Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 49. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
And you telling me you signed up for each and everyone of those exchanges to verify if it's there or not? You know what you are something else you know that. A piece of work!
OMG Cheesy
What a bullshit ?
Scam team just create a web page with list of Exchanges sorted by country - https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
So what ?
This shitdietbitcoin is not represented on any of them.
It's just another trap from scam team to deceive people in order to sell this shit faster because Pre-ICO R2 was supposed to end 32 days ago!
But nobody buys this scam shit.
Also I want to say that this link could have existed a long time ago, but scam team just not published it.
Where the real deeds and not words ?
What progress has been made?

You mad? You look mad?
Activity: 180
Relax listen to your name and takeiteasy  Roll Eyes

takes time getting listed im sure theyll be there soon. you cant even list coins pre ico either most exchanges wont allow it
Activity: 91
98.93% Sold on round two...only 3,224 coins left.
Activity: 33
Progress is being made and I'm proud to have invested when I did!

YEP, ME TO BUDDY!
I'm waiting for TakeItEasy's response now lol
Progress is being made and I'm proud to have invested when I did!
Activity: 33
Дoбpый дeнь, вceм! Этoмy мyдaкy TakeItEasy нaдo дaть xopoший пoджoпник. Ha caмoм дeлe eгo cлoвecный пoнoc мeня yжe paздpaжaeт! Дo cиx пop я тyт пытaлcя чтo тo кopябить нa aнглийcкoм, нo этoт TakeItEasy тaк и нe пoнял чтo пopa eмy ocтaнoвитcя и нe пepexoдить чepтy гдe впoлнe мoжнo oбвинить чeлoвeкa зa ocкopблeния в пyбличнoй фopмe. Я eгo пpocил нe cpaвнивaть oбщecтвo c eгo дoмopoщeнoй тeopиeй a зa тeм и пpoпaгaндoй c eгo личным coвepшeннo нe тepпящeй кpитики мнeниниeм. нo oн пo вceй видимocти мyдaк eщё тoт.
Activity: 44
I doubted at first but happy with the videos we asked for... give them some time! you want to double in 1month then go play blackjack!!  Grin
i think everytime she posts we just post someting good.. atleast she keeping the topic alive and at the top  Grin
TakeItEasy is the last one standing against DietBitcoin and she knows it. We should all just ignore her like we been doing the biggest problem she causes is pretty much just filling the forum up with useless information that is copied and pasted.
as i said ignoring certain people that have got nothing better to do with there life.

im happy i payed the early mining fee if you have the right euiptment and funds to get in its tottally worth it.

exploreres back up and can keep track of earned coins.

just ignore the haters this thread was created 4 months ago and some people really expect everything to be completed in such a short time cmon be real.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Can confirm aswell explorer is back up and running and i can now see the coins i have mined.

In my opinion it was worth it that i decided to start to mine this coin as have recieved a nice amount of DDX and alot more due.

I've bought a small amount of DDX but I've honestly never heard of being charged upfront to mine a coin, seems a little unusual.

While I understand pools charge miners a fee to mine, it just seems strange to be charged to mine beforehand.

This is a scam. They sell private mining for 250$.
You have to write a letter to them on the email, that you want to start mining, they say where to send money and after that give you the address of the pool and settings Cheesy

Just a reminder,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI

And a Twitter Post from earlier today[/size][/b]

Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, etc.

Only words without deeds from March 18, 2018.
Can confirm aswell explorer is back up and running and i can now see the coins i have mined.

In my opinion it was worth it that i decided to start to mine this coin as have recieved a nice amount of DDX and alot more due.

I've bought a small amount of DDX but I've honestly never heard of being charged upfront to mine a coin, seems a little unusual.

While I understand pools charge miners a fee to mine, it just seems strange to be charged to mine beforehand.

This is a scam. They sell private mining for 250$.
You have to write a letter to them on the email, that you want to start mining, they say where to send money and after that give you the address of the pool and settings Cheesy
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Activity: 39
How much did they charge you to mine ?

Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
hi , just want my dietbitcoin in the wallet. i invested in not too much but i was hoping to receive them , not to being scammed
AND just an FYI, the market is tanking just like Roberto Escobar predicted it eventually would in his book.

Heres a relevant passage from the book:
"You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life. Even when I am not alive, I have put in place some of the best strategists to keep this coin and its development going."

Old dummy argues about what he does not understand.
He does not understand anything in the crypto currency, he does not understand anything in technical details, mining, algorithms, PoW, PoS...
He just took and copy-paste Bitcoin open source code.
And this non-competent person states this:'They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin'
Only this statement is enough to not buy this scam, shit, useless something.

Besides, this is the brother of a cruel psycho murderer and drug baron.

Your point is well taken, but your impying that one needs to understand such for it to be true. Does one really need to understand all that you mention?  Or perhaps maybe just the insight and knowledge of the ones who reallly do.

Look, he probably didnt know how to fly an airplane or navigate a submarine either, but ..... (you can finsh the sentence on your own)

Just saying!!
You are wrong.
Let's change 'coins' to 'aircraft'. For example.
Dummy escobar understand nothing in aircraft, but he can build his aero plant and say:'Fly on Boing, fly on Airbus, fly on Aerospatiale, fly on Bombardier. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my escobarojet'
This is stupid. Simply stupid. No one have a right to say something about future. Future is closed for all of us. That's why smart people don't do this.
When Satoshi create BTC he didn't said those stupid words. Vitalik Buterin didn't said. C-f-B didn't said. And all other coin creators didn't said that.
This is also a manifestation of disrespect for other campaigns.
Such words can say only 13 years old or old man who has lost his mind.

Your ethical point is also understood, and you or noone else are required to participate, but that does not take away from the authenticy of the project.
A family engaged in the production of drugs and the killing of others does not deserve respect.

It's also funny when I read this:
"We have been working on this not for a month, not for days, not for hours, but for years. I am not talking about a coin that was launched yesterday. I am talking about a coin that has years and years of development behind it."
What ?? What Huh
Scam team just copy paste Bitcoin open source and they talking about "work"...
All what they have done is just extend pre-ico twice.

For those, who didn't know, "pre-ico round 2" finished 28 days ago. Must be. But...

Timer now works in wrong direction )
Pages:
Jump to: