Pages:
Author

Topic: Pacquiao vs. Horn - REMATCH! - page 5. (Read 2870 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 11, 2017, 08:32:48 AM
Is there any confirmation of a rematch or this is an speculation thread?

A rematch could be a success when it comes to PPV, mainly because if Pacquiao fucks up again and doesn't clearly win over Horn, his career is pretty much over at that point. I mean Horn started boxing professionally at age 18 and he's like a piano teacher or something, this is not the typical young lion that started boxing since age 6 trained by professionals, yet he managed to win Pacquiao, so either he is really good or Pacquiao is really out of shape and as lost its touch and needs to retire.

And I don't think Pacman got robbed, I think Horn did enough to win a split decision.

Are you kidding me bro? Did you take a look at the stats of the whole match? Horn is missing a lot of punches. Paquiao did a lot of damage to Horn. If you look at the face of Horn after the fight. Horn just got lucky because Paquiao is very tired at the 9th round. Actually it should be stopped by the referee because Horn is responding to punches that manny are being thrown. That's why the commentator lashes out because of that disgusting decision.

Im saying that the fight was not that clearly one sided as some make it to be. Horn did fuck up Pacquiao pretty good in the late rounds and scored a lot of points. Pacquiao throws a lot of punches that don't really count, his volume of punching is really high but not that accurate.

I need to watch the fight again because I dont really remember it now but from watching it live it didn't seem like an outrageous robbery for Pacman in my book.

You certainly need to watch the fight again because you didn't consider the fight was a controversial for certain Filipinos, that they had rigged the fight but 2 of the judges score the book in favor of horn, well even I don't believe the score board but I think horn has the upper hand getting much of the rounds and because he has the farther reach than Pacquiao and being younger than him he's showing the heart of a champion. He took Pacquiao’s best shots, refused to fall, and came back swinging, but wish there could be another rematch to really prove that there is no controversy with the fight.

I don't think it matters anymore though. Pacquiao's not really that much interesed in it. The whole world watched the first fight and majority have the same conclusion of who won, even the experts. Pacquiao doesn't have much to gain if he agrees to a rematch

Well he would redeem himself after losing to a new guy. If at least you win the rematch, you leave it clear that you are still the superior fighter. If it stays like this, Pacquiao should retire. Who is going to want to pay for PPV now that he got beaten by this young new guy which didn't had a single impressive win of top caliber?

It's time for Pacquiao to destroy this guy in a rematch or just retire.

I think the timing of the fight favors Pacquiao. He will still have enough time to really be physically and mental focus for the 2nd fight. He may have underestimated Horn that's why he lost and cannot finished the guy. So the rescheduling of the fight will make time for Pacquiao to rethink, it should be more mental for him now and he needed to win in a convincing fashion like KO Horn then retire for good.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
September 11, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

A rematch could be a success when it comes to PPV, mainly because if Pacquiao fucks up again and doesn't clearly win over Horn, his career is pretty much over at that point. I mean Horn started boxing professionally at age 18 and he's like a piano teacher or something, this is not the typical young lion that started boxing since age 6 trained by professionals, yet he managed to win Pacquiao, so either he is really good or Pacquiao is really out of shape and as lost its touch and needs to retire.

And I don't think Pacman got robbed, I think Horn did enough to win a split decision.

Are you kidding me bro? Did you take a look at the stats of the whole match? Horn is missing a lot of punches. Paquiao did a lot of damage to Horn. If you look at the face of Horn after the fight. Horn just got lucky because Paquiao is very tired at the 9th round. Actually it should be stopped by the referee because Horn is responding to punches that manny are being thrown. That's why the commentator lashes out because of that disgusting decision.

Im saying that the fight was not that clearly one sided as some make it to be. Horn did fuck up Pacquiao pretty good in the late rounds and scored a lot of points. Pacquiao throws a lot of punches that don't really count, his volume of punching is really high but not that accurate.

I need to watch the fight again because I dont really remember it now but from watching it live it didn't seem like an outrageous robbery for Pacman in my book.

You certainly need to watch the fight again because you didn't consider the fight was a controversial for certain Filipinos, that they had rigged the fight but 2 of the judges score the book in favor of horn, well even I don't believe the score board but I think horn has the upper hand getting much of the rounds and because he has the farther reach than Pacquiao and being younger than him he's showing the heart of a champion. He took Pacquiao’s best shots, refused to fall, and came back swinging, but wish there could be another rematch to really prove that there is no controversy with the fight.

I don't think it matters anymore though. Pacquiao's not really that much interesed in it. The whole world watched the first fight and majority have the same conclusion of who won, even the experts. Pacquiao doesn't have much to gain if he agrees to a rematch

Well he would redeem himself after losing to a new guy. If at least you win the rematch, you leave it clear that you are still the superior fighter. If it stays like this, Pacquiao should retire. Who is going to want to pay for PPV now that he got beaten by this young new guy which didn't had a single impressive win of top caliber?

It's time for Pacquiao to destroy this guy in a rematch or just retire.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2017, 11:46:49 AM

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 10, 2017, 07:45:11 AM

legendary
September 10, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

legendary
September 09, 2017, 10:26:27 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 269
September 09, 2017, 12:17:17 AM
This is an expected rematch since Manny already mentioned about it after the fight. I read that it will be taking place at PH Arena and they're already eyeing for the fight date here. Let's see who will win this time. We've seen how the fight & judgement have done before, hoping to be fair this time.
That's a good news if that happen. Paquiao always fighting overseas. Why not fighting in front of all Filipinos. Also Phillipine Arena is very nice venue for that fight because of it's sitting capacity with 50,000+ sitting capacity, it will occupy a lot people specially those Filipinos who supports Paquiao. Paquiao still good at it. Actually he can finish Horn at 9th round. But he is so tired. Paquiao just got robbed. If you see the stats at of that match, you'll undertand why. Maybe the preparation time is very short for him since he is working at the senate and boxing at the same time. That's very hard, you know.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
September 08, 2017, 11:29:48 PM
ever since becoming a senator Pacquiao has lost his fans so he's scared of a rematch with a poor fighter
No he didn't, being a senator and boxer is totally different. People loved him as a boxer but when it comes to legislation most of the social media comments I'm reading about him are very degrading. I don't know why people keeps on talking like that and I did see some are remaining to be his supporters forever. It's not about he's scared of the rematch, he actually wants to push it.
Manny has a lot of responsibilities and being a senator is already a big one, a boxer needs to be focus both mentally and emotionally and somehow I could say that Manny has lost some passion in boxing that is why he is now vulnerable to losing. He can fight but he does not possess the some power like before, he is not hungry anymore as he is only up for the money and a little entertainment to the fans.

In addition to that, Manny is not getting any younger anymore. Of course all boxers gets old, but the wear and tear of boxing is already showing in the last couple of years. For me he has still the passion, but the body is not responding to the rigorous training unlike before. He's style of boxing has really contributed to somewhat 'poor' performance against Horn. Although he really, he lacks that killing instinct that many of us loves about Manny Pacquiao. Yes, they are really fight for the money as well and this droves him to fight more.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
September 08, 2017, 07:47:03 PM
ever since becoming a senator Pacquiao has lost his fans so he's scared of a rematch with a poor fighter
No he didn't, being a senator and boxer is totally different. People loved him as a boxer but when it comes to legislation most of the social media comments I'm reading about him are very degrading. I don't know why people keeps on talking like that and I did see some are remaining to be his supporters forever. It's not about he's scared of the rematch, he actually wants to push it.
Manny has a lot of responsibilities and being a senator is already a big one, a boxer needs to be focus both mentally and emotionally and somehow I could say that Manny has lost some passion in boxing that is why he is now vulnerable to losing. He can fight but he does not possess the some power like before, he is not hungry anymore as he is only up for the money and a little entertainment to the fans.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 08, 2017, 06:29:38 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
September 08, 2017, 06:22:07 PM
I think pacquiao is never afraid to rematch, but I think that the horn will be afraid to rematch. Paquiao never lost fans when he became senator. citizen in philipine have a big respect to pacquiao.
It's said that he is part of a Philippine delegation that's going to China for some even and unfortunately it coincided with the day the boxing match was supposed to take place, he was robbed in that match and am hoping that a later date could be set so that he give the guy a KO.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 08, 2017, 03:02:46 PM
I think pacquiao is never afraid to rematch, but I think that the horn will be afraid to rematch. Paquiao never lost fans when he became senator. citizen in philipine have a big respect to pacquiao.

You are right there in terms of respect of Filipino fans for Pacquaio. Honestly majority of PH wants Pacquiao to just stopped and focus on his government position although in my own view he can handled both at the same time. He is one of the most working Senator today in PH Senate.

About boxing, both parties are not afraid to rematch because WHY SUCH IN A FIRST PLACE?. Pacquaio has his own business about being part of government delegation that will landed on expected rematch date and Horn on the other hand aggrees on a rematch but now looking for another opponent since Pacquaio can't make it on supposed bout date. Just follow them so you guys will have some insights about the upcoming bout.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 08, 2017, 09:11:45 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 05:46:59 AM
Too bad this would not happen really soon because pacman is not available. Tho i like to watch this fight on december i more want it to happen in the Philippines than in horns nest

This is going to happen very soon but still there's no exact date for this re-match. I want to see him knockout by Manny Pacquaio. The first fight happened on Horn's territory and I hope the contract agrees to make the re-match happen on Manny's territory.

I also hope Pacquiao can hit his butt out loud. I'm a fan of Manny Pacquiao and I would love it if he can knockout him. Yes, and this time the fight should be done at the Pacquiao cage.
I just want Manny to see him winning his last fight. We are about to see his final blow as he is about to retire his boxing career. Give and take should be done on this contract but if the promotor of Jeff Horn doesn't want his chick to lay down on Manny's territory and wants to take care him without any lose just like the famous quacky ducky, if you know what I mean guys.

Manny Pacquiao, if he wants to repeat the match is because he wants revenge and is sure to be much stronger than Horn!
 he will have great motivations and will train to get to the top of his shape.
I think he will surely win and then he can finally retire but with a win!

Pacquiao was stronger than horn. If you watch some clips. The judges said Horn won because he tried hard. Other analysts also argued that "you dont win matches like that because you tried hard, you win battles you actually won." Pacquiao was robed 2 times for a win and respect to pacquiao because he was not even furios when he heard that decision.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2017, 03:40:55 AM
Too bad this would not happen really soon because pacman is not available. Tho i like to watch this fight on december i more want it to happen in the Philippines than in horns nest

This is going to happen very soon but still there's no exact date for this re-match. I want to see him knockout by Manny Pacquaio. The first fight happened on Horn's territory and I hope the contract agrees to make the re-match happen on Manny's territory.

I also hope Pacquiao can hit his butt out loud. I'm a fan of Manny Pacquiao and I would love it if he can knockout him. Yes, and this time the fight should be done at the Pacquiao cage.
I just want Manny to see him winning his last fight. We are about to see his final blow as he is about to retire his boxing career. Give and take should be done on this contract but if the promotor of Jeff Horn doesn't want his chick to lay down on Manny's territory and wants to take care him without any lose just like the famous quacky ducky, if you know what I mean guys.

Manny Pacquiao, if he wants to repeat the match is because he wants revenge and is sure to be much stronger than Horn!
 he will have great motivations and will train to get to the top of his shape.
I think he will surely win and then he can finally retire but with a win!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 06, 2017, 06:21:13 AM
What can you say about this rematch? The match is locked on but there will be things to be set before settling an exact date and venue.
Source : http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/40972273

With this rematch i see again the swollen and bloody face of Horn yet he will still win becuase of the Mafia and payed judges. We will see again that pacman will be robbed even though it is clearly shown that he won the game
that's what we seen previously and again that already happen before when pacman fought with bradley even tim can't walk and needed a wheelchair to
go out the ring he still won that first matched, so maybe if pacman fight again he will reclaim his name or maybe also that the mafia will make a huge
money here and let Horn once more.

I still don't believed in the Mafia thingy. Can they really chance the outcome of the fight? Or the promoter of the boxer will really dive so that the Mafia can with big? I seriously doubt it IMHO. I don't know as well if the judges have been paid as well. I speculate that is more on a home town decision, but I also think that Mafia did not influence the judges. Its more of they want their boy to win the match. Mafia or not.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 06, 2017, 03:49:43 AM
What can you say about this rematch? The match is locked on but there will be things to be set before settling an exact date and venue.

With this rematch i see again the swollen and bloody face of Horn yet he will still win becuase of the Mafia and payed judges. We will see again that pacman will be robbed even though it is clearly shown that he won the game
that's what we seen previously and again that already happen before when pacman fought with bradley even tim can't walk and needed a wheelchair to
go out the ring he still won that first matched, so maybe if pacman fight again he will reclaim his name or maybe also that the mafia will make a huge
money here and let Horn once more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 06, 2017, 02:05:35 AM
Would be better if the fight will happen in Vegas or any venue outside their own country to prevent an advantage or let's say cooking show rather. This time Pacman will win and gonna try to KO'ed Horn. Although he's getting older and don't have that power punch just like before but I think he can still make a KO this time. Revenge, you know. If he will win, that's the best time to retire.

The fight should happen in the Philippines. So that it is will a equal opportunity for both of them. Pacquiao gave up hometown advantage when he was the champion. So Horn should do the same. However, I believe that the PPV will totally bomb. I don't think that people from stateside will stay late just to watch Manny now. If he is the Manny that we used to see 5-7 years ago then people will do whatever to see the fight. But since Manny is no longer relevant then no one cares and PPV will not do good. I agree that Arum is just milking Manny because he has already found a new cash cow already which is Terrence Crawford.
I think much better if the fight must be happen in Las Vegas. But I agreed that Bob arum is just milking Manny Paquiao, even others politicians are also milking Manny Paquiao, so if there is a rematch happen again this is for sure all about to get a lot of money To Manny Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 05, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: