Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1140. (Read 5656052 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 14, 2013, 05:16:01 AM
i am still selling WDC AND BTC IN LAHORE PAKISTAN VIA BANK OR MEET AND CASH IN LAHORE ONLY
inbox me or skype me prefrebally as i do not visit here much dportz1

salam
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
December 13, 2013, 09:27:39 AM
So what's up guys hamari stratge kya honi chahyea kuch idea to do how start mining in Pakistan and currently im mining in litecoin

is litecoin mining still profitable for you tell us about your experience then hope some one also share his views and experience with about this

Hello Guys,

I would like to ask that do you guys ever any of the previous posts?

See this link. I have already shared some info here before.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2930947

If any one needs any kind of info about mining I will be here to help. Just leave me a message.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
December 12, 2013, 04:12:59 PM
So what's up guys hamari stratge kya honi chahyea kuch idea to do how start mining in Pakistan and currently im mining in litecoin

is litecoin mining still profitable for you tell us about your experience then hope some one also share his views and experience with about this
Activity: 7
December 12, 2013, 03:10:58 PM
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
December 12, 2013, 02:50:33 PM
Serious question.  Is gambling legal in Pakistan?  I know gambling is frowned upon in the Muslim religion, at least I think.  I realize that this thread is not baout gambling, but just curious as to new cultures.

Gambling is not legal in many countries but peoples still enjoying this and welcome to this thread and new culture this is not about gambling just for information and fun enjoy

Thank you for your quick answer. I love learning about new people and places, and hope to learn more.  Thanks!

Welcome you can ask about any thing and any time its ok cheers
Activity: 42
December 12, 2013, 02:33:29 PM
Serious question.  Is gambling legal in Pakistan?  I know gambling is frowned upon in the Muslim religion, at least I think.  I realize that this thread is not baout gambling, but just curious as to new cultures.

Gambling is not legal in many countries but peoples still enjoying this and welcome to this thread and new culture this is not about gambling just for information and fun enjoy

Thank you for your quick answer. I love learning about new people and places, and hope to learn more.  Thanks!
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
December 12, 2013, 02:29:28 PM

Activity: 42
December 12, 2013, 02:27:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 1580
December 12, 2013, 02:25:07 PM
Thanks Abdussamad and nawazish1 I still have my old computer and its all setting is also ok now what is next step for recovering all data from old account to in new waiting for this

What do you think I've written above??
Activity: 378
December 12, 2013, 12:35:48 PM
Thanks Abdussamad and nawazish1 I still have my old computer and its all setting is also ok now what is next step for recovering all data from old account to in new waiting for this
legendary
December 11, 2013, 05:21:57 PM
oh sh*t bitcoin not in fitted in future some threatening news http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/dec/11/ernst-young-warn-bitcoin-payment-problems
plus we need ghash/s rate required but we should concentrate on low price tag ASIC's !
does we has these ASIC kind of machines in Pakistan ?

Mumbo jumbo hash flash!
December 11, 2013, 05:05:07 PM
oh sh*t bitcoin not in fitted in future some threatening news http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/dec/11/ernst-young-warn-bitcoin-payment-problems
plus we need ghash/s rate required but we should concentrate on low price tag ASIC's !
does we has these ASIC kind of machines in Pakistan ?
legendary
December 10, 2013, 03:34:54 PM
hello Abdussamad I need some you suggestion I have one problem I start downloading of Bitcoin qt and and its working ok I give this address to one persona for my payment and he send now this address has 0.15 btc but bad luck my windows corrupt and now I am doing this download on other computer how I recover my old coins I have wallet.dat please must reply waiting for this 

hello Abdussamad can you help me about this I am waiting for your reply

Didn't get email notification.

Ok so as long as you have the wallet.dat file you are ok. Just place a copy of that in the bitcoin data directory on your new PC i.e. the same place it was on the previous PC. If you are confused you can find the data directory location by referring to this page:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Data_directory

Personally I recommend switching to electrum. That way you won't have to worry about the massive blockchain download.

Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
December 10, 2013, 02:32:41 AM
hello Abdussamad I need some you suggestion I have one problem I start downloading of Bitcoin qt and and its working ok I give this address to one persona for my payment and he send now this address has 0.15 btc but bad luck my windows corrupt and now I am doing this download on other computer how I recover my old coins I have wallet.dat please must reply waiting for this 

Hello,

Waqas you may still need access to your old bitcoin wallet directory in order to get those coins back. So if you still can access that directory, I can help you.

And yeah Welcome All Pakistanis.
Activity: 30
December 09, 2013, 04:23:51 PM
aoa

i am selling WDC, MNC, QUARK, MEGACOIN , AND BTC lahore based meetings hosakta hai

pls add me on skype dportz1 or inbox me i do not ocme on here much

December 09, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Activity: 392
December 09, 2013, 12:27:30 PM
Cheak the link China's ASIC ! cheap in price and as we know China is producing high values target !
http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=asic+miner

nearly $100/unit for a 333MH/s USB miner?
what a rip off.

good at least we have some activity here on this please keep this up cheers
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
December 09, 2013, 12:24:14 PM
Cheak the link China's ASIC ! cheap in price and as we know China is producing high values target !
http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=asic+miner

nearly $100/unit for a 333MH/s USB miner?
what a rip off.
December 08, 2013, 05:10:53 PM
December 08, 2013, 04:56:10 PM
Jump to: