Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1144. (Read 5655763 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
September 13, 2013, 06:36:19 AM
So here we go am from Pakistan and just join this forums hope to see some HQ users here

Welcome in this forum and share your thoughts and experience with us
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 12, 2013, 01:58:04 PM
So here we go am from Pakistan and just join this forums hope to see some HQ users here
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
September 12, 2013, 11:02:26 AM
A.O.A

I have btc ijn lahore and ltc

please contact me on skype dportz1

yai kia hai ijn lahore and ltc

ijn= in Read now.  Wink Typing error.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
September 12, 2013, 07:53:49 AM
A.O.A

yai kia hai ijn lahore and ltc
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 12, 2013, 06:21:08 AM
A.O.A

PXC Research Team
September 09, 2013, 11:12:15 AM
Try mining primecoins or quarkcoins for a start. And then trade it in exchanges. Practice trading, You can earn more in trading if you do it right.

Agreed but there is more risk involved.

risk in bitcoin trading or in primecoins and quarkcoins trading more risky ??

Any kind of trading is risky. It is not just related to these coins. It is risky because you can't always predict whats going to happen to a specific coin.

thanks for good and informative tips  Smiley

Welcome bro. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 09, 2013, 10:56:51 AM
Try mining primecoins or quarkcoins for a start. And then trade it in exchanges. Practice trading, You can earn more in trading if you do it right.

Any kind of trading is risky. It is not just related to these coins. It is risky because you can't always predict whats going to happen to a specific coin.

thanks for good and informative tips  Smiley
PXC Research Team
September 09, 2013, 10:42:15 AM

September 09, 2013, 04:25:03 AM

PXC Research Team
September 08, 2013, 11:51:38 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 253
September 08, 2013, 10:58:17 AM
PXC Research Team
September 08, 2013, 10:54:43 AM
I don't no about mining because new born bitcoiner here and wants to enjoy this I am from Pakistan and its feeling good to me that here is some peoples from Pakistan also with this thread and too much knowledge about mining and bitcoins  Cheesy Cheesy

PAKISTAN

Welcome Here buddy,

It's good to see that Pakistanis are now taking interest in Bitcoins and cryptos. Good luck.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
September 08, 2013, 10:06:09 AM
I don't no about mining because new born bitcoiner here and wants to enjoy this I am from Pakistan and its feeling good to me that here is some peoples from Pakistan also with this thread and too much knowledge about mining and bitcoins  Cheesy Cheesy

PAKISTAN
PXC Research Team
September 05, 2013, 05:38:48 AM
The coins will live on, the exchanges would be shut down. No matter how much regulation comes into play, there will always be a black market for coins. The issue would be how to cash out.

More than likely, BTC & other cryptocoins, if outlawed by the FED, will trade in F2F transactions instead of online exchanges. Would make it harder to get coins, but also that much more valuable.

If you're using a web based wallet when the hammer drops... watch out.

Agreed. But still some Exchanges can live. And I know them. Smiley But can't share.

I want to ask is mining in winter more profitable then in summer because of less use of electercity ??

This only applies to the people who have huge mining farms or at least have 6-7 rigs in a room. And it is about heat not the electricity. You can't run the GPU on its extreme in summers because of heating.
September 05, 2013, 04:18:23 AM
The coins will live on, the exchanges would be shut down. No matter how much regulation comes into play, there will always be a black market for coins. The issue would be how to cash out.

More than likely, BTC & other cryptocoins, if outlawed by the FED, will trade in F2F transactions instead of online exchanges. Would make it harder to get coins, but also that much more valuable.

Agreed. But still some Exchanges can live. And I know them. Smiley But can't share.

I want to ask is mining in winter more profitable then in summer because of less use of electercity ??
PXC Research Team
September 04, 2013, 02:38:04 PM

Activity: 516
Merit: 283
September 04, 2013, 01:50:52 PM

PXC Research Team
September 04, 2013, 10:45:43 AM
Good luck to you guys. May God help you to get in on time. There are some serious regulation coming toward this cryptocoins world. And I can see many coins dying because of legality issue. Hope you find the best coin. BTC And LTC can definitely survive this attack of FEDs. But they can no longer give the new comers a benefit.

what regulation coming in this feild ??

Read this.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2013/08/12/every-important-person-in-bitcoin-just-got-subpoenaed-by-new-yorks-financial-regulator/
September 04, 2013, 10:38:20 AM
Good luck to you guys. May God help you to get in on time. There are some serious regulation coming toward this cryptocoins world. And I can see many coins dying because of legality issue. Hope you find the best coin. BTC And LTC can definitely survive this attack of FEDs. But they can no longer give the new comers a benefit.

what regulation coming in this feild ??
PXC Research Team
September 04, 2013, 10:36:35 AM
Jump to: