Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 55. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
So how is ico going ? I was warning people at start not to touch this one . There is roadmap aswell and it says Feb 2018 Platform Launch , Block explorer released , Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released . Where is all of this ? I Understand devs need money , but just dont scam people . Karma will hit you back . Good luck
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
if indeed all this is scam, if Escobar is really a hostage to the unprecedented swindle of Olof and how it is there that Daniel needs to call the police. I can not believe that this team will behave like the last hacker and make profit on our wallets.
Activity: 224
People just need to have patience. Bitcoin itself was not built in a day.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin team
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
It's clear they were manipulating the numbers. Round 2 was stuck at 98% for a whole week probably to create some sort of urgency so people would by more coins.
Activity: 238
I think you guys scared TakeItEasy away and bassieflup never answered any of my questions or provided any form of proof hahaha. Spamming haters! Any have any updates?
Activity: 35
When coinmarketcap? When binance?

Ok flame, fud, fake accounts war but...

Remember that there are actual people that really invested in this project...  Angry
Activity: 11
it might be a good idea, to post a link to or give instructions for a guide on what to do and how to move, open a wallet and in general dealing with the ICO. Lots of newbies.
Activity: 180
what are you all the same asshole! Moderators help him, his verbal diarrhea is not cured !!!

It’s actually a she I think she’s just butt hurt that she can’t mine it for free.. she was mining wownero for who knows how long and now it’s worth zero. Got nothing better to do than bash other coins.. she not even doing it to help people just has a vandetta against this coin.. must have a sad boring life

Asking where the mods are lol where ever they are there not giving a shit about you and your shitty spam.

why the hell you even here if your not interested in this coin? DNT make sense you’d waste your time and effort on a coin your not involved in surely your efforts could be used into something productive.

That’s her Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/dadabndabnduah/with_replies
what are you all the same asshole! Moderators help him, his verbal diarrhea is not cured !!!
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
testing things...ahahaha
testing things from the very beginning Cheesy
testing Bitcoin copy paste

I'm just wonder, Moderators where are you ? This thread must be closed until scamteam released wallets on website and all fake ico finished (but this will never happen)

It's SCAM.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in R1 were sold out at 2.5 $. The announcement about 2.5 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There is no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins are selling now and will sold out  at 5$. You will see. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended Round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ICO R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

The reason is only one.

"May 2018. ICO Crowdsale is completed

Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
    Listing on Coinmarketcap
    Listing on exchanges
    Mining is launched
    Web wallet is launched"

They didn't fulfill any item of the plan in May. That is the reason.

June 17, 2018. No clients for windows/linux/OSX. No listing on Coinmarketcap. No listing on exchanges. No mining. No web wallet. Absolutely nothing.
But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises.

Don't waste your time here, guys.
And never trust drug addicts and drug dealers => escobar's family is.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, Viva Escobar, rajatapaus, darthnoob, Savage95,johnny8700, you are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check your profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.

Oh, I checked roadmap once again...OMG
How could it be ?

Feb 2018

Platform launch and Development
    Block Explorer released

Done ? Nope, missed.

Mar 2018. Start ICO Crowdsale
    Exchange platform opened
    Android Wallet Released
    iOS Wallet Released

M? Nope. Missed.
Don't give unofficial link to google.

What a little delay...March, April, May. 90 days.

June 17, 2018. All deadlines are missed. They do nothing.
Only recurring calls to buy this scam shit:

NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.

All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.

Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!

Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.

10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!

People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.
You already said that  April 23, 2018

Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.

Oh, you just extend pre-ico to scam more people.

Bots, I don't read your bla bla bla. Do not answer me. I will post the truth every time you up this scam thread until someone will close this thread or CIA will close your scam team.

Pre-ICO Round 2 was supposed to end 3 days 12 hours ago. And fake "ICO (1Round Only)" should started. But it doesn't happen. They just cointunue to scam people.
Do not buy private mining !
Are you an idiots ? You mining nothing. You do not even have wallets to withdraw. Turn on your brain. None of the existing coins sold private mining...

Activity: 66
Dietbitcoin

Que hijoeputas esperas para darnos una explicación malparido? Angry Angry Angry
5 días de que ya terminó tu maldita pre-ICO round 2 extensión de 30 días..... Vas y chingas a tu madre
Activity: 238

Grin Grin

https://i.imgur.com/QeundND.png

What does that mean when they clearly said they’re testing things to make sure everything is going well. Clearly you are a half ass type of person who Accepts incomplete work.
to end! and ico end and everything else too, that's how it happens, is that a question? to be or not to be that's the question!
a feeling that you looked far into the future and saw there is something incredible! or for your you we just discovered America)))
but you just woke up, sorry for my English)))
Activity: 11
Guys don't be blind. .. it's a scam, this time for pre-ico round 2 is never ending ...They only spams emails and reaching time (sorry for my eng)  Cheesy
Activity: 91
98.8% sold on round two...only 3,590 coins left!
AND just an FYI, the market is tanking just like Roberto Escobar predicted it eventually would in his book.

Heres a relevant passage from the book:
"You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life. Even when I am not alive, I have put in place some of the best strategists to keep this coin and its development going."

Old dummy argues about what he does not understand.
He does not understand anything in the crypto currency, he does not understand anything in technical details, mining, algorithms, PoW, PoS...
He just took and copy-paste Bitcoin open source code.
And this non-competent person states this:'They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin'
Only this statement is enough to not buy this scam, shit, useless something.

Besides, this is the brother of a cruel psycho murderer and drug baron.

Your point is well taken, but your impying that one needs to understand such for it to be true. Does one really need to understand all that you mention?  Or perhaps maybe just the insight and knowledge of the ones who reallly do.

Look, he probably didnt know how to fly an airplane or navigate a submarine either, but ..... (you can finsh the sentence on your own)

Just saying!!
You are wrong.
Let's change 'coins' to 'aircraft'. For example.
Dummy escobar understand nothing in aircraft, but he can build his aero plant and say:'Fly on Boing, fly on Airbus, fly on Aerospatiale, fly on Bombardier. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my escobarojet'
This is stupid. Simply stupid. No one have a right to say something about future. Future is closed for all of us. That's why smart people don't do this.
When Satoshi create BTC he didn't said those stupid words. Vitalik Buterin didn't said. C-f-B didn't said. And all other coin creators didn't said that.
This is also a manifestation of disrespect for other campaigns.
Such words can say only 13 years old or old man who has lost his mind.

Your ethical point is also understood, and you or noone else are required to participate, but that does not take away from the authenticy of the project.
A family engaged in the production of drugs and the killing of others does not deserve respect.

It's also funny when I read this:
"We have been working on this not for a month, not for days, not for hours, but for years. I am not talking about a coin that was launched yesterday. I am talking about a coin that has years and years of development behind it."
What ?? What Huh
Scam team just copy paste Bitcoin open source and they talking about "work"...
All what they have done is just extend pre-ico twice.

Go mine your worthless wownero lol why you always in here talking shit
Activity: 91
98.8% sold on round 2 only 3,614 coins left.
It's SCAM.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in R1 were sold out at 2.5 $. The announcement about 2.5 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There is no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins are selling now and will sold out  at 5$. You will see. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended Round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ICO R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

The reason is only one.

"May 2018. ICO Crowdsale is completed

Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
    Listing on Coinmarketcap
    Listing on exchanges
    Mining is launched
    Web wallet is launched"

They didn't fulfill any item of the plan in May. That is the reason.

June 17, 2018. No clients for windows/linux/OSX. No listing on Coinmarketcap. No listing on exchanges. No mining. No web wallet. Absolutely nothing.
But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises.

Don't waste your time here, guys.
And never trust drug addicts and drug dealers => escobar's family is.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, Viva Escobar, rajatapaus, darthnoob, Savage95,johnny8700, you are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check your profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.

Oh, I checked roadmap once again...OMG
How could it be ?

Feb 2018

Platform launch and Development
    Block Explorer released

Done ? Nope, missed.

Mar 2018. Start ICO Crowdsale
    Exchange platform opened
    Android Wallet Released
    iOS Wallet Released

M? Nope. Missed.
Don't give unofficial link to google.

What a little delay...March, April, May. 90 days.

https://i.imgur.com/4sg0wwt.jpg

June 17, 2018. All deadlines are missed. They do nothing.
Only recurring calls to buy this scam shit:

NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.

All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.

Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!

Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.

10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!

People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.
You already said that  April 23, 2018

Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.

Oh, you just extend pre-ico to scam more people.

Bots, I don't read your bla bla bla. Do not answer me. I will post the truth every time you up this scam thread until someone will close this thread or CIA will close your scam team.

Pre-ICO Round 2 was supposed to end 3 days 12 hours ago. And fake "ICO (1Round Only)" should started. But it doesn't happen. They just cointunue to scam people.
Do not buy private mining !
Are you an idiots ? You mining nothing. You do not even have wallets to withdraw. Turn on your brain. None of the existing coins sold private mining...

Nobody cares what you have to say man. We fully get how you feel. You need to just fuck off now keep spamming the same old shit
Pages:
Jump to: