Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1103. (Read 5663925 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 502
April 17, 2016, 11:57:28 PM
Raja bro.

Its the same thing. You can just use any of the big wallets api.
My favorite is blockchain.info api. Simplest and best of all its free.
All integration documents are there and if anything required you can ask here or DMZ.

Regards

Duke

Oh wow, I guess I just jumped off to the conclusion without trying. I'll take a look on it and integrate it to my websites.

Thanks anyways! Gonna try BlockChain.info API and will let you know if I get any trouble in setting it up.

Raja what websites are you running. There are also predefined modules for popular eCommerce websites. I have helped www.sakamaonline.com and www.yourstore.pk setup these on opencart but you can find pretty much for all. The easiest module I recommend is from coinpayments as they provide multiple coins and auto convert to btc at a small fee of 0.5%
I personally used to use blockchain but they give problems, not as robust as they used to be. Maybe you can look into blocktrail/bitgo type of setups. But again this all depends on what you are looking to do.

Also if you do begin accepting bitcoins I would like to cover you on NewsBtc Pakistan website. So dm me of the details so we can see how we can proceed.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 17, 2016, 10:37:19 AM
Hi i need some people to do little writing posting work for me.
Please PM me if u r interested stating you find me in Pakistan thread
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 14, 2016, 11:42:23 AM
Raja bro.

All integration documents are there and if anything required you can ask here or DMZ.

Regards

Duke

Oh wow, I guess I just jumped off to the conclusion without trying. I'll take a look on it and integrate it to my websites.

Thanks anyways! Gonna try BlockChain.info API and will let you know if I get any trouble in setting it up.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
April 14, 2016, 07:45:45 AM
Raja bro.

Regards

Duke
legendary
April 14, 2016, 03:26:00 AM
If you are owning an online business, you can't live without PayPal. Most people use only PayPal to process purchases. Bitcoin right now looks difficult to integrate for online purchases.

If you are just saving, then there are heck of choices, even for Pakistanis.

Whats so difficult about bitcoin integration?

Can you integrate it? If so, I'd like to have your help. Creating new BTC address for deposits looks pretty difficult to me. Integrating Payza/PayPal/etc. is pretty easy through API.
April 13, 2016, 10:50:02 PM
If you are owning an online business, you can't live without PayPal. Most people use only PayPal to process purchases. Bitcoin right now looks difficult to integrate for online purchases.

Whats so difficult about bitcoin integration?
legendary
April 12, 2016, 12:08:02 PM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 12, 2016, 09:09:05 AM
Hello,

Digital lord i think that will raise flags with US pay pal.
I know how difficult can they be as i have been dealing with them since 2004.
Once bitcoin started i left paypal and got to say one of the wisest decision i ever made.
Good luck with your effort.

Regards

Duke

Agreed , i waited around 3 times for 6 months in my 8 year experience and trust me since last 4 years , i have never seen Paypal login dashboard Tongue
April 12, 2016, 08:56:29 AM
hey friends....
tell me which ipl team you gonna support....
i like Royal Challengers Bangalore

What's the point of watching something where your own country is not allowed to enter? I literally dislike Geo Super because of it's coverage of IPL.

Agreed , but for a cricket's lover , they love to see all matches of all countries
April 12, 2016, 08:47:35 AM
I want to know can we do mining in Pakistan with Pakistan's electricity and power?
it's so hard to do bitcoin mining , but yes you can go for forex , gambling is another option but its too much risky so better is to buy bitcoins and invest in forex
April 11, 2016, 10:44:41 PM
Please recommend me websites to exchange bitcoin?

You can give us a try https://www.urdubit.com
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 11:00:46 AM
hey friends....
If you are interested in talk about cricket then please go to this thread  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cricket-match-prediction-discussions-1135451
legendary
April 11, 2016, 10:53:53 AM
hey friends....

What's the point of watching something where your own country is not allowed to enter? I literally dislike Geo Super because of it's coverage of IPL.
Activity: 25
April 11, 2016, 10:51:39 AM
Its gonna be fun this time. With 2 new teams and players split hoping to see nail biting games.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
April 11, 2016, 10:48:33 AM
hey friends....
legendary
April 11, 2016, 10:24:20 AM

For PKR? Or for other e-currencies? I can help you with exchanges...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 10, 2016, 06:04:32 PM
I want to know can we do mining in Pakistan with Pakistan's electricity and power?
No because currently its totally lost just buy bitcoins and keep for some time hope you have some better profit
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
April 10, 2016, 01:45:43 PM
April 10, 2016, 01:44:58 PM
April 10, 2016, 12:09:01 PM
Hello! I am Ghulam Sarwar from Lahore.
Jump to: