Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1125. (Read 5659173 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 1580
February 17, 2014, 03:32:00 AM
Actually if scrypt asic miners come out. Coins that we have mined now will be worth a lot more. And I think bigger and cheaper scrypt asic miners will launch at the end of 2014. i am not totally sure though. litecoin was launched in 2011, its enough time to make a cost effective machine within this time.

Well they are already out but the performance so far has been underwhelming. It's not like the SHA-256 ASICs that delivered 10x the hashing power overnight.

The other thing is that litecoin and other scrypt coins compete with one another. So even with ASICs the difficulty increase will be diluted across all these different coins. OTOH when it comes to SHA256 there is more or less only bitcoin. The rest of SHA-256 coins are just nowhere near the size of btc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 17, 2014, 03:16:29 AM
If in future difficulties of every crypto currency start rising then it's means new and more heavy hardware will be needed??

That is more likely the case But with increasing Difficulty there will be a increase in price as well. And also it is gonna take months before it all happens. But it will only happen if the Scrypt ASICS come out. That I highly doubt even exist. Also we already have 70-80% miners that switched from BTC after ASICS came so until there are no ASICS for Scrypt we are good to go.

1st gen scrypt asics are already out. Reputable people have received units, put up reviews, group buys have concluded. It is legit unlike the early days of bitcoin asics. Check the mining hardware section and look for dualminer, asiabtc, lightning asic etc. Prices are too high though. You'll really feel the pinch when 2nd and 3rd gen chips get out.

Mind you GPU mining won't die. People like you will just switch to memorycoin and the like i.e. non-scrypt, non-sha256 alt coins.

Actually if scrypt asic miners come out. Coins that we have mined now will be worth a lot more. And I think bigger and cheaper scrypt asic miners will launch at the end of 2014. i am not totally sure though. litecoin was launched in 2011, its enough time to make a cost effective machine within this time.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 1580
February 16, 2014, 11:01:48 PM
If in future difficulties of every crypto currency start rising then it's means new and more heavy hardware will be needed??

That is more likely the case But with increasing Difficulty there will be a increase in price as well. And also it is gonna take months before it all happens. But it will only happen if the Scrypt ASICS come out. That I highly doubt even exist. Also we already have 70-80% miners that switched from BTC after ASICS came so until there are no ASICS for Scrypt we are good to go.

1st gen scrypt asics are already out. Reputable people have received units, put up reviews, group buys have concluded. It is legit unlike the early days of bitcoin asics. Check the mining hardware section and look for dualminer, asiabtc, lightning asic etc. Prices are too high though. You'll really feel the pinch when 2nd and 3rd gen chips get out.

Mind you GPU mining won't die. People like you will just switch to memorycoin and the like i.e. non-scrypt, non-sha256 alt coins.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 16, 2014, 11:35:18 AM
now its long time btc-e and MT Gox both facing many problems and just because of these big whales many problems growing for bitcoiners
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
February 16, 2014, 11:31:12 AM
its time to gamble your money in trading  Grin i bought 70 namecoin. let's see. Its so underpriced right now. time to stash.

Goodluck with that. Smiley

though its a gamble to buy in while mtgox is dying and bitcoin is being sold in huge amounts. Worth the risk tho  Cool

MTGox will be back soon. If it dies BTC will have a negative impact on new users and it will be doomed for some time. So I am sure Mtgox will be back.

what mtgox reported made no sense to me, And I think it was some shitty made up story. Damn, they disabled withdrawals, and only thing you could literally do on mtgox was sell, sell and sell

Believe it or not people still think of it as the biggest BTC exchange mostly new users. I have never used it due to it's negative reputation. The report it made at first was thought to be made up but later it turned out the they were true. Most of the exchanges are having a transaction Malleability issue. Bitstamp got it solved. MTgox still trying to figure it out.
February 16, 2014, 09:58:56 AM
its time to gamble your money in trading  Grin i bought 70 namecoin. let's see. Its so underpriced right now. time to stash.

though its a gamble to buy in while mtgox is dying and bitcoin is being sold in huge amounts. Worth the risk tho  Cool

MTGox will be back soon. If it dies BTC will have a negative impact on new users and it will be doomed for some time. So I am sure Mtgox will be back.

what mtgox reported made no sense to me, And I think it was some shitty made up story. Damn, they disabled withdrawals, and only thing you could literally do on mtgox was sell, sell and sell
PXC Research Team
February 16, 2014, 09:47:24 AM

February 16, 2014, 09:45:08 AM

PXC Research Team
February 16, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

PXC Research Team
February 16, 2014, 09:34:02 AM
Look like Bitcoin legs have broken can't stand again on his original 900$ price  Undecided What happens with it?

Until Mtgox is not back you won't see BTC back on it's original price. This is only for people who have a high level of patience. I learned to be patient here.
February 16, 2014, 09:28:44 AM
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
February 16, 2014, 09:22:52 AM
Look like Bitcoin legs have broken can't stand again on his original 900$ price  Undecided What happens with it?
Activity: 392
February 15, 2014, 07:50:58 AM
it's really pay bitcoin. U can try here

http://freebitco.in/?r=94277
please don't spam here all now about this its mostly waste of time
I check this site for almost one month and have nothing its really waste of time  Wink
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 15, 2014, 07:33:48 AM
it's really pay bitcoin. U can try here

http://freebitco.in/?r=94277
please don't spam here all now about this its mostly waste of time
PXC Research Team
February 15, 2014, 04:34:30 AM

February 15, 2014, 04:29:47 AM
PXC Research Team
February 15, 2014, 04:13:22 AM
You can have a look of my payout history in this screenshot of my Multibit wallet. Smiley Now in light of my above post you can calculate everything your self. Still one payout of 0.026 BTC remaining that will arrive tonight.

https://i.imgur.com/D3eqDUo.png

So nawasizh bro it's your only one month status with crypto currency minings Huh?

Yes but it is not accurate. Because I wasted more then 20 days due to some problems I mentioned in previous posts. You can also notice the gaps in the payouts.
February 15, 2014, 03:58:48 AM
You can have a look of my payout history in this screenshot of my Multibit wallet. Smiley Now in light of my above post you can calculate everything your self. Still one payout of 0.026 BTC remaining that will arrive tonight.

So nawasizh bro it's your only one month status with crypto currency minings Huh?
PXC Research Team
February 14, 2014, 05:02:43 PM
So I put all of this into a spreadsheet and this is what I'm getting:

Average BTC per day: 0.0152270741
That comes to: 0.0084594856 per Mh/s assuming your rig mines at a steady 1.8Mh/s

So that's even less than the 0.01 BTC per Mh/s that I read about. Still not bad given the conditions over here. What coin do you mine these days?

I told you the starting twenty days don't count because there were other problems. This months average is 0.018btc.

I am mining in this pool

https://us.trademybit.com

It mines the most profitable coin and exchanges it for BTC automatically. Ultimately paying you in BTC.
you select most profitable coin for your mining or its select automatically for you

AUTO. Cheesy
as the btc came near 900$ I will sale some and do this experiment under your supervision 2 Lac is ok for this all project and after this can I have 500$ monthly

This totally depends on the circumstances at the time you start in this. This is a crazy world and anything can change with in hours. Both chances are there. It can be much better then 500$ or can be worst like it is now. In my opinion it is better to invest in hardware then directly in cryptocurrencies. Because hardware is your property that you can sell anytime with out a huge loss of money. Where as cryptos can take you to Hospital. lol.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 14, 2014, 04:59:09 PM
So I put all of this into a spreadsheet and this is what I'm getting:

Average BTC per day: 0.0152270741
That comes to: 0.0084594856 per Mh/s assuming your rig mines at a steady 1.8Mh/s

So that's even less than the 0.01 BTC per Mh/s that I read about. Still not bad given the conditions over here. What coin do you mine these days?

I told you the starting twenty days don't count because there were other problems. This months average is 0.018btc.

I am mining in this pool

https://us.trademybit.com

It mines the most profitable coin and exchanges it for BTC automatically. Ultimately paying you in BTC.
you select most profitable coin for your mining or its select automatically for you

AUTO. Cheesy
as the btc came near 900$ I will sale some and do this experiment under your supervision 2 Lac is ok for this all project and after this can I have 500$ monthly
Jump to: