Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1120. (Read 5660206 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
April 16, 2014, 06:31:03 AM
Hey guys Hope you are doing well.
I am currently in pakistan and can help you with the cashout of your bitcoins.
I can also provide you with details on how to get the money directly to your account.
Will charge a very minimal transaction fee.
Regards
Duke
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 16, 2014, 06:25:46 AM
if you wanna open an exchange for that i can give you information. Smiley

I am asking for some information from you about this

I was talking to give the information about how to withdraw coins to PKR.  Sad Though I will have to do some research about an exchange cause i saw the code some where on the internet as I remember. Currently research is not possible due to I got transferred to LHE and  and don't have access to internet at home. Currently using my Office Roll Eyes
OK no problem  thanks for your reply and enjoy your stay in LHE

My stay is permanent here. Grin Starting to like this city.
Its nice hope you will love this city even now its not as we have 10 years ago you in which area
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
April 16, 2014, 06:21:53 AM

I was talking to give the information about how to withdraw coins to PKR.  Sad Though I will have to do some research about an exchange cause i saw the code some where on the internet as I remember. Currently research is not possible due to I got transferred to LHE and  and don't have access to internet at home. Currently using my Office Roll Eyes

My stay is permanent here. Grin Starting to like this city.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 16, 2014, 06:01:04 AM

PXC Research Team
April 16, 2014, 05:59:14 AM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 15, 2014, 10:02:36 AM

PXC Research Team
April 15, 2014, 09:15:59 AM
I wonder how Pakistanis exchange their BTC / altcoin assets with their local currencies.
Is there any online exchange, a grey market out there? or something we don't know yet?
You can PM me if it is too confidential information Wink

I am interested in this work want to do some exchange work can you give me any useful link or information all about this

You mis-understood my sentence. Please read again. Still i know what you want but that needs programming skills and some legal issues.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 13, 2014, 07:45:40 AM
I wonder how Pakistanis exchange their BTC / altcoin assets with their local currencies.
Is there any online exchange, a grey market out there? or something we don't know yet?

I am interested in this work want to do some exchange work can you give me any useful link or information all about this
PXC Research Team
April 12, 2014, 07:41:48 AM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 12, 2014, 06:46:38 AM
its not difficult I am doing all this for last 6 months if you want to sell and buy bitcoins then can contact me
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
April 12, 2014, 05:41:08 AM
★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 11, 2014, 12:05:06 PM
there is nothing to share lol. already lost a huge amount to coinex scam. lost in nmc trading. that shit is fying. and losing in btc has btc just reached $390
Yes currently most of peoples in huge loses I am also lost too much in cryptorush and now some big problems due to downward of this bitcoin
Activity: 308
April 10, 2014, 02:13:32 PM
there is nothing to share lol. already lost a huge amount to coinex scam. lost in nmc trading. that shit is fying. and losing in btc has btc just reached $390
Activity: 378
April 10, 2014, 01:11:15 PM
Now many days no talk no one sharing any personal experience what happen again on this forum
April 07, 2014, 01:30:33 PM
I hope this coin survive for few days because many are going to dead in just few hours like BAT came and dead I lost big amount in this Sad

How did you loose in BAT ?

A coin will only survive if it has a good community.
I buy 1 million on cryptsy  rate was 0.00000010 and after few hours rate was just 0.00000001 and now fix on this for many days no movement at all

BAT is up 350% did you make your money back ?
Cryptsy shift this in LTC market and I already sold these few days back in lost now never in any alt coin buying selling for long time
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
April 06, 2014, 06:14:58 PM
I hope this coin survive for few days because many are going to dead in just few hours like BAT came and dead I lost big amount in this Sad

I buy 1 million on cryptsy  rate was 0.00000010 and after few hours rate was just 0.00000001 and now fix on this for many days no movement at all

BAT is up 350% did you make your money back ?
April 02, 2014, 07:57:21 AM

RUP Developer
April 01, 2014, 02:49:39 PM

April 01, 2014, 11:50:13 AM
RUP Developer
Jump to: