Pages:
Author

Topic: Palm Beach Confidential Subscription (disscusion + leaks + access + bot & more) - page 6. (Read 14398 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
After logging in,  users are presented with a very easy to use interface by palm beach. Access to the information that matters is very direct and anyone would be able to figure things out very easily. Palm beach has done a good job at writing comprehensive guides on how to use and trade cryptocurrency. Their crypto hub is very well made.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Just an update to my previous post after 7 months or so – PBC & Stansberry both working well. Thanks again.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Happy to vouch for the Palm Beach subscription. Guy set it up and let me look around before committing and all done in 30 mins.  Grin
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Activity: 40
Nice guy and very helpful! I was suspicious in the beginnnig of this purchase and he’s a reliable guy that set up everything for me in the beginning and responds to my question quickly. I personally highly recommend him if you are interested in punching palm with him.
Bored....
sounds good, I am interested, but price seems pretty high, would you be considering some discounted/vouch copies for reviews?
also i would not like to pay upfront, hope that's fine with you.

Totally fine. Contact me for discounts.
Activity: 2
sounds good, I am interested, but price seems pretty high, would you be considering some discounted/vouch copies for reviews?
also i would not like to pay upfront, hope that's fine with you.
Bored....
Update.

Do you have any test period? I'm subscriber in Palm Beach group in Telegram already, but interested in your offer

I can arrange a kind of that.
For example, you don't have to pay anything upfront. You will pay after you check the product.
Contact me today for your subscription Smiley
Activity: 61
Update.

Do you have any test period? I'm subscriber in Palm Beach group in Telegram already, but interested in your offer
Bored....
Q:What i offer different from what other people offer ? (based on Palm beach products)
A: They give you at best an forwarding service of palm beach updates. I provide you A REAL SUBSCRIPTION for palm beach confidential + one BONUS product (this mean you will be able  to use their website + crypto panel + see in real time all the news, palm beach send at least ONE update in 2 day)

Q: What is the actual price for my subscription service?
A: $1000 if you buy from me. $4500 if you buy directly from PCB. So, you can save $3500 Smiley

Q: Do I have to pay anything upfront ?
A: NO! Forget that. You will get your product & can pay after.

Q: Why do you have LOW TRUST LEVEL? Actually -8 points Sad
A: This doesn't have to do with my service threads. I tried to ran a ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN here on forum but im unexperienced for that and beacuse of very bad management, i got some bad feedbacks. You can check here for what negative points have given - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1003356 + you can see also GOOD points received because of happy customers

Bored....
dates that you can use on the official palm beach platform / website.

Can you pls explain what does that mean? You can use PBC website only on specific dates?

No, i mean you will use your UNIQUE and FRESH  access to their website, informations that let you join  on their website (as a standard / normal palm beach confidential "citizen" member)
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
dates that you can use on the official palm beach platform / website.

Can you pls explain what does that mean? You can use PBC website only on specific dates?
Bored....
Thank you Jchung105.

Bump !
Bored....
If anyone is thinking about buying subscription from this guy, know that people sell it online for like 20$. I thinkh he's subscribed to palm beach and thus gets access to all the info, then sells that to others for his own rates. But you can litterly get this stuff online for a few tens

Hey. What I give to my customers is not shared information / content. I give ACCESS to palm beach services. Meaning, if you buy this, you will get unique and fresh access to their website + SMS notifications + Email notification. Please dont confuse what I give with what telegram channels gives.

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
If anyone is thinking about buying subscription from this guy, know that people sell it online for like 20$. I thinkh he's subscribed to palm beach and thus gets access to all the info, then sells that to others for his own rates. But you can litterly get this stuff online for a few tens
Bored....
March Issue - AION

Date 15 March 2017 4PM Eastern Time

100 % increase

Conact me today if you need PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL SUBSCRIPTION.
Bored....
Activity: 1
There was an issue with my purchased login info, but supremnoob is providing good support via Skype for his product.

My access has been restored.

Best,

TampaJim
Bored....
Hello
I bought a subscription from you for palmbeach.
But I can`t access to your login credential.
Did you change?
I think you changed a password.

If you change a password without any comment, I can`t do anything.
Regards

Hey. Palm Beach had running a security measure, means all password on accounts where system registered multi IP's addresses have been changed.
Just contact me on Skype in  order to get a new password.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hello
I bought a subscription from you for palmbeach.
But I can`t access to your login credential.
Did you change?
I think you changed a password.

If you change a password without any comment, I can`t do anything.
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: