Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1039. (Read 3959060 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 22, 2014, 12:58:36 PM
did you guys mine doge  Grin made a quick buck with it  Cool
I want to do this mining but due to health problems no going in currently just doing exchange btc to rupees, btc to perfectmony, skrill like these

cool
yes right now very cool here in Lahore and I cannot enjoy this just on my bed watching outside world  Cheesy
Activity: 308
January 22, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
I want to do this mining but due to health problems no going in currently just doing exchange btc to rupees, btc to perfectmony, skrill like these

cool
January 22, 2014, 12:55:06 PM
Activity: 308
January 22, 2014, 12:51:32 PM
January 22, 2014, 12:49:53 PM
we have some activity few days back and now again long silent nothing happening here no exchanges no mining talks where are all I think still enjoying win over Sri Lanka  Cheesy

Studies, having a look at the market, it's really hard to do everything at the same time.  Cheesy
yes but thanks God someone here for replying me I was thnking why this thread is mostly silent and have no activity
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 22, 2014, 12:46:14 PM
we have some activity few days back and now again long silent nothing happening here no exchanges no mining talks where are all I think still enjoying win over Sri Lanka  Cheesy

Studies, having a look at the market, it's really hard to do everything at the same time.  Cheesy
January 22, 2014, 12:42:47 PM
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
January 15, 2014, 07:00:08 AM

Fine then. If someone here can code the automated exchange system, I can buy domain and server.  Cheesy But I'm telling you it would take a lot of work, and we would need more than one coder to perform the job.  Cheesy

True. But that's not worth it now. People here need Education and food more then Bitcoin. Aside from developing the Exchange we will need to Educate people about how this works.

True. Maybe someone can run a campaign to educate people about digital currencies and their future.

And that someone would probably be one of us. Who is an active user of this forum. Wink
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 15, 2014, 06:56:40 AM

Fine then. If someone here can code the automated exchange system, I can buy domain and server.  Cheesy But I'm telling you it would take a lot of work, and we would need more than one coder to perform the job.  Cheesy

True. But that's not worth it now. People here need Education and food more then Bitcoin. Aside from developing the Exchange we will need to Educate people about how this works.

True. Maybe someone can run a campaign to educate people about digital currencies and their future.
PXC Research Team
January 15, 2014, 06:50:33 AM

Bitcoin to the moon!
January 15, 2014, 06:47:08 AM
Was missing activity here so thought of posting something.

I got my Refund for the defective Riser cable from Aliexpress. Cheesy

Yes we need some more people to keep this thread active all day.  Cheesy And congrats on getting the refund.

Thanks. Well don't you think we need a mining pool for Pakistan? It would be cool to host the first ever mining pool made for Pakistan.

Will see it in the future when I will have some extra money. I have some friends from PXC who can help me do that.

Mostly needed is an exchange for

That wouldn't be a good idea. Indian government recently took down a bitcoin exchange based in India, same could happen if we do something like that in Pakistan.

Bitcoin's manual Exchange has already been made. See the link in Abdussammad's profile. Also some other Exchangers are offering this aswell.

PXC Research Team
January 15, 2014, 06:38:02 AM

Yes we need some more people to keep this thread active all day.  Cheesy And congrats on getting the refund.

Thanks. Well don't you think we need a mining pool for Pakistan? It would be cool to host the first ever mining pool made for Pakistan.

Will see it in the future when I will have some extra money. I have some friends from PXC who can help me do that.

That wouldn't be a good idea. Indian government recently took down a bitcoin exchange based in India, same could happen if we do something like that in Pakistan.

Bitcoin's manual Exchange has already been made. See the link in Abdussammad's profile. Also some other Exchangers are offering this aswell.
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 15, 2014, 06:33:25 AM

PXC Research Team
January 15, 2014, 06:25:36 AM

Yes we need some more people to keep this thread active all day.  Cheesy And congrats on getting the refund.

Lol. that can happen too. If we start contacting sites in Pakistan that allow digital currencies like Webmoney and Perfect money to be exchanged with PKR. If you want I can do that too but will take sometime. Well where are you from??

Edit: I think Abdussammad can do that too. but people will not use it until they figure out how these currencies work.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
January 15, 2014, 06:14:40 AM

Bitcoin to the moon!
January 15, 2014, 06:07:04 AM

We could definitely start a pool, or even a website to make awareness for BTC in Pakistan.
PXC Research Team
January 15, 2014, 06:01:01 AM

Bitcoin to the moon!
January 15, 2014, 05:53:50 AM

PXC Research Team
January 15, 2014, 05:49:57 AM

Bitcoin to the moon!
January 14, 2014, 03:16:33 PM
its very good to watch now good activity starts here and many sharing mining expereince hope we have some more good members from Pakistan  Smiley

You also share some of your experiences with us, Mr.Saif.  Smiley
I am currently some ill and have nothing to do just rest and some time on computer hope in next few days start some mining and have good tips from you all friends  Smiley

Yes sure, just post here if you need any tips and we'll be sure to help you out.
Jump to: