Pages:
Author

Topic: Palm Beach Confidential Subscription (disscusion + leaks + access + bot & more) - page 4. (Read 14402 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Tommorow (19/04/2018) is the famous PCB SIGNAL Smiley

Contact me today for your order !
Bored....
Bored....
NEW - PALM BEACH INSTANT BUYING/SELLING BOT
Our team created a BOT for Bittrex + Binance that buy and sell instant on each PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL UPDATE.
We don't need your password !! (it's based on exchange api key)

For join our bot and more informations, please contact me Smiley
Bored....
Bored....
New contact methods:

Today price: $1000.

PLEASE REMIND: YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING UPFRONT. PLEASE DON'T GET AFRAID ABOUT MY TRUST LEVEL (it's on negative not because of my selling services)

Bored....
New contact methods:

Today price: $1000.

PLEASE REMIND: YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING UPFRONT. PLEASE DON'T GET AFRAID ABOUT MY TRUST LEVEL (it's on negative not because of my selling services)
Bored....
Easter Special: $1000 for one Palm Beach Confidential access.

Access including: User + Password + Email + SMS alerts - dates that you can use on the official palm beach platform / website.

Please contact me today for your order Smiley

PS: You don't have to pay anything first Smiley
Bored....
Easter Special: $1000 for one Palm Beach Confidential access.

Access including: User + Password + Email + SMS alerts - dates that you can use on the official palm beach platform / website.

Please contact me today for your order Smiley

PS: You don't have to pay anything first Smiley
Bored....
EASTER PROMOTION - SALE

Hey guys.

As Palm Beach OPENED NOW (for a temporary period) their registration for CONFIDENTIAL subscription for Price: $4,500 (https://www.palmbeachgroup.com/publications), i will give you a cool opportunity:

Contact me TODAY till 8 April and you get your PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL access for just $1000.

*Price after 8 April - $1500 usd
*Sometimes price on discounts - $1275
*Lifetime access
*Money Back Guarantee

Bored....
Bored....
EASTER PROMOTION - SALE

Hey guys.

As Palm Beach OPENED NOW (for a temporary period) their registration for CONFIDENTIAL subscription for Price: $4,500 (https://www.palmbeachgroup.com/publications), i will give you a cool opportunity:

Contact me TODAY till 8 April and you get your PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL access for just $1000.

*Price after 8 April - $1500 usd
*Sometimes price on discounts - $1275
*Lifetime access
*Money Back Guarantee

Bored....
Bump - up this tread.
Contact me today Smiley
Bored....
For old users here - You don't have to pay anything first.

Discount keep going.
Bored....
15% discount

Limited price: $1275.

Contact me today for your PCB access /  account.
Bored....
Hey, im back in business.
All who lost access please contact me so I can give you new access
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
WTF is going on is the OP really scammed disappeared  Huh
I just notice his profile still active and still posting here...
Activity: 3
Well, it's official: This is a scam. Just lost 2k on this shit, so learn from my mistake.
I can also confirm that my lifetime account no longer works. I'm not gonna call "scam" just yet, but the seller has not been reachable for close to 5 days now. If I don't see my account reinstated I will change my feedback and confirm I have indeed been scammed. Until then I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt.
Activity: 27
I bought lifetime PBC account for you a while ago, but it no longer works and I cannot login.
Hi all,

First time publishing here, so why would you trust this review? Well, I don't really have an answer to you so it's up to you to judge, but I never left a false review in my life and do not intend to do so now.

I bought a lifetime account from the OP just a few hours ago and everything went smooth. I used to pay for Telegram accounts (highly unreliable) and for other people to forward to me via email (much more costly). When my Telegram access has been banned, I searched for an alternative and found this thread.

Like everyone else here, I was highly skeptical at giving thousands of $$$ to a virtual unknown person but fortunately this person is serious and not a scammer. He provided me with a quick trial of the login and I could validate for myself that all is good even before sending the money.

Obviously I just bought the product so in terms of longevity (especially for a "Lifetime" membership) I cannot say anything. I will come back a few months from now to check in with you all and confirm that everything is still working nicely. At this moment I have no reason to believe it won't.

I would encourage others undecided to take the plunge. It really is a legit offer.

Open to answer any questions here or on telegram (CryHard88).

That's all for now.

Cheers.

EDIT

My account no longer works and seller has been unreachable for the past 5 days. I'm gonna give him another week as the benefit of the doubt... After that I'll change my feedback and confirm it's a scam.

EDIT 2

Well, it's official: This is a scam. Just lost 2k on this shit, so learn from my mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: