Pages:
Author

Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★ - page 7. (Read 398891 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Point the difference between PANDA and PND.

Hello. I happen to be one of the developers of PND. Would you be so nice to introduce me to the dev team of PANDA?

There you go.
Activity: 464
I am sorry that you were fooled by Wolong and let him dip his hands and penis into your wallet.

In brief;

Wolong is notorious for his schemes, this coin was made in order to pump and dump all his premined coins in order to make a quick profit, multiple people that trusted him lost their life savings.

If you're going to invest in a coin associated with pandas, invest in this one.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pndpandacoin-first-hybrid-wallet-5000-faster-blockchain-download-instant-sync-568529

The OP will explain more about wolong.

ok Mr Know it all.  Explain me one thing. Point the difference between PANDA and PND. Both are mined with some nice Mhash by a group of few people since Feb and none of these billions has been released to the market yet. Difficulty is still low. Most coins are now in wallets of few people. There is no difference between being in Wolong & CO hands or PND devs & co hands. Both are now pump and dump. I would not be surprised if both coins are Wolong's game. Because all this war at the beginning, leaked logs fake or not... It was and is still very funny Smiley
You can support PND. But people please dont use 0%, no IPO and bad Wolong arguments. You are boring.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
PANDA will never grow. Panda is dead. He who believes in growth is not SALL reason.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
When you raise the Panda?
Activity: 308

0% fee - The Panda - nothing less!

Pools running stable and payouts are every 2 minutes.

http://panda.poolerino.com

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 350
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
VOTE FOR PANDACOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 140
When will we have a wallet with the Heartbleed SSL fix?

Why would you get one? The wallet that would have fixed the TimeWarp exploit failed because too few people switched to it, so why would anyone try to fix the wallet again?

You are welcome to develop a fixed wallet yourself, though.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Panda , i love you !!

Tomorrow Panda it cost 150 satoshis  Smiley
Activity: 480
When will we have a wallet with the Heartbleed SSL fix?
Activity: 350
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
THIS IS A SCAM COIN! JUST WARNING EVERYONE! THIS IS WOLONG AND HE IS KNOW TO SCAM! HE PREMINES AND THEN SELLS FOR PROFIT! HE RIPPED THIS COIN OFF OF THE ORIGINAL PANDACOIN! THIS IS FAKE!

You're a fake! Wolong has his coins yet.  Grin
Activity: 70
THIS IS A SCAM COIN! JUST WARNING EVERYONE! THIS IS WOLONG AND HE IS KNOW TO SCAM! HE PREMINES AND THEN SELLS FOR PROFIT! HE RIPPED THIS COIN OFF OF THE ORIGINAL PANDACOIN! THIS IS FAKE!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How are the mining settings for this? Same as regular scrypt, or is this a jane/vert/etc scrypt? Is it the same as ltc/doge/etc?

How can I set it up for 7970/280x? any same coins i can test mine my rigs with first to get decent hash?

adaptive-n bro. Same as vertcoin.
Activity: 308
How are the mining settings for this? Same as regular scrypt, or is this a jane/vert/etc scrypt? Is it the same as ltc/doge/etc?

How can I set it up for 7970/280x? any same coins i can test mine my rigs with first to get decent hash?

Vertminer

try vtc.poolerino.com or any other scrypt-n coin from us. poolerino.com
Activity: 98

Activity: 293
Director - www.cubeform.io
How is this still alive...
Activity: 437
I totally forgot about my PANDAS nice to see activity

Hejsan Mikkelev, sorry for late reply. I just saw your PM.

Honestly I can not say whether or not that version is trustworthy or not, it has not been made by any of the devs on the 'official' team as far as I am aware so I cannot comment on the legitimacy of it. Hope that helps

I have been trying to message jacob to find out whats going on to - I would love to see the project either revived or taken over by someone who wants to pet the panda - there is potential here.

We will NOT use the user version of the coinD as long we dont get any info from you or jacob. Would be a lot easier if you just patch the org coinD as a official version.

Thnx for looking by

wish i could personally help you. I will try to message jacob again later today, but if that fails then i will ask Cryptowest to see if he can lend a hand considering he did all the wallet compiles anyway.

Sev
Pages:
Jump to: