Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic of traders - page 17. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

People who are panicking are just amateurs because most of the professionals are just holding their coins and waiting for the price to pump up again in the market before selling their coins.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 04:36:19 AM
It is normal, even I stopped trading too. But I am not selling my assets, A real trader never sells his all coins. It is not true. Though some traders stopped trading because of the bad condition of the market, every trader can't make the profit! I stopped because My trading coins dumped 90% in a day, I invested much money in that coin. I am waiting for the price up a little bit. And it is a part of the trading.

Why does real trader never sell his coins? I can't understand this part, sorry. I think that you can sell even all of them and totally rebalance your portfolio, why not?
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
I think that there is no need to panic, the digital market at the earliest stage of development and formation, those who do not have information are afraid and run away

Yep, agree with you. We will see I hope some significant uptrends in future. But for now, we need to keep more patience.
Activity: 630
September 21, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
Diversification has been something I always love to do with my funds no matter how optimistic and bullish I am about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency,  I try to diversify.  Panic usually set in when you are all in and there is a danger of losing it all!
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
The bearish nature of the market and the uncertainty of cryptocurrency has brought about the fear, uncertainty and doubt syndrome, which in turn leads traders to engage in panic sales. Traders minds are no longer settled as they do not know how further down the price could get.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 03:18:40 AM
I think that there is no need to panic, the digital market at the earliest stage of development and formation, those who do not have information are afraid and run away
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
September 21, 2018, 03:04:42 AM
Only those traders who have little knowledge and experience panic. If a person is well versed in the crypto-currency market, he understands the reason for the situation.
We all have been affected to it,  it sadly some people do panic selling cause they can't certainly control their emotions and mostly they are thinking negative. Those action they made could also bring crypto market for its hard recovery.
Panic situations are not only for traders but for all of us but now it depends upon the emotions of a person to get affected with it or not. The thing is to stay our emotions away from our business so that we may not be able to come in this stage of selling panic. Always be serious with your trading or investment and all the processes take place here so you will never trap in this panic selling irrelevant thing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
September 20, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
trading now does make us panic, everyone will panic when we see the price of bitcoin is decreasing more and more, all the coins in the trading market are falling irregularly, what I use today is trading long term
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
September 20, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
It is normal, even I stopped trading too. But I am not selling my assets, A real trader never sells his all coins. It is not true. Though some traders stopped trading because of the bad condition of the market, every trader can't make the profit! I stopped because My trading coins dumped 90% in a day, I invested much money in that coin. I am waiting for the price up a little bit. And it is a part of the trading.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
September 20, 2018, 07:12:37 PM
it is truly true of what has happened, and I also feel that the market is now too long to fall, and if we sell I feel regret that we will get.
cr7
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
The lower we fall, the higher we take off. This process is irreversible, if it is already running! And the next stop will be when the pockets of traders will be emptied!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 06:44:27 PM
Traders panic is an ultimate struggles that they're facing all the time and I think it's the main reasons why it brought down bitcoin price to  dumped price. Right now lots of new traders were grabbing this opportunity while the price declined, so it's their mindset that opportunity can be their profitable gains in the future.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 20, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
Traders resigning means they quit and sell all their crypto assets but it's really better if resigning means a stop of trading for a while. We are just having a bad cryptomarket condition but it will be okay again in the proper time.
Right, this bad condition of the market will surely regain it's good position. Usually some got panic sell because they see their assets into loses. I still believe market will come back into an increased price.

We all hope to see that scenario mate, and I am also thinking positively all crypto community will survive the current outbreak that had happened lately. Don't ever lose hope as long as there's a chance to grow up you crypto be brave enough to handle emotions and never panic. Be confident always because this current struggles is temporary.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 20, 2018, 05:07:02 PM
Traders resigning means they quit and sell all their crypto assets but it's really better if resigning means a stop of trading for a while. We are just having a bad cryptomarket condition but it will be okay again in the proper time.
Right, this bad condition of the market will surely regain it's good position. Usually some got panic sell because they see their assets into loses. I still believe market will come back into an increased price.
In other way round. I don't see this current market as a bad cryptocurrency market and those who are experience/smart we agree with me cause this current market open doors for another big profit before another ATH.
Activity: 560
September 20, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 20, 2018, 09:40:46 AM
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
September 20, 2018, 08:59:37 AM
As you said, the panic effect of the market is spreading and many investors are forced to sell coins because they cannot afford such a decline.
They are just doubted and can't handle stress life anymore. Our dedication and courage to face such risk will definitely give us strength.
Those traders isn't helping their self, instead they made it miserable one and they might regretting it once market back to usual trend again.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 20, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
As you said, the panic effect of the market is spreading and many investors are forced to sell coins because they cannot afford such a decline.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 05:37:53 AM
The young and inexperienced investors panic because they do not have the concepts and necessary knowledge to be calm.The pamp that we all expect for months is due to panic.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2018, 02:34:48 AM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

I think they should be less in the market. It's better for who expect a lower price. Also more believers to Bitcoin will help sturdy increase the future price. Just stay calm and wait for the price change.
And everyday I`m confused, what people want from bitcoin price, to rise all the time? Like some magic investment, you deposit money today, price rise tomorrow, you sell and have profit, you can see that in the movies, this is the real world. Some people expect too much, current market situation is ok, we don`t have nothing to worry about, and for those who want`s price to rise all the time I recommend to go to doctor, maybe something isn`t alright with their heads! People who have problems with market shouldn`t be here at all, they can invest some money, save them and just wait, they don`t need to check every hour for changes.
Pages:
Jump to: