Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1037. (Read 3977197 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
February 04, 2014, 11:32:01 AM
oops i correct it but now when i double click on my bat file it opens and disappear immediately

You have team viewer??

Ok going to install and how i will give your ID and Pass?

Just install it and tell me your ID and Pass. I will do the rest.

id 820 152 885
pass 1383

Lol I completely forgot this.

Latest version CGminer does not work with scrypt. So plz download an older version then 3.7.2 I am using 3.1.0.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 11:12:17 AM
oops i correct it but now when i double click on my bat file it opens and disappear immediately

You have team viewer??

id 820 152 885
pass 1383
PXC Research Team
February 04, 2014, 11:08:24 AM

You have team viewer??

February 04, 2014, 11:04:38 AM

You have team viewer??

PXC Research Team
February 04, 2014, 10:56:47 AM

You have team viewer??

February 04, 2014, 10:55:55 AM
PXC Research Team
February 04, 2014, 10:42:05 AM
This happening with me here is screen short http://prntscr.com/2pfr85

Currently i running it on Windows 7

AMD 6450

the problem is here.

--scrypt
February 04, 2014, 10:31:34 AM
This happening with me here is screen short http://prntscr.com/2pfr85

Currently i running it on Windows 7

AMD 6450
PXC Research Team
February 04, 2014, 10:24:26 AM
Awais bro thanks but it still same showing 4 weeks so i think let it run for whole day then will see what happens. I download cgminer but messing with it's configuration can anyone please tell me how i login my worker in CGMINER it already wasted my 4 hours  Angry

Make a batch file and put these arguments in it.

--scrypt -o pools address:pool port -u pool workername -p pool password --intensity 18 --gpu-fan 80

Put the bat file in your cgminer's folder.

Bro done and cmd runs but it not detect my GPU and not showing KH/s what i do now?

Oops I forgot about Nvidia. Here is a guide for you buddy.

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/litecoin/guide-mining-nvidia-now-guide-mining-feathercoin/137688

Enjoy. Smiley
Activity: 308
February 04, 2014, 10:04:14 AM
Awais bro thanks but it still same showing 4 weeks so i think let it run for whole day then will see what happens. I download cgminer but messing with it's configuration can anyone please tell me how i login my worker in CGMINER it already wasted my 4 hours  Angry

--scrypt -o pools address:pool port -u pool workername -p pool password --intensity 18 --gpu-fan 80

Bro done and cmd runs but it not detect my GPU and not showing KH/s what i do now?

what is your gpu model? If its AMD, have you installed catalyst? I recommend you catalyst 13.1 as it works with most of the amd gpus.
February 04, 2014, 09:54:25 AM

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 04, 2014, 09:44:26 AM
mean I can try this but my problem is some different I cannot go to market for buying these hardwares so is this possible and give me some link for this also and I need your some help for completing this setup if you can give some youtube link for this its better thanks a lot for this all

Let me find something helpful for you then. May I ask you where do you live. As I remember you told me you are in Dubai. AM I right??
no I sure I never told you I am in Lahore but problem is handicapped cannot speak and leg is also infected by polio so need too much help from others for doing all this stuff 
PXC Research Team
February 04, 2014, 09:24:09 AM
mean I can try this but my problem is some different I cannot go to market for buying these hardwares so is this possible and give me some link for this also and I need your some help for completing this setup if you can give some youtube link for this its better thanks a lot for this all

Let me find something helpful for you then. May I ask you where do you live. As I remember you told me you are in Dubai. AM I right??
PXC Research Team
February 04, 2014, 09:22:23 AM

February 04, 2014, 07:18:36 AM
Activity: 308
February 04, 2014, 02:53:32 AM
GM all guys i hope you all will be fine  Cool For dogecoin mining all have set i facing problem in sync my dogecoin wallet because it showing 5 weeks behind my internet connection is Wi-tribe 1Mb so Can i sync this wallet on my Windows VPS because there Internet speed is 100MB if yes then how i will transfer my wallet on my PC after sync there?

Wallet will sync eventually. if its syncing slow. Add nodes to sync faster. click on start > run, in run type "%appdata%" without the quotes ("").

Now open the dogecoin folder. Create a text file and name it dogecoin.conf. Make sure that you rename it exactly dogecoin.conf not dogecoin.conf.txt at the end.

Add following lines into the file

addnode=95.85.29.144
addnode=162.243.113.110
addnode=146.185.181.114
addnode=188.165.19.28
addnode=166.78.155.36
addnode=doge.netcodepool.org
addnode=doge.cryptoculture.net
addnode=dogepool.pw
addnode=78.46.57.132
addnode=doge.luckyminers.com
addnode=doge.cryptovalley.com
addnode=miner.coinedup.comdoge
addnode=doge.cryptoculture.net
addnode=dogepool.pw
addnode=doge.gentoomen.org

save the dogecoin.conf file, now start doge wallet again.

You dont have to sync dogecoin wallet on every pc if you want it on 2 pcs. Once your wallet is synced fully. copy all files from %appdata%\dogecoin directory to a safe place. Then on new pc run dogewallet once. Then close it. Then paste your above backuped %appdata%\dogecoin files to new pc. Dont use same wallet everywhere. And make sure to backup every wallet.dat file. is the most important as it contains your coins.
February 04, 2014, 01:56:07 AM
GM all guys i hope you all will be fine  Cool For dogecoin mining all have set i facing problem in sync my dogecoin wallet because it showing 5 weeks behind my internet connection is Wi-tribe 1Mb so Can i sync this wallet on my Windows VPS because there Internet speed is 100MB if yes then how i will transfer my wallet on my PC after sync there?
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 03, 2014, 02:45:55 PM
PXC Research Team
February 03, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
nawazish can you explain on CEX.IO we need just send them money and nothing more and they send us profit for this I am right and what about btcguild

Here is your Answer. CEX.IO is basically service for people who want an easy start in BITCOIN mining with out the hassle of maintaining hardware. CEX is providing a an online hosted mining service.They sell you there Mh/s that can only be used in there pool (Cloud mining) and they can also be sold to somebody else in there MH/S Exchange.

Whereas BTCGuild is just a simple mining pool on which you use your own hardware to mine BTC.

These days it is foolish to invest in any BTC hardware or cloud mining until you are already rich.
thanks for these all informations I was going to invest in but now no way my bad I cannot talk you on phone otherwise now I am interested in mining as I watch this link http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256HashRate=1200.00&sha256Power=0.00&sha256PowerCost=0.0000&scryptHashRate=1200.00&scryptPower=0.00&scryptPowerCost=0.0000&sha256Check=true&scryptCheck=true&e=MtGox
can I have 10 to 12 $ easily after investing nearly 50000 or no because right now I need some source of income thanks

On normal days I earn 10 -15 $ daily and on extra-ordinary days that come very often it goes above 25$ per day including all of the electricity problems. So on average I am earning 18-20 $ daily with 1870 KH/S.

For 50k you will be able to get a 7950 that is capable of mining at 600 KH/S so you would earn approximately 8-9$ excluding downtimes if any.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 03, 2014, 02:23:39 PM
nawazish can you explain on CEX.IO we need just send them money and nothing more and they send us profit for this I am right and what about btcguild

Here is your Answer. CEX.IO is basically service for people who want an easy start in BITCOIN mining with out the hassle of maintaining hardware. CEX is providing a an online hosted mining service.They sell you there Mh/s that can only be used in there pool (Cloud mining) and they can also be sold to somebody else in there MH/S Exchange.

Whereas BTCGuild is just a simple mining pool on which you use your own hardware to mine BTC.

These days it is foolish to invest in any BTC hardware or cloud mining until you are already rich.
thanks for these all informations I was going to invest in but now no way my bad I cannot talk you on phone otherwise now I am interested in mining as I watch this link http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256HashRate=1200.00&sha256Power=0.00&sha256PowerCost=0.0000&scryptHashRate=1200.00&scryptPower=0.00&scryptPowerCost=0.0000&sha256Check=true&scryptCheck=true&e=MtGox
can I have 10 to 12 $ easily after investing nearly 50000 or no because right now I need some source of income thanks
Jump to: