Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 50. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

Let's see!
Activity: 224
To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
What? Just… what? The project's kinda fine but… Do you think this project is going to be hurt by the association with Pablo Escobar himself? Some glorify Pablito's ways but he still ruined thousands of lives being a ruthless drug kingpin and all that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
So let me get this straight bitcoin is a cia front according to "mr escobar" and he goes forks his coin from said cia front bitcoin and the the guy with "100 billion dollars in cash no less" wants to do something for the community so he sells the coins at ICO instead of giving it away to the community. Tots legit  Huh
Guess one thing this world isn't short on is suckers.
or people willing to exploit them

The theory for Bitcoin being a CIA invention isn't too absurd and that is why Bitcoin could turn into a global threat as there is an unknown entity controlling such a large amount of BTC.
Activity: 238
Moonriver Still never posted a link to the website I’ve been looking for them since the first time he posted . The company he’s talking about pops in in the middle of a field with no number or actual address. In conclusion you are a fake profile of one of the other people who feel negative to this coin probably a bot from TakeItEasy
Activity: 70
There are only two persons who have a common sense.  
Zeno_dietbitcoin  and  TakeItEasy

I'm a executive crypto advisor of Promise Consultancy LTD.
My team have been analyzing ico for 2 years.
My team searched for Dietbitcoin ico by customers request.
In conclusion, Dietbitcoin ico is a trash and a big scam obviously.
Anyone with a normal perception can know.
No further investigation is needed.
I was very surprised to read this forum. Many people are deceived.
Many people don't know about this scam.
I'm writing this article with a sincere heart.
I feel obligated to help those who are deceived.
It is wise to give up if you have already invested.
It is better to sue than to wait. class action lawsuit is good.
I foresee that they will continue to do another scam plan soon(ex.ICO round 3)?.
Do not be fooled anymore.
I will announce this scam widely so that no more victims will be born.
Last thing I’m going to say is this, I can careless if you buy this coin or not I don’t care, what you do with your money is none of my concern, I am happy with my investment into this project. I just come on here to try to see what updates are coming out. To be honest I don’t care if many people buy this coin because if the the same investors keep buying it and it does become big then there will only be a few millionaires made off of this coin fairly keeping the prices for things low. Now if everybody who has ever posted on this forum bought DietBitcoin and we all became rich then prices would jump pretty high since so many people own so much DietBitcoin. So buy or don’t buy, more for us who believe it it.
Also look at wordz post, he updates us every time the percentage goes up. Yes it hasn’t shot up as fast as round 1 completely understood but it has been going up, which is clearly shown in real time. DietBitcoin already said the next biggest updates will come out when they sell the rest of round 2. So what’s stopping you from buying more to make that come quicker? What would have to happen for you to change you mind about this being a scam. You said they haven’t kept their timeline consistent with the white paper but if you look at other ICOs that really were scams, a lot of them had very detailed roadmaps, were always putting out updates and still ran off with people money. Maybe DietBitcoin is a scam or maybe it’s a well thought out project that is just taking the steps necessary to take bitcoins spot at the top. Only time will tell, but you as an investor down playing your own investment sends a message to people not to buy it which in the end could be a good thing or a bad thing. I don’t know how much you own but say DietBitcoin goes live this year and is valued at 20 usd a coin you could of had more or had a friend who made a decent amount because you told them to buy and you had confidence in this. I understand the lack of transparency and updates can be frustrating but how happy would you be in you became a millionaire next year?
Estoy reemputadasimo..... Cada semana anuncia BIG NEWS COMING..... donde están estás famosas noticias? Porque no actualizan el reloj? Porque no ponen otro video explicando la situación? Porque no han actualizado el whitepaper? Porque Oloff Gustaffson no ha subido un nuevo video ? PORQUE PORQUE PORQUE PORQUE?Huh??

What do you do for a living like what is your job?
Activity: 66
Estoy reemputadasimo..... Cada semana anuncia BIG NEWS COMING..... donde están estás famosas noticias? Porque no actualizan el reloj? Porque no ponen otro video explicando la situación? Porque no han actualizado el whitepaper? Porque Oloff Gustaffson no ha subido un nuevo video ? PORQUE PORQUE PORQUE PORQUE?Huh??
Savage95 si realmente eres un inversor real porque no estás enojado? Quien en su sano juicio no estaría molesto cuando no han cumplido EN NADA de lo que prometieron en su whitepaper? Donde esta Oloff Gustaffson? Donde esta Daniel Reigberg? Donde esta Roberto Escobar? No me vengan con estupideces de que "estan muy ocupados trabajando"..... Tiene 3 semanas que no se vende Ninguna moneda! Ninguna! Entonces no están trabajando.... El administrador dietbitcoin se ha pasado ignorandoo a sus inversores y es obvio que el mercado ya no confía en el equipo dietbitcoin porque se ha convertido en una estafa!
It’s funny how everyone thinks just because we defend our invest, we work for DietBitcoin. This is not true we are just investors who believe in what we bought. Stop asking what exchange they will be on, many exchanges will deny a coins request to be listed if they let people know that they have a request in exchanges also can not list ICOs because you cannot sell or trade coins in the ICO phase. Once again I do not work for DietBitcoin I am just a investor just like a lot of you.
Well clearly you haven’t been following the status as closely as you think. I am an investor also difference between us and you are that we are patient enough to know Rome wasn’t built in one day. I don’t work with Olof never let the man just another investor who invested enough where if it happens to be a scam I really don’t lose anything big and if it’s not a scam then I make a hefty amount of money. I current own 183 DietBitcoin that I bought when it was $2 and have been following since.
Los únicos 3 usuarios que ha comentado favorablemente en las últimas 7 páginas  de este  foro son:

aljdrx, wordz, y Savage95

La única forma de entender esto es que trabajan con Oloff Gustaffson para que hable bien de DDX, sin embargo, cree que somos pendejos estupidos o que? Yo sí soy un inversor real que en un principio defendí DDX pero estoy tan decepsionado, me siento estafado, triste porque nos han visto la cara. En un principio el administrador dietbitcoin me contestaba mis mensajes ahora soloe ha ignorado. Aún quiero creer en este proyecto pero sus acciones han dejado mucho que desear y esa es la razón por la cual la gente ya no confía en ustedes y prueba de ellos es que no se ha vendido ni 10 DDX en casi un mes!!! O estoy equivocado?
Dietbitcoin

Pidieron extender 30 días su pre-ICO round 2 pues llevamos 57 días desde que se debió haber terminado!! 27 días más de lo que oficialmente anunciaron ..... son tan huevones que ni siquiera han actualizado el contador. Como vamos a confiar en ustedes?
https://preview.ibb.co/cvf0HT/5_EB35_AE8_F83_D_476_A_B25_E_5_B9418_E11_D69.jpg
function of aluminum
OFICIALMENTE ESTA MUERTA LA VENTA! LLeva más de 3 semanas sin vender una maldita DDX.... Estafa de mierda. 3238 Monedas que no se han podido vender! Que tienes que decir al respecto moderador dietbitcoin? O vas a seguir ignorándome?
https://preview.ibb.co/jidgP8/1_FE64733_4_D76_4_CE7_935_E_2_FA65_A436_C62.jpg
how to delete profile
Activity: 91
So let me get this straight bitcoin is a cia front according to "mr escobar" and he goes forks his coin from said cia front bitcoin and the the guy with "100 billion dollars in cash no less" wants to do something for the community so he sells the coins at ICO instead of giving it away to the community. Tots legit  Huh

Do YOU work for FREE?
Activity: 36

😂😂😂😂😂 that’s cruel. It’s not to late to step into the winners circle TakeItEasy.
Pages:
Jump to: