Pages:
Author

Topic: Palm Beach Confidential Subscription (disscusion + leaks + access + bot & more) - page 7. (Read 14402 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 4
If its too good to be true. Its probably to good to be true.
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Can you also confirm that accounts you sell for PBC and other signals were not brutforced and stolen?
Is there any guarantie? I mean you sell lifetime subscription and your topic is only 3 month old, it is a very small period to evaluate your services.

No. It's not stolen or hacked accounts.
Risk, win, haha.

Supernoob gave me an login and password which gives you access to the full website.

Was that your login and password which was linked to your email from the start? Or you had to change email to yours in the cabinet?

Account is attached to a generated email. You will get access to that email. Details such email / password / personal details can't be changed, it's not my policy but PCB.
This is same for all  - pcb, stansberry, standpoint etc.

Feel free to contact me on Skype / Telegram for a real-time discution Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
I just want to say only that they are amazing and everything work perfectly. In the begining I was very scared to send money but with them everything is perfect.
Without doubt they are the best.
Thank you.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Supernoob gave me an login and password which gives you access to the full website.

Was that your login and password which was linked to your email from the start? Or you had to change email to yours in the cabinet?
Can you also confirm that accounts you sell for PBC and other signals were not brutforced and stolen?
Is there any guarantie? I mean you sell lifetime subscription and your topic is only 3 month old, it is a very small period to evaluate your services.
Activity: 1
I purchased a subscription from Supernoob a few days ago now and can say it looks to be worth the money. Supernoob gave me an login and password which gives you access to the full website. There you'll find all the latest recommendations. I was also signed up to the email list so that I receive all emails from PBC the moment they come out. This is great as PBC publishes short term recommendations from time to time. As for the transaction, It was fairly smooth. I contacted Supernoob on Telegram. He was straight forward with me and we arranged payment. Once payment was sent he gave me my login and that was it. Instantly, no delay! If anyone is serious about a PBC subscription Supernoob offer will give you exactly that.
Bored....
So how will i get the signals? Via telegram? According to reviewer they come with delay. Or will i have my own access to Palm Beach website cabinet?

Fast answer: You will have your own access to the official palm beach website, means NO DEELAYS.
You will get signals from:
    1. their official website
    2. your own email
    3. your phone via SMS
    all - without any deelay.

I am sorry, but the question is risen by itsself.
I dont understand how thay can sell PBC for 3k, and you do it for 1k. Where is catch? MAy be you have different subscription, not PBC, but "letter" or smtng?

It is the official CONFIDENTIAL subscription. Besides this, you will also get "daily letter" as bonus.
I can not divulge much informations about getting access process but I can guruantee you will be happy with your order, as many people from bitcointalk Smiley

^

Im also looking for that. On their official website they sell the subscription for 3K USD while you are offering it for 1K. The offer is cheap. I hope that your publication is originally came from PBC.

Originally subscription! Your UNIQUE / FRESH access to their main website - https://www.palmbeachgroup.com/

This offert (there will be a increase in price because of last limited batch) is going to end soon. For all - hurry up Smiley

- Telegram: @riglas2
- E-mail address: [email protected]
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
^

Im also looking for that. On their official website they sell the subscription for 3K USD while you are offering it for 1K. The offer is cheap. I hope that your publication is originally came from PBC.
So how will i get the signals? Via telegram? According to reviewer they come with delay. Or will i have my own access to Palm Beach website cabinet?

Fast answer: You will have your own access to the official palm beach website, means NO DEELAYS.
    2. your own email
    3. your phone via SMS

I am sorry, but the question is risen by itsself.
I dont understand how thay can sell PBC for 3k, and you do it for 1k. Where is catch? MAy be you have different subscription, not PBC, but "letter" or smtng?
Bored....

2. your own email
    3. your phone via SMS

Bored....
For a little time, 15% DISCOUNT CAMPAIGN is RUNNING.

New price for SUBSCRIPTION: $1500 $1275

Contact me today:

Good to know:
- For many people, you do not have to pay before delivery. What you need to get a subscription before paying for it is an old account here (old account - means with some posts, older than few months and some merit points or activity points). In some cases, I accept even Reddit or Facebook forms for verifications.

- Main coins accepted are: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC but I'm opened to other offerts too. Just contact me and we will see what we can do Smiley

- Many of you can see my TRUST LVL is on negative for now, but this has nothing to do with my Palm Beach service delivery. Explication for bad trust lvl (-4 points): I did a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN (for advertising my PCB services here on forum) but somehow went wrong and I was forced to end in advance. Some users were annoyed and gave me bad reputation; so repeat: this has nothing to do with THIS !

Bump this thread !
Activity: 1
He was really helpful and seemed really legit. he answered all of my questions promptly and was very cooperative with some technical issues. my take is that this guy is honest as they come.
Bored....
NEW!

From now I can provide access to https://www.standpointresearch.com/ - any type of subscription.

Ronnie Moas (from Standpoint Research)
Bored....
For a little time, 15% DISCOUNT CAMPAIGN is RUNNING.

New price for SUBSCRIPTION: $1500 $1275

Contact me today:

Good to know:
- For many people, you do not have to pay before delivery. What you need to get a subscription before paying for it is an old account here (old account - means with some posts, older than few months and some merit points or activity points). In some cases, I accept even Reddit or Facebook forms for verifications.

- Main coins accepted are: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC but I'm opened to other offerts too. Just contact me and we will see what we can do Smiley

- Many of you can see my TRUST LVL is on negative for now, but this has nothing to do with my Palm Beach service delivery. Explication for bad trust lvl (-4 points): I did a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN (for advertising my PCB services here on forum) but somehow went wrong and I was forced to end in advance. Some users were annoyed and gave me bad reputation; so repeat: this has nothing to do with THIS !

Look in this image:

Bump this thread !
Bored....
Thank you for review.  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
My review of seller, 'supremnoob'

Fair disclosure: I was asked to write a review detailing my experience in exchange for a small discount. I've been a member of bitcointalk.org for over 4 years, so that may add some legitimacy to this. You can also go through my posts over the last few months/years, and you'll see I'm someone who doesn't take kindly to scammers.

I wrote in his trust summary the following: "He delivered Palm Beach Confidential as promised. I have access to SMS alerts, the website portal including the newsletters, as well as email alerts. The email alerts are forwarded from his account on time (maybe a second delay), but I received an email with pw into the web portal so it's legit. The other two reviews gave negative feedback, but my experience was good. Also, you can click my user name, and see that I'm a long-term member of bitcointalk.org & I also call out people for being dishonest. If there are any issues which I do not foresee, I will communicate with the seller first to work it out, and if not update accordingly. But overall, everything looks good so far."

I wanted access my own personal access to PBC since the signals I was getting on telegram/discord were delayed, and I wanted reliable timely access. So I paid 0.1 BTC ($1000 - but others pay I believe $1250-$1500), and everything was as promised. I was looking for PBC because I know of Teeka's ability to pump things, but he picks coins that are solid as well. There are only two things I care about and they are PBC, and Cindicator. The rest is noise, or moderately useful, or I get from free people like DLavrov or twitter user Philakone.

So he gave me access to the account before I paid just for proof. I was able to add my US phone number for SMS messages, and everything looks good. It's been one day so far, but if there's any issues, I will update this post, or a post in the future in this thread, but I don't foresee any issue. I think the price is reasonable given the risk:reward considering PBC access is closed right now (but I'm sure they'll open it up again in a month or two - they're just trying to generate exclusivity, and know that it's been a bear market.

My only concern is say 6-12 months from now to ensure access is still valid, but if this lasts at least a year, I'll be happy. Seller has reassured me that the access will be there then, so I'll take his word for it for now. It's still a good deal given that PBC is about $3k (maybe they raise it in the future I do not know).

In any case, so far, the transaction I had with supremnoob has been good so far. I think if you need/want access you should be fine, but as always do your own research.

As far as http://stansberrychurchouse.com goes, so far I have not made up my mind on it yet as I have not heard anything about it on any websites. But I think PBC is worth picking up.

Hope this helps!
Activity: 49
Last Palm Beach signal, from yesterday. Their pick: GTO - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gifto/

The impact:

https://i.imgur.com/N23HPHt.png

Over $100.000.000 fuel pump.

--------------------------------------------------

GET TODAY YOUR PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL ACCESS ! (check first msg from this thread)
15% DISCOUNT

Good choice in my opinion. And luckily I increased my position a day before this pump. Too bad I was still planning to buy more, and now it might be difficult to reach those low prices again unless bitcoin goes full bear mode. How are you guys playing these calls or do you give any value for them at all?
Bored....
Last Palm Beach signal, from yesterday. Their pick: GTO - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gifto/

The impact:

Over $100.000.000 fuel pump.

--------------------------------------------------

GET TODAY YOUR PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL ACCESS ! (check first msg from this thread)
15% DISCOUNT
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
NEBLIO up nicely with high volume so could be true or this much rise is easily possible with
even with a false rumor if it reaches enough people. Nevertheless, Neblio is a good one to hodl
long-term for me.
Pages:
Jump to: