Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 48. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing.

I have to admit I'm becoming a little concerned with the lack of any news or prospective roadmap regarding DDX,it would definitely help if the DEV team were a lot more active in posting in the thread what their plans were moving forward.

They are moving at the pace they want to. At least they are not just throwing out a load of useless information just to keep everyone happy.

Have been speaking to the team through emails over past 6 weeks and everything they said they are doing has been done. If you look at the explorer the hash rate has gone right up there’s a reason for that and it’s a good one just be a little bit more patient as I said before this thread was only created in March it’s not been long at all
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing.

I have to admit I'm becoming a little concerned with the lack of any news or prospective roadmap regarding DDX,it would definitely help if the DEV team were a lot more active in posting in the thread what their plans were moving forward.
Activity: 56
Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

Looking forward to hearing the news and getting the wallets shut the sad trolls up once and for all
Activity: 92
Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

Yeeeeeeeeeew getting pumped legends
Activity: 224

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
Has anyone else noticed that their Pre-ICO countdown timer is actually going up instead of down? Has it been like that from the beginning or is it just an artifact of poor coding?
It was counting down until zero amd then started counting upwards since round 2 hasnt finished
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Has anyone else noticed that their Pre-ICO countdown timer is actually going up instead of down? Has it been like that from the beginning or is it just an artifact of poor coding?
OMG Cheesy
What a bullshit ?
Scam team just create a web page with list of Exchanges sorted by country - https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
So what ?
This shitdietbitcoin is not represented on any of them.
https://i.imgur.com/JxLob6l.jpg
"Exchanges where you can by dietbitcoin" - web page told us 4 times Cheesy But there is no "dietbitcoin" on those Exchanges.
It's just a lie. 
Another trap from scam team to deceive people in order to sell this shit faster because Pre-ICO R2 was supposed to end 32 days ago!
But nobody buys this scam shit.
Also I want to say that this link could have existed a long time ago, but scam team just not published it.
Where the real deeds and not words ?
What progress has been made?

And you telling me you signed up for each and everyone of those exchanges to verify if it's there or not? You know what you are something else you know that. A piece of work!
Bitcoin Indonesia not have news about adding dietbitcoin
You can check all other Exchanges, it's not necessary to signup to check trade markets and News/blogs/twitters.
And you will see the same - none of them are trading "dietbitcoin".

98.92% sold on round two, with only 3,240 coins left and BIG NEWS coming this week to spur final sales!
98.93% Sold on round two...only 3,224 coins left.

Scammers in panic. They don't know what else to come up with. Only 16 scamdietbitcoin were sold per week = 80 investment dollars Cheesy
And they need to sell another 403224 scamcoins...
16 shitcoins = 1 week
403224/16 = 25201 weeks.
Hm... 4 weeks in 1 month...
25201/4 = 6300 months.
Hm hm hm...
12 months in 1 year.
6300/12 = 525 years.
Wink

Far out your life must be so damn miserable if calling someone a scam everyday is what you look forward to hahahaha. Dead set must be the life of every party matey what a miserable existence you must live wow
Activity: 238
To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

It is next week... where is this MAJOR news???
Just incase you guys dont realize I feel I should mention again just HOW IMPORTANT it is to have DDX on an exchange or anywhere with a btc trading pair while Bitcoin jumps in to FOMO mode again right now. This will arbitrarily RAISE the price of DDX as BTC rises 10 000+ possibly this year.... HURRRY UP DDX TEAM!
I'm pretty sure it's impossible for them to launch in "ico" mode because of exchange and coinmarket rules... but its SO fucking important you get a trading pair out somewhere.... Trust me on this.
Preach!
Activity: 44
To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

It is next week... where is this MAJOR news???
Just incase you guys dont realize I feel I should mention again just HOW IMPORTANT it is to have DDX on an exchange or anywhere with a btc trading pair while Bitcoin jumps in to FOMO mode again right now. This will arbitrarily RAISE the price of DDX as BTC rises 10 000+ possibly this year.... HURRRY UP DDX TEAM!
I'm pretty sure it's impossible for them to launch in "ico" mode because of exchange and coinmarket rules... but its SO fucking important you get a trading pair out somewhere.... Trust me on this.
I’m sure they won’t wait that long it’s there coin can burn some and start listing it whatever they wanna do. Just take it easy alright  Smiley.

Can’t wait till this moons will be straight back here just to have a good old laugh.

Wallets will be soon listings soon can’t wait. But if I’m honest I DNT care how long it takes I’m private mining and have had a really nice amount of coins. The longer the better for me

Are you just mining with your CPU or GPU rig ?

asic antminer s9i
Did they offer you cloud mining?

no just normal mining
I’m sure they won’t wait that long it’s there coin can burn some and start listing it whatever they wanna do. Just take it easy alright  Smiley.

Can’t wait till this moons will be straight back here just to have a good old laugh.

Wallets will be soon listings soon can’t wait. But if I’m honest I DNT care how long it takes I’m private mining and have had a really nice amount of coins. The longer the better for me

asic antminer s9i
Did they offer you cloud mining?

asic antminer s9i
So I've been doing my research on the international exchanges they have listed as well as the U.S. exchanges and found that Itbit seems to be the best option. I've been looking at reviews for a lot of them. Is the one that is listed that anyone recommends the most?

GEMINI is very reputable. They also gave me BCH when Bitcoin forked so i was able to invest that airdrop here.
Nice! Thank you.
Activity: 91
So I've been doing my research on the international exchanges they have listed as well as the U.S. exchanges and found that Itbit seems to be the best option. I've been looking at reviews for a lot of them. Is the one that is listed that anyone recommends the most?

GEMINI is very reputable. They also gave me BCH when Bitcoin forked so i was able to invest that airdrop here.
Activity: 44

copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
And you telling me you signed up for each and everyone of those exchanges to verify if it's there or not? You know what you are something else you know that. A piece of work!
Bitcoin Indonesia not have news about adding dietbitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: