Pages:
Author

Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★ - page 2. (Read 398891 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
website and other community based site also dead.
anybody knows what is the implication of a dead blockchain? I can see some exchange still trade this coin though (PANDA to DOGE pair).
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello and Congratulations!

PandaCoin will be added to COMKORT exchange by the end of Wednesday

Markets for PandaCoin (PANDACOIN) <-> BTC, LTC, DOGE

Welcome and happy trading all!!!

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Are the original dev team going to make a comeback at any point in the near future?, if not can we elect / recruit new devs to somehow takeover PANDA and develop it further.

Putting aside our colourful past this is still a very good coin, being one of only a handful of Scrypt-N which will be very useful in the coming months due to ASICs hitting scrypt hard, the likes of vertcoin and execoin are in for a very profitable future.

I think a lot of people are waiting in the sidelines for PANDA to be reborn, and will happily buy in / mine when it comes about. I notice the mining on this coin has never stopped in all the last months with a few pools carrying on the whole time i.e. united-miners.

PND and Asiacoin have both made good comebacks recently despite their various problems and beginnings so why not the infamous PANDA, with a good community and dev team on board this could grow larger than before.

Credit where its due to PND's "pandacoin-official", he has done wonders for them. We need to get our own pandacoin-official on board to start the revival.

From a financial point of view it makes good sense to get it to its former heights and beyond as it is currently only trading around 5-10 litoshi at mintpal so there is some serious room for percentage increases. 100 satoshi in the future would make early adopters buying and mining now very well off indeed.

Also I believe it would be fair to do this as any remaining bag holders that invested in PANDA in its early days deserve the chance to see their investment grow.

Maybe people can post possible suggestions for innovation / improvements to take the true PANDA coin forward.

The only suggestion I can give for panda is to not let idiots like sevouque or jacobx have anything to do with a revival. They are of course on here scamming on a new coin under new names so I would be cautious as to who would take control as new devs.
If they have anything to do with it no one will want anything to do with panda.
Activity: 7
It would be nice to see it carry on as it does seem to have a good following, but unfortunately mintpal will soon close the market at a guess due to low trading volumes.

Once this happens, a lot of people will be stuck with a lot of coins. Or will be forced to sell them for next to nothing. It'll happen unless the coin gets more hash rate, which is very unlikely at current prices
Activity: 3

Are the original dev team going to make a comeback at any point in the near future?, if not can we elect / recruit new devs to somehow takeover PANDA and develop it further.

Putting aside our colourful past this is still a very good coin, being one of only a handful of Scrypt-N which will be very useful in the coming months due to ASICs hitting scrypt hard, the likes of vertcoin and execoin are in for a very profitable future.

I think a lot of people are waiting in the sidelines for PANDA to be reborn, and will happily buy in / mine when it comes about. I notice the mining on this coin has never stopped in all the last months with a few pools carrying on the whole time i.e. united-miners.

PND and Asiacoin have both made good comebacks recently despite their various problems and beginnings so why not the infamous PANDA, with a good community and dev team on board this could grow larger than before.

Credit where its due to PND's "pandacoin-official", he has done wonders for them. We need to get our own pandacoin-official on board to start the revival.

From a financial point of view it makes good sense to get it to its former heights and beyond as it is currently only trading around 5-10 litoshi at mintpal so there is some serious room for percentage increases. 100 satoshi in the future would make early adopters buying and mining now very well off indeed.

Also I believe it would be fair to do this as any remaining bag holders that invested in PANDA in its early days deserve the chance to see their investment grow.

Maybe people can post possible suggestions for innovation / improvements to take the true PANDA coin forward.
Activity: 350
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
Activity: 29
I think it died. I've exchanged all mine as I don't think it's coming back now. Fair well panda

I don't think it will die.
He has great potential, have a bright tomorrow!
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 29
PANDA 22 litoshi UP UP UP  !

It is a very good coin, believe it will rise in price!
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 7
I think it died. I've exchanged all mine as I don't think it's coming back now. Fair well panda
Activity: 9
on what course'd expect in the near future?

1 month satoshi
3 months
6 months
12 months

my typ is

1 month  - 15 litecoin satoshi
3 months - 1 satoshi
6 months - 3 satoshi
12 months  - 5 satoshi
shitcoin, made me lose money.
Activity: 266
VOTE FOR PANDA COIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryogf7pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQff3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDgHEqP5FcfGvy

Nice con you have going there.  How many suckers have fallen for your scam so far?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR PANDA COIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 4
on what course'd expect in the near future?

1 month satoshi
3 months
6 months
12 months

my typ is

1 month  - 15 litecoin satoshi
3 months - 1 satoshi
6 months - 3 satoshi
12 months  - 5 satoshi
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
And for people think the coin is dead: sell them now at Mintpal. Enough buy orders waiting to be filled...

Yes, absolutely.

Our is the real PANDA
PND is a copy paste of PANDA. The cheaters stole our brand name.
Funny thing is the cheaters are now trying to hide the fact that they copy our coin.
They tried to change their specs, change their algo, etc, but they still keep the copied coin name. They claim it is "rebranded", why not change brand name?
Its a joke those people support a coin which steal another coin's brand name.
If PND can grow, it is just a cypto joke.
Copy is not valued in any culture, neither eastern nor western.

+10000
Bounty offered for a new block explorer. Send me a PM if you can make it.

http://explorerino.com/chain/ThePandaCoin

your welcome....

only 19162 block from  51621  Sad

yea... somethings wrong with PANDA and ABE ... we are trying to fix it

cool. Perhaps the occasion of the Top 100 Richest Addresses able to move in?

example
http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dogecoin-addresses.html

Activity: 308

your welcome....

yea... somethings wrong with PANDA and ABE ... we are trying to fix it

your welcome....

Activity: 308

your welcome....
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: