Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1139. (Read 5656011 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 1580
December 19, 2013, 09:52:27 AM
I am trying to download multibit.org but its need Java as I try to download Java its not working on my computer again and again error and ask for re download I have Windows XP any suggestion for this 

You can also try electrum. No need to muck about with java and you can restore your entire wallet from a single seed so backups are easy. I know you've had problems remembering passwords in the past and this will help you avoid losses if you forget your password.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
December 19, 2013, 09:20:44 AM
I am trying to download multibit.org but its need Java as I try to download Java its not working on my computer again and again error and ask for re download I have Windows XP any suggestion for this 

Uninstall already existing java from add or remove programs. google "java offline installer for xp" and download full package. Install it and restart your pc. Run multibit again.

Keep it up guys. It's good to see some activity in this thread.
Activity: 308
December 19, 2013, 08:01:19 AM

Uninstall already existing java from add or remove programs. google "java offline installer for xp" and download full package. Install it and restart your pc. Run multibit again.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
December 19, 2013, 06:31:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
December 18, 2013, 11:26:00 PM
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of bitcoin start-ups in Pakistan, or if anyone is interested in doing this, just curious

many peoples doing this in Pakistan you need any information or help write here

What are they doing ? accepting this as form or payment or running mining operations ?

what you want to do payment mining operations all going here

I want to compare costs of mining there with other countries

electricity costs are relatively lower than other countries. There are short powercuts as well though. But that is alright. And because of low cost electricity and internet, its profitable to mine.
awais3344 from where you are and are you doing mining right now

i am in pakistan, and yes, i have miners running at 1.3mhash/s. And I am mining alt coins.

better mine TGC.

Bitjohn from cryptsy.com just added Tigercoin (TGC) to it's digital exchange!

PXC Research Team
December 18, 2013, 10:58:50 AM
hello Abdussamad I need some you suggestion I have one problem I start downloading of Bitcoin qt and and its working ok I give this address to one persona for my payment and he send now this address has 0.15 btc but bad luck my windows corrupt and now I am doing this download on other computer how I recover my old coins I have wallet.dat please must reply waiting for this  

hello Abdussamad can you help me about this I am waiting for your reply

Hello,

Waqas you may still need access to your old bitcoin wallet directory in order to get those coins back. So if you still can access that directory, I can help you.

And yeah Welcome All Pakistanis.
I have access to old computer and now on new computer downloading 0.8.6 and from old I download all blocks on my USB its takes 2 hours now can I delete blocks from new and add old one here

You only need the the wallet.dat file from this directy  C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\BitCoin

YourUserNmae =  the user name your old computer had.

and replace it with the file of the new computers bitcoin wallet.

Next time use this wallet if you don't want to wait for the blockchain to sync.
https://multibit.org/
Activity: 378
December 18, 2013, 10:17:00 AM
hello Abdussamad I need some you suggestion I have one problem I start downloading of Bitcoin qt and and its working ok I give this address to one persona for my payment and he send now this address has 0.15 btc but bad luck my windows corrupt and now I am doing this download on other computer how I recover my old coins I have wallet.dat please must reply waiting for this 

hello Abdussamad can you help me about this I am waiting for your reply

Hello,

Waqas you may still need access to your old bitcoin wallet directory in order to get those coins back. So if you still can access that directory, I can help you.

And yeah Welcome All Pakistanis.
I have access to old computer and now on new computer downloading 0.8.6 and from old I download all blocks on my USB its takes 2 hours now can I delete blocks from new and add old one here
PXC Research Team
December 16, 2013, 02:18:06 PM
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of bitcoin start-ups in Pakistan, or if anyone is interested in doing this, just curious

What are they doing ? accepting this as form or payment or running mining operations ?

electricity costs are relatively lower than other countries. There are short powercuts as well though. But that is alright. And because of low cost electricity and internet, its profitable to mine.

i am in pakistan, and yes, i have miners running at 1.3mhash/s. And I am mining alt coins.

Hey Awais I hope we can be good friends then. I am a miner too. Smiley
December 16, 2013, 01:53:07 PM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
December 16, 2013, 09:39:18 AM

December 16, 2013, 08:12:24 AM

★☆★777Coin★☆★
December 15, 2013, 04:37:29 AM
I don't no about this but just hearing too much so just because of this asking about this first of all tell which hardware are needed for this and is this possible in Pakistan

btc way to train with vps
thank!
what is this why you bring this 4 months old post here again
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 15, 2013, 12:04:38 AM
I don't no about this but just hearing too much so just because of this asking about this first of all tell which hardware are needed for this and is this possible in Pakistan

btc way to train with vps
thank!
Activity: 7
December 14, 2013, 11:54:44 PM
30 40 hazar ka trade kro bitcoin se roze 1 week se +24 ka UP a raha hai daily socho 40 hazar 80 kitne jaldi banenga jaha tk mining ki baat hai wo fail ho gaye hai hardware ki price ki waja se big investment karni parti hai
Activity: 7
December 14, 2013, 11:30:57 PM
Today bitcoin mining is pritty expansive because of hardwares ,well what you guys think about bitcoin trading this offer is on many sites e.g www.coinbase.com it's a wallet plus sell and trade offering many services
Activity: 14
December 14, 2013, 05:53:19 PM

Activity: 392
December 14, 2013, 04:44:08 PM

December 14, 2013, 04:07:31 PM

Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
December 14, 2013, 03:41:20 PM

December 14, 2013, 02:36:11 PM
Jump to: