Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic of traders - page 19. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
September 17, 2018, 06:37:30 PM
Every day they merge their assets due to fatigue waiting. It lasts for so long that traders no longer see a positive move up. Whales are being purchased more and more.
The wait is over now, if selling pennies out now will be a big loss failure on this market, so be patient, wait until the end of the year the market will bounce back.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:22:42 PM
Controlling emotion is crucial. Right now, in current market conditions, I'm so happy I put the groundwork in to trade without emotion - buying and selling robotically according to my "rules". My best move this year is joining this free discord: https://discord.gg/BN9P2tk. Their free calls are excellent for those wanting to make consistent small profits (1-2%) on a daily basis. Their library of knowledge and recourses is excellent. My friends there are excellent and have taught me a lot. Plus I'll be hanging out there!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 05:48:14 PM
Every day they merge their assets due to fatigue waiting. It lasts for so long that traders no longer see a positive move up. Whales are being purchased more and more.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
the wrong step is actually to sell their assets when the market experiences a very drastic price decline, but traders also have an opportunity to sell their assets and only get a big loss for sure. in addition to waiting for a long time, the market never recovered, they also had needs that had to be fulfilled immediately, so they inevitably had to lose a lot.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 03:56:09 PM
The timeline is off. This whole chart is what happens in a crytpo yr. My point is, “analysts” should communicate approximately a Bitcoin bubble every year for the past 4-5 years, but in case you plan on investing longer than a yr, it just doesn’t depend. next January we are able to be speak me bubbles and ATH again.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
Yes, many traders panic and sell their cryptocurrency to be safe from losses. But they do not think that their prices will fall further for the sale of these coins and they do not think that if they hold up the price will increase one day and they will get many profits.
in my opinion a professional trader is ready for all possible changes in the crypto-currency market. In any case, under adverse circumstances, such a person knows how to minimize their losses. And only newcomers are prone to panic, as well as those who just sell the Crypto-currency earned Bounty companies or air-drop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
September 17, 2018, 03:00:32 PM
Yes, many traders panic and sell their cryptocurrency to be safe from losses. But they do not think that their prices will fall further for the sale of these coins and they do not think that if they hold up the price will increase one day and they will get many profits.
Panic traders are usually doing themselves more harm than good and all this is because they have decided to stay ignorant and they keep making market decisions without any strategy at all. In that case, they will keep losing a lot until they get a grip of themselves and learn better ways to do things when it comes to trading the market.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 17, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 12:54:28 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
if you want to become a professional trader, I don't think you should ever retreat because of trivial things such as defeat, keep going and also keep your enthusiasm in learning to become a trader to always get profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
September 17, 2018, 11:25:28 AM
Cryptocurrency market is speculative and the price is not stable. It is true most part of the year the market has been bearish. The attack on cryptocurrency since the beginning of the year has been so intense which has also impacted on the price in the market. The market sentiment has been mostly negative for most part of the year and which has brought a lot of doubt and frustrations in the mind of token holders.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
The title should be "panic of new investors".

Everyone who is panicking right now is new, and every trader who is panicking for some reason didn't have their stop-losses set properly and therefore are amateur/new.

Look at the people who've been here for a long time and seen how the market cycles work, believe in cryptocurrencies and know something new people don't. This doesnt phase them at all.

"Cryptocurrencies are here to stay", these words were said in the European Commission couple days back, there's nothing to panic about.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
September 17, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
Only those traders who have little knowledge and experience panic. If a person is well versed in the crypto-currency market, he understands the reason for the situation.
We all have been affected to it,  it sadly some people do panic selling cause they can't certainly control their emotions and mostly they are thinking negative. Those action they made could also bring crypto market for its hard recovery.
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 09:11:58 AM
Nowadays, almost all traders are panicked because coin prices continue to fall, so I think that for the patience, the market will soon recover, but in practice, the price of coins. This is a slight increase
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 17, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
A lot of traders had experienced this kind of situation and many of them also lost some significant amount of investment in their first try. If you have only a little knowledge on cryptocurrency, you will easily give in to panic that may lead to some losses. The prolong market downtrend will also make some traders to lost hope and eventually sell their coins. Even the experienced traders feels the same way but they believe the coin will recover soon and they did not resort to panic selling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 06:24:47 AM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
i know being panic is so hard to avoid or our emotion because being a trader its not be easy to be an professions because its so hard we are especially acquainted with being emotionally especially in the very situation
Activity: 137
September 17, 2018, 06:18:27 AM
I don't why they are okay with losing this much, well, me too I am losing,
but I'd rather hodl 'till a decent recover than panic selling now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

You know what this is just good thing that they are thinking in that way and selling their tokens cheap! Because we can benefit from such panic sellers as we can buy the crypto currency very cheap for us and thus may earn loads of profits int he time to come. The good thing about the panic seller is that, they are so idiot they will sell at low prices and after wards when they realise they should not have sold the tokens then they go and buy the same tokens at costly rates and thus pumping the market naturally and helping our assets go up and profit us. I guess this is more than great for the real investors like us.We cant help them if they are panic sellers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 05:20:29 AM
the panic that happened to these traders I think is very reasonable because the cryptocurrency price has a very difficult price movement to guess and this price movement is very volatile so it will make many traders afraid and panic when the cryptocurrency price falls.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 17, 2018, 04:57:12 AM
Only those traders who have little knowledge and experience panic. If a person is well versed in the crypto-currency market, he understands the reason for the situation.
Activity: 21
September 16, 2018, 10:38:56 PM
Many people have been anxious and sell, the market is now down and may be going green next year, this market need persevere.
Pages:
Jump to: