Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic of traders - page 15. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 25, 2018, 12:11:39 AM
Tranquility is an important thing to get big profits, the thing that makes traders lose is panic, with panic we cannot make the right decision so that it immediately sells when prices rise or fall even though it is below 10%.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
September 24, 2018, 11:03:55 PM
I understand your disappointment but we cant do anything.That's the rule of the market. I beleive more than 60% the investors do not have enough knowledge about crypto. They just invest based on the market trend. we must accept that and give own decision.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 24, 2018, 07:06:18 PM
I believe that there is a lack of vision when it comes to the investors investing in the crypto industry, they do not rely on their research but most of them make decisions based on the sentiments of the market which is not a wise idea, in my honest opinion. That's why big whales and institutional investors take the benefit of it and try to manipulate the market in a way they want in order to make profits from it.
Mostly, panic traders loses big money because they don’t believe on their own studies, they are just following the trend without hesitation, and that is why whales continues to play like this. We should not stop from making our own analysis so we cannot panic if bad things happen again in the market, don’t listen to the fud.
It's like they didn't have plan or some kind of target. It seems that a lot of people are hesitant, so they follow what is decided by others. They sometimes seem to believe that prices will soon rise, but instead they do the opposite.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 24, 2018, 06:58:36 PM
I believe that there is a lack of vision when it comes to the investors investing in the crypto industry, they do not rely on their research but most of them make decisions based on the sentiments of the market which is not a wise idea, in my honest opinion. That's why big whales and institutional investors take the benefit of it and try to manipulate the market in a way they want in order to make profits from it.
Mostly, panic traders loses big money because they don’t believe on their own studies, they are just following the trend without hesitation, and that is why whales continues to play like this. We should not stop from making our own analysis so we cannot panic if bad things happen again in the market, don’t listen to the fud.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 24, 2018, 06:07:14 PM
Yes, that's exactly what happens. Unfortunately, many people don't understand well the crypto currencies and the intricacies of trading in the crypto market, with the general negative mood of the market because of fear and insecurity, they simply sell all their coins in the hope of recovering at least part of the invested capital.
It's sad that this is the case, but these people are not smart enough to realize that they don't have to flee out of the market, but look for opportunities to earn in any situation. But I treat this as a natural process. This is something like a natural selection.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 24, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

Perhaps what makes them desperate is the lack of analytical engineering so that sometimes they make quick decisions to decide to sell all assets at low prices.
It's true that what you say in a situation like this is that many traders are desperate and pay their coins at a high price which results in considerable losses. so if my advice is better, wait until the price of the coin that you hold back up again
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
I assume that you're not going with the flow with them. I assume that this is just what you had just observed lately and finally I assume that you're taking advantage of those panics rather than be the one in the crowd that wants to be flushed out of the face of the cryptocurrency.
"Price even more falling" would simply mean a green signal for those holding their coins to buy more, even if their bucket looks overflown now why not provide another bucket for it. Maybe they were just looking for something good that is instant in here and call it profit.
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
September 24, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
Those traders doing that are just novice and they don't have the experience and proper knowledge about the volatility of the cryptos, these persons are the weak hands that did not have the courage to risk their money on this kind of investment. If the traders did not have such courage to risk it, they would literally retreat and stop their investment, what they have in mind is it is better to sell with losing than to melt all of their investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

Perhaps what makes them desperate is the lack of analytical engineering so that sometimes they make quick decisions to decide to sell all assets at low prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 24, 2018, 08:33:54 AM
Dont be panic if the market goes down because that is there tactics. If the price is low or dump it is good to wait until the market goes up. You need to be patience.

It is natural for traders to be panic when they see something bad in the market. Not only beginners, but intermediate and expert traders are facing the same IMO. It is indeed easy to say or to suggest others to not panic on such situation but will you admit that you will feel the same when there is a huge sell orders with so low prices in the market?

Yes you're right, friend. I can't deny it, even until now this fact cannot be lost from my memory. But suggesting someone to act wiser I think that's good, maybe he said according to what he had experienced before.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 24, 2018, 07:09:24 AM
Dont be panic if the market goes down because that is there tactics. If the price is low or dump it is good to wait until the market goes up. You need to be patience.

It is natural for traders to be panic when they see something bad in the market. Not only beginners, but intermediate and expert traders are facing the same IMO. It is indeed easy to say or to suggest others to not panic on such situation but will you admit that you will feel the same when there is a huge sell orders with so low prices in the market?
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
i know most of them especially on trader we can't avoid their emotion or being panic because of possibility the price are falling, but instead you panic you should be positive or keep calm always and don't you ever stress yourself about that much better to relax yourself
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 05:53:14 AM
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 24, 2018, 05:15:51 AM
Well, undeniably some are losing their money on trading and they think that cutting loses will help them to avoid getting more loss but its theoritically not. The cryptomarket are volatile, a given description of market, so falling prices are normal and natural, it means the market is healthy enough to move prices up and down. As for me, when i lose my money on a coin i'll just wait for it to bounce no matter how long it will take.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 04:07:51 AM
Very often mass sale of shares occurs intentionally, to cause panic among other stock exchange players and thereby to buy up necessary securities at a bargain price. Also mass sale can be a consequence of unconfirmed insider information.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 02:28:41 AM
Every day they merge their assets due to fatigue waiting. It lasts for so long that traders no longer see a positive move up. Whales are being purchased more and more.
The wait is over now, if selling pennies out now will be a big loss failure on this market, so be patient, wait until the end of the year the market will bounce back.
You will really lose a big amount if you sell with this current market price.Even expert traders chose to have long term trading with this down market because the risks of short term trading today is very high.So hold your coins patiently and still wait  for the price to reach new heights again.
I agreed with what you said concerning the risk involve in sell coins in this current market but I don't agree when you said selling in this current market will lead to big lost cause such cases can only happen crypto traders or investors who are yet to have the require experience of cryptocurrency market.
Yeah it is a fact that cryptocurrency trading and investment are full of risks and those who do not take risks should leave crypto business. Crypto trading is not for them. All the traders should be patient and cool and especially in these days because the trend is downwards and it will take some time to recover the market. They can hold their coins till that time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
I think it's a bad psychology of the traders and that makes them unprofitable at the moment. That is why many people become rich and many people are not. It is important that you have the patience to follow the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

Those hopeless people that you are pointing are the one whos entering the cryptocurrency without any knowledge or just being encouraged by someone in here without telling them to researchnd make a background checking and wayback tracking about how this market goes.thats why they are dying inside when the value fluctuate and bring them to losses.

This is the shit attitude and behavior that will bring peole to failure and soon will hate crypto trading
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 23, 2018, 02:31:12 AM
Everyday I see more and more idiots here, and everyday I see more and more idiots that support idiots. People feel hopeless with the current market situation now when bitcoin price is 6700 dollars, ethereum 239 dollars, litecoin 61 dollar, is there anyone in this idiotic topic that remembers the prices from 3 years ago, to not go further? Is there anyone normal here? All you wannabe traders joined yesterday and you already feel hopeless, what kind of idiots you are, what most of you expected, to come here make millions and go away? Go f. yourself with that dreams, topics like this make me think that whales are right when they take your money, why not, sheeps are for that! Please continue to feel hopeless and to feed whales more, you are not good for that apparently. From now I will talk like this in every single thread started from idiot and supported by idiots, you don`t deserve better than that!
Pages:
Jump to: