Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1041. (Read 3977197 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 28, 2014, 09:28:40 AM
bitcoins still for sale in lahore meetings can be done limited time left i am in lahore

Why don't you sell on an Exchange?? Huh
yes its better and safe way to do this develop a site and creat account on localbitcoin and some other sites its give you more customers
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 09:23:24 AM
bitcoins still for sale in lahore meetings can be done limited time left i am in lahore

Why don't you sell on an Exchange?? Huh
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 27, 2014, 02:42:39 PM
PXC Research Team
January 26, 2014, 11:45:43 AM
some feeling very happy to watch this thread is going more active and now we have more members here on this forum

I am feeling happy too Smiley. In the start I was feeling lonely. Sad thanks to Abdussamad for making this thread. Smiley
Activity: 392
January 26, 2014, 11:41:41 AM
some feeling very happy to watch this thread is going more active and now we have more members here on this forum
PXC Research Team
January 25, 2014, 03:32:33 PM
I was going to Do this but Some one else stole my Idea. Angry Angry I wish I would have been a little faster. Cry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/google-is-looking-at-how-it-can-use-bitcoin-for-its-payments-products-read-more-429344
you need to be very quick because many mind readers scammers and cheaters around here and lazy persons have no place here

Well I am too busy in other things so I don't get the time to E-mail google like miner companies about bitcoin like useless currency. Lol
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
January 25, 2014, 02:31:58 PM
I was going to Do this but Some one else stole my Idea. Angry Angry I wish I would have been a little faster. Cry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/google-is-looking-at-how-it-can-use-bitcoin-for-its-payments-products-read-more-429344
you need to be very quick because many mind readers scammers and cheaters around here and lazy persons have no place here
PXC Research Team
January 25, 2014, 02:26:28 PM

PXC Research Team
January 25, 2014, 02:21:42 PM
did you guys mine doge  Grin made a quick buck with it  Cool

I mined it for about 2-3 days and someone just stole the coins from my pool account.  Sad It was 11.5k.
oh is this possible in any coins or just happen to this Dogecoin please give some information about this

It was my fault tbh, I always use the same username/password and pin on most of the pools. What I think happened was that some other pool owner logged into my account and changed the payment address to his.  Cheesy

Lol I lost 300k coinye due to pools went down. At the time when pool went doen they were worth 50-60 $.

Grin i DID THE MISTAKE TO KEEP THEM ON THE POOL.

I lost 30k doge, and many other coins, lost this 30k doge on jan 20 I guess.
Check out my scam accusation thread, and make sure you don't deal with that coin stealer. Do check my thread.  Cool

Link please. Well it is good to tell new user that Please don't trade with people who are new to this forum. Always use Escrow. Or do some research on the person before trading with him.

Even I can be a scammer here Wink. So beware of scammers.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2014, 01:30:59 PM

I mined it for about 2-3 days and someone just stole the coins from my pool account.  Sad It was 11.5k.
oh is this possible in any coins or just happen to this Dogecoin please give some information about this

It was my fault tbh, I always use the same username/password and pin on most of the pools. What I think happened was that some other pool owner logged into my account and changed the payment address to his.  Cheesy

Lol I lost 300k coinye due to pools went down. At the time when pool went doen they were worth 50-60 $.

I lost 30k doge, and many other coins, lost this 30k doge on jan 20 I guess.
Check out my scam accusation thread, and make sure you don't deal with that coin stealer. Do check my thread.  Cool
PXC Research Team
January 23, 2014, 05:38:02 AM

can we run 2 altcoins mining in one time and daily payout is better or weekly for security reasons

nope but we can mine most profitable coins automatically and after knowing what happened to me I would suggest to configure auto-payouts
January 23, 2014, 05:25:08 AM

can we run 2 altcoins mining in one time and daily payout is better or weekly for security reasons
PXC Research Team
January 23, 2014, 04:34:05 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 22, 2014, 01:29:40 PM

January 22, 2014, 01:02:14 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 22, 2014, 01:00:12 PM

January 22, 2014, 12:58:36 PM
I want to do this mining but due to health problems no going in currently just doing exchange btc to rupees, btc to perfectmony, skrill like these

cool
yes right now very cool here in Lahore and I cannot enjoy this just on my bed watching outside world  Cheesy
January 22, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
I want to do this mining but due to health problems no going in currently just doing exchange btc to rupees, btc to perfectmony, skrill like these

cool
January 22, 2014, 12:55:06 PM
January 22, 2014, 12:51:32 PM
Jump to: