Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 29. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 12:49:26 PM
Right now the market has mostly recovered after a huge dump of the beginning of this year. Now there is no reason for panic selling coins.

There is always a reason for panic selling but you should resist the urge.
Activity: 114
May 26, 2018, 02:10:56 AM
I think when bitcoin goes down it will not be long and will soon rise again. So I think increasing the amount of bitcoin by buying it and holding it is the right way to increase profits when later bitcoin prices go up again.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 26, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
Right now the market has mostly recovered after a huge dump of the beginning of this year. Now there is no reason for panic selling coins.
Activity: 574
May 25, 2018, 04:32:17 PM
I think in the near future bitcoin will grow to about 12k-15k$ And Yes, I don't sell bitcoin when the price decreases Smiley
Activity: 59
May 25, 2018, 04:30:58 PM
Yes, every market panic selling is a good time to buy, of course I will only buy bitcoin and not buy the high risk altcoin.
Activity: 120
May 25, 2018, 04:29:43 PM
Everything is depends on market situation. If I see that it is a good time to buy some coins I do this. Unfortunately a lot of people have hot head and loose their depo.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 25, 2018, 04:25:58 PM
Where did you see a panic sale? 5-10% or even 20% price decrease is a normal volatility for the market, not a panic sale at all. But it's a good chance to buy coins for a good price.
So true. In previous years, almost every day was + - 10% and everyone thought it was normal. Now everyone starts to get nervous when they see such figures.

Actually the last year was more predictable than now and all the pumps and dumps were reasonable and caused by different events. And who can say for sure why did we saw the pump in April? And why the market is falling now? There're only some guesses but not real reasons.
Activity: 49
May 25, 2018, 04:19:00 PM
Time to get some profit, take advatange in low price bitcoin it will be growing up soon dont be afraid.

That's the plan my friend.
Also buying ETH isn't that bad.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 24, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
I think that now the thaw has come after I could not find myself a place from the fact that prices are constantly falling.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 23, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
Where did you see a panic sale? 5-10% or even 20% price decrease is a normal volatility for the market, not a panic sale at all. But it's a good chance to buy coins for a good price.
So true. In previous years, almost every day was + - 10% and everyone thought it was normal. Now everyone starts to get nervous when they see such figures.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 23, 2018, 05:42:34 AM
Time to get some profit, take advatange in low price bitcoin it will be growing up soon dont be afraid.
Activity: 322
May 23, 2018, 05:41:30 AM
if we take today, the prices of the 10 most popular cryptocurrencies fell by 5% on average. unfortunately, this week is negative in terms of price. and reversal has not yet seen. but the overall long-term Outlook is quite positive. so you just have to wait.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
During the dip I just hold as the thought of even selling does not even cross my mind. it is better to hold through the bear market than selling at a loss and losing a lot of money. Really if you decide to sell when the price goes up a bit then that is up to you and if it does turn out that after you sell, the price keeps going up then you would have no one to blame but yourself
Activity: 113
May 23, 2018, 05:31:39 AM
selling at this poor state of market could leads to loss of coin,,but depending on the type of token we are holding,,some coins need to be sold right now,,before it getting late,,why some need to be hold for market to reach its climax,,so dont be panic to sell your token,,choice is yours
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 05:29:27 AM
Truly more terrible than false news are those who operate the market. They ruthlessly plunder wealth from us and devalue our assets. What we can do is wait, wait long.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
May 23, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
Activity: 199
May 23, 2018, 05:16:02 AM
Most of the cases I will hold, hoping on a repeat of growth, but even I panic sometimes, better is not to look on a price then
May 23, 2018, 01:08:18 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

When bitcoins decreases in price, I usually just hold and wait for the price to go back up again and start selling. Other times, I buy more bitcoins and even buy alt coins when I still have money to spare. If bitcoins are cheap, then probably the other coins are cheap as well.
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
May 23, 2018, 01:04:53 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
I read the opinions of many of the whales, and so many of them are optimistic about the forecast bitcoin. Only the price indicators vary, it is understandable that these forecasts will be justified, just how much time will be needed for this. After all, the market is still in the recovery stage.
Activity: 43
May 23, 2018, 01:01:27 AM
For me there is a time price will goes up and the price will goes down. That is how the market flows in terms of price movement. With regards to bitcoin it seems it is the core coin in crypto. When it goes up some alts goes up with it same if it goes down. In due time it will recover and goes up again.
Pages:
Jump to: