN 1 SEC THEN THERE WHERE MINING IN THE PAST

- AND YES THIS CAN ONLY HAPPENING ON EXCHANGES THAT NOT LOOK INTO THE CEO'S OF THE COIN PRODUCT.

- SO MR F SAD YOU BE SO RUDE BY THE WAY ONLY PEOPLE REPLAY THAT ANGRY THAT FEEL THE OTHER PERSON TALK PURE REAL FACTS

SAVAGE PEOPLE IS THE ONLY AND BIGGEST BUYER OF DDX AND THE ONLY OF 3 LEFT AND SUPPORT THIS SCAM

AND I CAN UNDERSTAND HE IS STILL HERE, ITS ALWAYS REALLY TUFF TO GIVE UP AND NEED TO SAY SHIT THEY HAD RIGHT 
People are well aware that its a scam, anybody with half a brain can figure that out.

But there is still money to be made, even for the non coin issuers, so nobody really cares...its crypto nonetheless...everything goes

Tell me and everybody else here, how you going to make money with this coin?

Ha these guy. Just shut the fuck up and drop it DDX is already on two exchanges and about to be listed on one more.
Activity: 122
People are well aware that its a scam, anybody with half a brain can figure that out.

But there is still money to be made, even for the non coin issuers, so nobody really cares...its crypto nonetheless...everything goes

CrYpTo -n- giGgLes         <<<----    NEW SCAMMER ID OR WHAT 

PUT A PIC FROM ROBBERT WITH PABLO AND LOSER OLOF "THE MAN WITH MANY FAILING BUSINESS ON HIS NAME"

I AM NOT GET IT, BUT IS ANYBODY KNOW THAT ROBBERT IS THE MAN WHERE THE FAMILY MEMBERS PUT BIG Huh 

ABOUT WHO TOLD THE POLICE THE INFO WHERE PABLO WAS AD THE DAY HE WAS MURDERED.

AND THAT THE FAMILY PUT ?? WHO TAKE THE MONEY THAT PABLO LEFT BEHIND FOR HIS FAM.

AND TO BE CLEAR I SPEAK WITH HIS SON ABOUT THIS COIN STUFF, AND ESCOBAR INC.

AND HE GAVE ME THIS ANSWER, AND WHO SAY IT'S FAKE THEN ASK HIMSELF.

I have nothing to do with my uncle.

They are all swindlers starting with my uncle

If in all my books I clearly accuse him of being one of my father's informers and DEA informants.

For more than 25 years we have not talked and I have nothing to do with Escobar Inc

HOW DISRESPECTFUL YOU MUST BE TO ABUSE THE NAME OFF YOUR BROTHER

WHEN THE  FAMILY ACCUSE YOU FROM INFORMANT OF THE DEA

AND THERE ARE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE IS THE MONEY THAT

PABLO HAS LEFT BEHIND ESPECIALLY FOR HIS FAMILY?

TILL NOW ROBBERT DENY THAT HE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT

THE ONLY STUPID THING HE AND OLOF IS TRYING TO CLEAN THAT DIRTY MONEY

WITH SOME VERY VERY BAD COIN CONSTRUCTION

THAT WILL NEVER EVER GET ON A BIG EXCHANGE BECAUSE LEGAL ISSUE

REMEMBER THAT THE DEA IS STILL FOLLOW EVERY FOOTSTEP ROBBERT MAKE

AND FOLLOW EVERY MONEY MOVEMENT THAT IS MADE BY ESCOBAR.INC

SO PEOPLE ITS YOUR OWN RISK TO INVEST IN THIS SCAM

IT'S RUN BY A FAILING BUSINESS MAN, AND A EX MONEY LAUNDERING GUY

Activity: 54
Let's unite
My names darioush im buy 5000 dollar ddx ,,6 month ago

I complained (houman koroushy One team member )in Iran
Because Huoman has Iranian originality

You also complain of the team

Do not waste your time here

Do not believe even one word ddx team

Please do not be simple

Just complain

Im sent masage for daniel ritrberg ,,daniel talk to me ,, you wait 6 month for ready ddx coin ,,, ddx team scam ,,
Roberto scobar old men and do not know blcckchin and bitcoin ،،The DDX team used Roberto Escobar for scam

Team ddx just olof gostafson ,,daniel ritrberg ,,houman koroshy

I complained about these three people

And now I am arresting Houman Koroushi olof and daniel

The documents of their arrest warrant ،،There is
For fraud, spoofing, privacy theft (kyc)Fake use of CIA name for Stealing people's money  ،iNTERPOL police requested their arrest

It does not matter to me what they will do ،،

Ddx team your just buy time

But im know your team and i know how you think

Other than Iran's court and Interpol police

I am from a new organization founded by donald Trump ,,

sent email for this organization ,, Your team profile

And be sure, 100% ،،im return my money and 16 friend ,, and At first and last You must return the money ،،In the 21st century, you can get a scam ،،But wherever you go, you are arrested ،، I promise

Now scam exchange ,,  exchange now 1 ddx =0.420 usd
Ddx price for sale now 10 dollar  🤬🤬🤬  , now watch instabitex.com  ,,instabitex scam and   scam ,, 2fa walet and instabitex It is ridiculous
copper member
Activity: 83

Diet
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████▌  █▌  █████████
█████████    ▀  ▐█  ▐██████████
████████████         ▀███████████
▐███████████▌    ▐██▄   ▐█████████▌
██████▀          ███▀    ██████████
█████  ▄██▌            ▄███████████
████▌  ███     ▐████▄   ███████████
▐████▄         █████▀   ▐█████████▌
█████████▄▄           ▄██████████
██████████▌ ▐█  ▄▄▄▄██████████
█████████  █▌ ▐██████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

A Crypto Revolution

WOUW IS THIS SCAM STILL ALIVE, AND WOW ITS GETTING ON A EXCHANGE

THAT HAS A MARKET CAP OF 36.000,- A DAY WOW HUGE UNBELIEVABLE

THAT PEOPLE STILL BELIEF IN THIS CRAP, GOOD LUCK GUYS HIHIHI

O YEE OLOF THEY ARE KEEPING A EYE ON YOU, AND WITH THEY

YOU KNOW WHO I MEANING, OR YOU TRY TO FORGET HEHE 

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org