Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 56. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
I understand this is a wiki page and isn’t a reliable source but it states that it takes 10 minutes to mine 1 block and each block pays out 50 DietBitcoin. Can one of the miners confirm this or let us know how much DietBitcoin you have made so far.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/Dietbitcoin

Sounds about right if it’s same as bitcoin witch it is. Not sure pn payouts yet as I am waiting for the 100 confirmations so my payout will be then in the Explorer witch I can keep track off how much earned. The dashboard stats is pretty basic. But I’d rather be mining this then say any other sha256 witch works out at about 3-4£ a day with my equiptment. Somethings you just gotta take a bit of faith and a leap. Everything ddx have said they will be doing Is happening maybe slightly later but nothing’s straight forward in cryptos.

Way I see it is wait till mining is public and u get all ur things u wanna see like proper stats and real time payouts but a lot less coins as everyone will be on it.

Take a little leap start mining before everyone else and get a lot more coins better rewards.

Once my earnings are on the explorer I will let you know how much has been earned.

Can you please share what equipment / rig(s) are you using? And how long it took to get set up and  get running?

I was originally going to get an Antminer or Dragonmint to start mining but since I have no experience, I opted with purchasing hash power.

I may still decide to go forward with getting a rig though too.

Hi I have an AntMiner s9i and it literally took 10 mins to set up very straightforward and easy.. probably easier thansetting up a mining.exe.

OK thanks, please report back with your update.

I was debating on either the Antminer or Dragonmint.  

Also I am moving soon and not sure if its better to wait (where the noise and heat will be less of an issue) or get one now to get use to using it and take advantage of less complicated mining algorithms.

I have learned that time is not our friends with rigs as they can get outdated as the complication get higher

Yes the ASICS miners are quite loud I had to make a silent box out of a ice box and some tubes something like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAjh5q1Tzw. You can also buy them pre made but made one myself as was cheaper. Lieterally have it the same room now

Yes, I have seen the video of homemade sillencer boxes out of a cooler, I was also advised to use a dorm fridge.  

May I ask which S9 you have and are you on 110 or 220v?    

I just order the one below today (will be in stock on June 20 and shipd next day) but now may have to cancel becuase of electrical/plug issues. It doesnt have the right plug fitting for my 220 outlet and if I plug into a 110, I just learned I may melt the wires in wall.

http://i67.tinypic.com/11t0cy9.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/erxtvt.png

From
What I read about the power outlet plugs you just have to
Purchase the correct one for you plug type. That’s why it does not come with the lead. But you can purchase these really easy from any hardware shop for about 3-4 pound just called a kettle lead. I had one lying around Just used that. Just try to get the highest amp one possible. Website states 20 amp but I can only get 13 amp ones where I live but been fine for me running for a week no probs and no hot wites

Just dug a little deeper in your situation apparently it will run but might lose some hashes. What google is saying is you’ll need to get a different sufficient power supply to run it to it’s full
Potential on your 110v. Have a little google on how to properly run the s9 on your 110. And if you are buying knewthe anminer is only 720usd on bitmain prob cheaper without power supply. And if u wanted to knock it down more you can go on eBay and buy a bitmain coupon you could probably get it for 450-500 usd
I understand this is a wiki page and isn’t a reliable source but it states that it takes 10 minutes to mine 1 block and each block pays out 50 DietBitcoin. Can one of the miners confirm this or let us know how much DietBitcoin you have made so far.

Sounds about right if it’s same as bitcoin witch it is. Not sure pn payouts yet as I am waiting for the 100 confirmations so my payout will be then in the Explorer witch I can keep track off how much earned. The dashboard stats is pretty basic. But I’d rather be mining this then say any other sha256 witch works out at about 3-4£ a day with my equiptment. Somethings you just gotta take a bit of faith and a leap. Everything ddx have said they will be doing Is happening maybe slightly later but nothing’s straight forward in cryptos.

Way I see it is wait till mining is public and u get all ur things u wanna see like proper stats and real time payouts but a lot less coins as everyone will be on it.

Take a little leap start mining before everyone else and get a lot more coins better rewards.

Once my earnings are on the explorer I will let you know how much has been earned.

Can you please share what equipment / rig(s) are you using? And how long it took to get set up and  get running?

I was originally going to get an Antminer or Dragonmint to start mining but since I have no experience, I opted with purchasing hash power.

Hi I have an AntMiner s9i and it literally took 10 mins to set up very straightforward and easy.. probably easier thansetting up a mining.exe.

OK thanks, please report back with your update.

I was debating on either the Antminer or Dragonmint.   

Also I am moving soon and not sure if its better to wait (where the noise and heat will be less of an issue) or get one now to get use to using it and take advantage of less complicated mining algorithms.

I have learned that time is not our friends with rigs as they can get outdated as the complication get higher

Yes the ASICS miners are quite loud I had to make a silent box out of a ice box and some tubes something like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAjh5q1Tzw. You can also buy them pre made but made one myself as was cheaper. Lieterally have it the same room now

Activity: 238

Thank you! I was debating if I should buy a rig or not to start mining I already own a good amount of DDX more wouldn’t hurt haha

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
 The only thing is that the transfer costs for dietbitcoin are less than bitcoins, and the data transfer speed makes this coin more attractive for mining.
Activity: 33
Realmente, ¡el tipo está hablando! Algo no está claro. Además, la hoja de ruta no ha sido relevante durante mucho tiempo, por lo que la segunda presa alcanzó el 99.25% en un punto y luego volvió a caer a 88.45 por un milagro. Qué cosas extrañas suceden una sensación de que esto maneja todo una persona y no personas en el principio de la inversión general
Activity: 66
Dietbitcoin:

Actualiza que está pasando! Ya tiene 13 hrs que terminó su extensión de 30 días de la pre-ICO round 2 (que en lo personal me enojo mucho y yo defendí está moneda), nos prometiste una pronta actualización del whitepaper y nada, cada dia que pasa nos estamos dando cuenta de que esto es una estafa..... Y si no lo es están perdiendo la confianza de los verdaderos inversores.... Damos respuesta por favor

TakeItEasy probably owns a shit ton of DietBitcoin and is just afraid he will lose out on all his money again like what happened with root coin. He tends to track DietBitcoin more than anyone on this thread. Good for you TakeItEasy everything will be ok just trust the process. Patients is a virtue.
Amazing what these trolls are writing, takeiteasy and bassieflup. Have no idea of what is going on.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team

I fully agree, we have no idea what is going on.

Because there is nothing going on, lets wait 3 hours and lets see what the price will be of ICO 3

I bet first 10,- and then some bla bla, Mr Robbert like's you so much that he put the price down to 7,50 and that will not be good enough if i see that not even 1000 coins where sold last 5 days

300.000 coins will take years.

o yea then we turn the timer to - again

WHat was your question again, i read your replay but didn't saw any question, and again i post facts

you know what Facts are, that are true information that is reach by the project it self. 

And research as many info you can find on this project is the outcome of my post, and if you see it as scam or whatever that's up to you.

If i was write fake info or whatever, then you can say i am a scammer. But you can look into this info about yourself to, so strange that i am the scammer and the one i get the info of not.

Do i get a point here, or is it not me that is the scammer, but the person who say i am a scammer because only say i am one without any reason to say it.

o yea you not have to be quick for buy more coins on ICO 2 the time is running back again into the past

HURRY! PRE-ICO ENDS IN

0-1 DAYS : 0-2 HOURS : 0-22 MINUTES : 0-15 SECONDS

Wink

You haven’t proven anything that you have claimed you jumped to a conclusion by posting a address that received a lot of transfers, that not proof of this being a scam or anyone being a fraud that just showed that money is going somewhere and it’s not just sitting there. That doesn’t prove that they are stealing anything it. Name one company that didn’t use the money from its IPO to work on products to forward it and make it more appealing. You didn’t answer my question about what if Binance found those transactions to be true and coming from a legit business, answer that.. You said they were under investigation. You didn’t provide proof of this claim so how do we know you’re telling the truth and just doing what you do best and heckling this project. You have yet to prove anything that you have said but yet you bash this project for not doing the same. But clearly they have been selling coins to people, they clearly have been transferring money to binance which the reason for that we can only assume, but you haven’t proved what they are doing is bad. And finally you claim to know about some scam Olof did with a comic book and still you haven’t provided any resources. Your word means nothing here without actual proof. DietBitcoin sold at $2 then at 3.50 then at 5, then they came out with early bird mining which clearly people are doing, what more does this project have to do for you to not call it a scam. If binance approves this coin and allows it to be traded is that you line or is it when Apple clears them as a credible currency? Tell DietBitcoin what needs to happen to prove they are legit because if you are thinking it than so is a bunch of other people.
Amazing what these trolls are writing, takeiteasy and bassieflup. Have no idea of what is going on.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team

I fully agree, we have no idea what is going on.

Because there is nothing going on, lets wait 3 hours and lets see what the price will be of ICO 3

I bet first 10,- and then some bla bla, Mr Robbert like's you so much that he put the price down to 7,50 and that will not be good enough if i see that not even 1000 coins where sold last 5 days

300.000 coins will take years.

o yea then we turn the timer to - again

O yea what is so funny about this team and Robbert that he try to indoctrinate us about BTC and every other coin in the market.

He is telling soon all the coins will dump and useless, 1 question why put all the invested money on a exchange if what you say the market will dump to 0

OEPS again a fact where they mislead investors, o i forget maybe they where smart and trade the coins for dollars and withdraw it.

You failed to answer my question I directed towards you before  therefore you are a scammer bot because you are saying things and not backing up what it is that you said.  That’s how this works right?
Activity: 6
Gonna get mines dietbitcoins

Ordered rigs. One rig was DOA.

Decided instead to buy massive hashing power.

DDX HODL

DDX POWERED LAMBOS ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Moderator should closed this thread long time ago.
You mad bruh? Not getting the results you wanted huh? You must get paid to heckle because you seem to be on this forum dumping on this coin more than anything. Instead of using that energy for negative just buy some coin and join the team. 😂
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Moderator should closed this thread long time ago.
Activity: 1

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team

Hi Jason any solid answer as to when I can start the mining I paid for to do last week ?
Check your email you have been invited to the private mining pool to start mining.

Jason
Dietbitcoin team

Hi Jason can you invite me to the private mining pools to start mining.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team

Hi Jason any solid answer as to when I can start the mining I paid for to do last week ?
Check your email you have been invited to the private mining pool to start mining.

Jason
Dietbitcoin team

Hi that’s great up and mining right now thanks
Activity: 224

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team

Jason
Dietbitcoin team

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team

Activity: 9

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team
Pages:
Jump to: