Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1105. (Read 5663802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 03, 2016, 06:12:40 AM
Guys, we need to keep this thread active in order to have our very own sub-forums.
legendary
March 31, 2016, 01:13:55 PM
Is anyone using PayPal here? I see that they have started to allow Pakistanis for business accounts... Did anybody use it?

noo.. is it true? I will check it and tell you guys.

Yup, it's true. Try it. I am trying it too.

BTW, India lost to West Indies! Grin
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
March 31, 2016, 12:21:35 PM
Is anyone using PayPal here? I see that they have started to allow Pakistanis for business accounts... Did anybody use it?

noo.. is it true? I will check it and tell you guys.
legendary
March 31, 2016, 11:54:18 AM
copper member
March 31, 2016, 03:49:24 AM
bhai log.

check my thread in digital good section..

I am selling megatypers accounts and invites.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414275.new#new
legendary
March 30, 2016, 08:54:42 AM
No mobile phone service in my city for more than 3 days... Angry In Islamabad.
Yea these things sucks very badly they cannot control any thing just wasting time and money on foreign visits

Still no mobile service... and the worst of all, it's not available for an indefinite time period. Government should either just give vacations to all from everything while there is no mobile service or open it. This is literally unbearable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 29, 2016, 04:02:16 PM
Yea these things sucks very badly they cannot control any thing just wasting time and money on foreign visits
copper member
March 29, 2016, 12:37:59 PM
Hi. guys..

I am selling my 4 year old blogspot domain with Well SEO and Google Page Rank 1/10

here is my auction thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-4-years-old-page-rank-110-blogspot-domain-1416795

place your bid.. for Pakistanis Users I can sell it to low price in private.
legendary
March 29, 2016, 07:39:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 28, 2016, 12:58:08 PM
that's true. I know so many pakistanis here who are active so much and posting in other active thread and they even don't know about this little thread of Pakistan.. if there a complete board for Pakistanis then every pakistani will give it time for sure.

Yup! We all have to make this thread active, have to try to make every Pakistani on the forums know that we actually have a thread here. That way we can have our own sub-forums.
Some time ago this thread was very active but now we lost many good posters and active members just because of this we have no our board now its need some time and good peoples

Yeah there are many pakistani here, But NOT as much as Indian, Look at the Population of India and Pakistan Cheesy Lolx. Secondly Mostly People were NOT getting paid of Posts in Local boards thats why there is little activity in This thread :p
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 28, 2016, 11:46:09 AM
that's true. I know so many pakistanis here who are active so much and posting in other active thread and they even don't know about this little thread of Pakistan.. if there a complete board for Pakistanis then every pakistani will give it time for sure.

Yup! We all have to make this thread active, have to try to make every Pakistani on the forums know that we actually have a thread here. That way we can have our own sub-forums.
Some time ago this thread was very active but now we lost many good posters and active members just because of this we have no our board now its need some time and good peoples
legendary
March 28, 2016, 08:59:26 AM

copper member
March 28, 2016, 08:29:39 AM
Hello,

I messaged cyrus last year for the same reason but he replied saying that we need more activity.
Our indian counterparts got their own thread last year but that is because they actually have posts and people looking after it.

On this thread there is almost one post a month so for this reason they wont do that at this point.
We need to get active as a community for that to happen.

Always willing to help fellow pakistanis.

Good luck

Duke

legendary
March 27, 2016, 11:55:27 AM
Hello,

I messaged cyrus last year for the same reason but he replied saying that we need more activity.
Our indian counterparts got their own thread last year but that is because they actually have posts and people looking after it.

On this thread there is almost one post a month so for this reason they wont do that at this point.

Good luck

Duke

Thanks for the reply mate!

Hopefully, we'll be able to keep it active in upcoming days.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
March 27, 2016, 10:12:21 AM
Hello,

Good luck

Duke
legendary
March 27, 2016, 06:26:54 AM
finally I got a thread about pakistan.. it is nice to see it. but we(pakistani) deserve a full board. not only a Pinned thread. Sad
every one should request to mods and ask them to make a board for Pakistani users. Pakistan is also becoming   a bitcoin country. lots of people here from Pakistan. so many websites, blogs and apps about bitcoin created by Pakistanis.

I agree, we should have a separate board for Pakistan.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 27, 2016, 03:24:33 AM
finally I got a thread about pakistan.. it is nice to see it. but we(pakistani) deserve a full board. not only a Pinned thread. Sad
every one should request to mods and ask them to make a board for Pakistani users. Pakistan is also becoming   a bitcoin country. lots of people here from Pakistan. so many websites, blogs and apps about bitcoin created by Pakistanis.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 26, 2016, 04:40:42 PM
I was here on 2014 and talked a little bit with "Nawazish" but i don't know he is active on this thread anymore or not but it is really glad to see that my country mates still running this thread  Cheesy

I was interested in Bitcoin mining (or you can say Crypto currency mining) but did not get proper guide so now i hope someone will guide me in proper manners

I have 1.5 lac to invest please can you tell me which hardware/gpu is best for mining?

Buying hardware/gpu is not problem because i using Amazon with Shipito website which shipping products to my home address without any problem.

Looking for your replies Thanks in advnace  Cheesy

I've used www.viabox.com for purchasing from Amazon and ebay. Great service and never had a problem.
legendary
March 26, 2016, 12:38:13 PM
I was here on 2014 and talked a little bit with "Nawazish" but i don't know he is active on this thread anymore or not but it is really glad to see that my country mates still running this thread  Cheesy

I was interested in Bitcoin mining (or you can say Crypto currency mining) but did not get proper guide so now i hope someone will guide me in proper manners

I have 1.5 lac to invest please can you tell me which hardware/gpu is best for mining?

Buying hardware/gpu is not problem because i using Amazon with Shipito website which shipping products to my home address without any problem.

I think mining might not be feasible still in Pakistan. It really depends on your source of power and electricity cost really. But even if you decide to go for a machine dont go below 14nm technology. S5 is 16nm. S7 is 14nm.
for shipping www.viabox.com is also providing service

Website looks interesting... I'd like to shop other stuff from eBay. Have you ever tried them? What was the overall cost of it? As well as weight of whatever you got?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 26, 2016, 11:50:36 AM

I think mining might not be feasible still in Pakistan. It really depends on your source of power and electricity cost really. But even if you decide to go for a machine dont go below 14nm technology. S5 is 16nm. S7 is 14nm.
for shipping www.viabox.com is also providing service
Jump to: